Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2004 #1
Sean Martin

Default Bill White/Vonbluvens speak about Linder, Miller and VNNF

First of all I like both Vonbluvens and Miller so I will call this straight.

So here is the jest of the program. Bill White claims that the order got arrested and Miller went to the F.B.I and the F.B.I didn’t come to Miller. Miller involved himself in the trial for no reason whatsoever with the purpose of taking everybody down. He didn’t give one single reason Miller would have had to be involved with anyone.

The answer is not rational to believe because there is no motive. Bill White gave no motive for the involvement of Miller.

Basically White said Linder was “stupid” and gave a lot of thing Linder did such as breaking ties with others. But again White gave no motive for Linder’s action. This is what makes his statements unbelievable because there is no motive so we would have to conclude that there are mental defects but again I don’t see that.

Although he doesn’t come out and say it Bill White eludes to Miller being the cause of Linder’s friction with the National Alliance and Bill White. White claims Miller had Linder’s ear all along.

Then he claims VNNF is dominated by people like Harry Swartz (whom I don’t know). Then he claims VNNF is dominated by self admitted Jews. Actually the last two were Bragi who was banned (and rightly so) and Morty Zukerbaum who is a good comic relief and he does not break any rules. When anyone except Momus breaks the rules they are banned promptly so other than one individual I don’t see where he gets his information.

Then White goes on to list people that Miller claims he donated money to and never received one single nickel.

Then he concludes that Alex is incapable of doing anything on his own and he is 40 years old and bitter. Miller is on VNNF to destroy it but again he offers no motive. He then claims how dangerous Miller is and less than 2 minutes later claims Miller is completely useless. Then he claims that anyone that associates with Miller would take liquid draino for constipation.

So basically White offers several accusations of the actions of others and with the exception of the order he doesn’t offer one single motive for the actions of anyone.

Bill Whites last statement was he was an extremely dangerous Neo-Nazi and Von touts him as a one-man army. And then they fade off with Bill White’s efforts to clean up Roanoke and how it will be the model for future efforts. Bill White said in 8 months his neighborhood has gone from being a majority black to a majority white. They scared the minorities out of the neighborhood in just EIGHT MONTHS.

Again I am checking into City-data.com or some other avenue for this information can someone help verify these claims?

Old December 29th, 2004 #2
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin

So here is the jest of the program. Bill White claims that the order got arrested and Miller went to the F.B.I and the F.B.I didn’t come to Miller. Miller involved himself in the trial for no reason whatsoever with the purpose of taking everybody down. He didn’t give one single reason Miller would have had to be involved with anyone.

The answer is not rational to believe because there is no motive. Bill White gave no motive for the involvement of Miller.

Basically White said Linder was “stupid” and gave a lot of thing Linder did such as breaking ties with others. But again White gave no motive for Linder’s action. This is what makes his statements unbelievable because there is no motive so we would have to conclude that there are mental defects but again I don’t see that.

Although he doesn’t come out and say it Bill White eludes to Miller being the cause of Linder’s friction with the National Alliance and Bill White. White claims Miller had Linder’s ear all along.

Then he claims VNNF is dominated by people like Harry Swartz (whom I don’t know). Then he claims VNNF is dominated by self admitted Jews. Actually the last two were Bragi who was banned (and rightly so) and Morty Zukerbaum who is a good comic relief and he does not break any rules. When anyone except Momus breaks the rules they are banned promptly so other than one individual I don’t see where he gets his information.

Then White goes on to list people that Miller claims he donated money to and never received one single nickel.

Then he concludes that Alex is incapable of doing anything on his own and he is 40 years old and bitter. Miller is on VNNF to destroy it but again he offers no motive. He then claims how dangerous Miller is and less than 2 minutes later claims Miller is completely useless. Then he claims that anyone that associates with Miller would take liquid draino for constipation.

So basically White offers several accusations of the actions of others and with the exception of the order he doesn’t offer one single motive for the actions of anyone.

Bill Whites last statement was he was an extremely dangerous Neo-Nazi and Von touts him as a one-man army. And then they fade off with Bill White’s efforts to clean up Roanoke and how it will be the model for future efforts. Bill White said in 8 months his neighborhood has gone from being a majority black to a majority white. They scared the minorities out of the neighborhood in just EIGHT MONTHS.

Again I am checking into City-data.com or some other avenue for this information can someone help verify these claims?
VonBloomers and White sound like a mutual admiration society, Doc. Scratching each others back, so to speak. I didn't hear the broadcast, but I'll wager that neither mentioned nary a word about the 13 Order members who became government witnesses and got the others convicted at the Order's trial in Seattle in Sept 85. Nor did they mention the Bruce Pierce confessions to the feds right after his arrest; nor the fact I helped Lane hid out from the fed for 2 months; nor the fact that Lane tried to make a deal after his arrest in Apr 85; nor any of the other unpleasant facts about The Order.

I think they're just trying to "hang the messenger". They remind me of politicians who watch to see which direction the mob is going, and then run around in front of the mob and lead them, while yelling whatever the mob is yelling.

Old December 29th, 2004 #3
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Ya know? The more I read of this shit, the more I am reminded of the pissy bitches that inhabit the Internet in general. Whiny-ass ex-trekkies that just need to bitch to feel important.

Alex, Glenn and a host of others are punching it out like a 32" bass drum played by Aryan warrior John Bonham. Regardless of attacks, VNN and it's work rings louder and truer than any "organized" White group. The reason? It follows the freedom to speak. You may not agree with everything said on VNN, but dammit, you better support the right to say it, whatever it is. Alex, through VNN, supplies that freedom, free of narrowed agenda, free of wondering if it will affect monetary gain. Can any other White org say that? Show it to me.

I have been a "member" of VNN for years and I'm not one to give my time for anything that proves itself to be a waste of time or energy.

I'll put it this way: If you want to contribute to VNN, in all it's 'glory', and the idea of progressing it to a level that will give the jewz a run for their money, do so with vigour. Otherwise, kindly move the fuck out of the way. The room is needed for progress.

*this is a personal opinion and does not reflect the opinions of VNN, it's staff, or associates.

Old December 29th, 2004 #4
Ossian

Stan, I must say, I like your thinking. Very well said.
As for the lead thread, who gives a fuck about what those two think --about anything--let alone, about the obvious envy they feel toward their superiors? It's all so very, very ordinary. I couldn't care less.

Old December 29th, 2004 #5
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Actually the last two were Bragi who was banned (and rightly so)
Why is this? Because he made a joke about whackin' the president?

Old December 29th, 2004 #6
Subrosa
Banned

Default The Good, The Bad and The Deadly

Quote:
When anyone except Momus breaks the rules they are banned promptly so other than one individual I don’t see where he gets his information.
Hehe yeah we need to call the sheriff on that Outlaw. Everytime I hear MOMUS swing open them VNNF doors and those jingling spurs come to a halt on the dirty plank floor, I dive under the bar cause that six shooter is about to let the lead fly!

Old December 29th, 2004 #7
Subrosa
Banned

Default Bill Blight, first to use thimble condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian
As for the lead thread, who gives a fuck about what those two think --about anything--let alone, about the obvious envy they feel toward their superiors? It's all so very, very ordinary. I couldn't care less.
Bill Blight needs a serious asskicking. Oh wait I think some skingirl from Missouri already did that.

Old December 29th, 2004 #8
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Talking Anyone remember this thread?

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=54

Bitch Tits Bill, always good for a laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
So what do y'all think about ol' Bill White getting the shit beat out of him by Hooligirl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
It was a good fight! Bill was bobbing and weaving and sticking the jab trying to build up points trying to take Hooligirl into the later rounds. A little bit of clowning on Bills part and some rope a dope ala Ali. But Hooligirl would have none of it and sent over a Dempsey killer left hook and knocked Bill cold in the second round.

There is supposed to be a rematch but VNN promoters have scheduled Bill to take on Ann Coulter in an elimination bout.

Stay tuned!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Wow! Thanx for the play by play! Looks like Bill is going to have to get his act together before he meets Ann. No more clowning Mr. White, This time it's for the title!

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old December 30th, 2004 #9
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
I'll wager that neither mentioned nary a word about the 13 Order members who became government witnesses and got the others convicted at the Order's trial in Seattle in Sept 85.
If I wasn’t religious I would take you up on that. I think they said no order member cracked. Basically the Order were free people and in the clear until you went to the Feds on your own for no reason.

Quote:
Nor did they mention the Bruce Pierce confessions to the feds right after his arrest;
Nope
Quote:
nor the fact I helped Lane hid out from the fed for 2 months; nor the fact that Lane tried to make a deal after his arrest in Apr 85;
Nope

Quote:
As for the lead thread, who gives a flip about what those two think I couldn't care less.
You must have or you wouldn't have read this thread or even clicked on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Why is this? Because he made a joke about whackin' the president?
No because he was a Jew troll wanting to destroy VNNF.

Old December 30th, 2004 #10
Invisible Umpire

Quote:
.... Basically the Order were free people and in the clear until you went to the Feds on your own for no reason.....
Dirt-eater, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Your post shows your total ignorance about the history of The Order. You should read a few books before you make anymore asinine statements like that. Here are two books about The Order that are must reads:
"The Silent Brotherhood" by Kevin Flynn
"Brotherhood of Murder" by true rat Thomas Martinez

Old December 30th, 2004 #11
Ossian

Hey asshole (sean) if you're going to quote me, quote me. Don't change my wording. That's just jewish.
BTW, the word you needed was "gist," not 'jest' or whatever the hell you mis-wrote in post #1.

Old December 30th, 2004 #12
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Sikorski is one of VNN best posters and does a hell of a lot of other work for VNN that most people don't know about. Way to go, Stan!

Old December 30th, 2004 #13
EdbergEdberg

Default When does Martinez get his head cut off?

Somebody made the observation on another thread that Mathews had issued a fatwa against Martinez that demanded that his head should be seperated from his body for his betrayal of his comrades. Yet, none of the Order groupies who spend so much time and energy attacking Miller has even mentioned Martinez, much less severed his head. It's like Martinez never existed.

Strange, doncha think?

Old December 30th, 2004 #14
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Umpire
BLA BLA BLA Incoherent babble "The Silent Brotherhood" by Kevin Flynn
Ok for the slow tard in the corner. Miller asked a question and I told him what White said about it. Go download the show if you want to know more.
Quote:
Hey Oh Great Sean my Hero better than Hitler if you're going to quote me, quote me. Don't change my wording. That's just jewish.
BTW, the word you needed was "gist," not 'jest' or whatever you mis-wrote in post #1.
You are one to talk about being Jewish living in Jew York. I will change anything I want to change. I meant jest but you are to slow to pick up on it.

Now don’t be a Jew and leave this thread if you are not interested on anything here.

Old December 30th, 2004 #15
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
Hehe yeah we need to call the sheriff on that Outlaw. Everytime I hear MOMUS swing open them VNNF doors and those jingling spurs come to a halt on the dirty plank floor, I dive under the bar cause that six shooter is about to let the lead fly!
Yes! Momus the deadeye six shooter...always enjoy his posts! Where is his sidekick, John Wesley "Intrepid" Hardin? The guy who likes to kill people just for snorin!!!

I miss that disagreeable, cantankerous, contrarian sum bitch! He's prolly shacked up with one eyed Kate and can't be bothered with lesser men than himself at the moment.

Oh well, we can only hope!!!

Old December 30th, 2004 #16
Heinrich Himmler SS

Everytime someone doesn't like someone on here that person is called a Jew. Is there one person on this entire site who hasn't been called a Jew yet?

Old December 30th, 2004 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Umpire
Dirt-eater, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Your post shows your total ignorance about the history of The Order. You should read a few books before you make anymore asinine statements like that. Here are two books about The Order that are must reads:
"The Silent Brotherhood" by Kevin Flynn
I.U., Doc was just quoting VonBluvens and White.

"Talked to Death" by Stephen Singular is another one, and is a little less biased, in my opinion. Folks should read at least one of them before making judgment(s). Used book stores have them for coupla bucks apiece.

Yes, they made lots of mistakes and errors in judgment, and most became government witnesses after their arrests and incarcerations inside ZOG's dungeons, but their heroisms, actions, initiatives, and willingness to put their lives and freedoms on the line to help free our people from the jews, and save our Race from extinction, is irrefutable, historical, and can never be taken from them.

Old December 30th, 2004 #18
SheerTerror

Bill White is weird. A wrote him an e-mail telling him about how hilarious I thought his episodes with the OPP were (you know, with them getting themselves arrested, vandalizing the wrong house, etc, etc). Bill posted it on his page, sans my name, and said it was someone from Roanoke. Being in Texas, I found it odd. Didn't really bother me, just thought it was odd, and it proves to me, personally, that Bill White isn't exactly an honest guy.

Quote:

Old December 30th, 2004 #19
Invisible Umpire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
Bill White is weird. A wrote him an e-mail telling him about how hilarious I thought his episodes with the OPP were (you know, with them getting themselves arrested, vandalizing the wrong house, etc, etc). Bill posted it on his page, sans my name, and said it was someone from Roanoke. Being in Texas, I found it odd. Didn't really bother me, just thought it was odd, and it proves to me, personally, that Bill White isn't exactly an honest guy.
Yes, you are correct. Bill White will "embellish" and sensationalize any story supplied to him from any source, it if serves his purposes.

Thread