A series of disturbing TV news reports of chimps hurting Whites

Nothing more than isolated incidents as the lying kike would say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4a3taZ994zY

Old September 24th, 2012 #2
StanSki
Banned

Old September 24th, 2012 #3
DeShawn S. Williams

Man, this is shameful, SHAMEFUL behavior. I feel bad for the folks who were victims here. But my question is: where's the parents in all this? The problem is that too many black youths wander around the streets without any parental influence, getting sucked into gansta life day by day. But it doesn't have to be this way. I know PLENTY of black parents who are responsible and raised their children right, like mine did. Even though he's a tool of the jews, I gotta say that President Obama is an excellent roll model for how black fathers should act. Looks like his kids are turning out well.

PEACE

Old September 24th, 2012 #4
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

We should be able to do a "Niggers Gone Wild" video series and make millions.

Old September 24th, 2012 #5
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Man, this is shameful, SHAMEFUL behavior. I feel bad for the folks who were victims here. But my question is: where's the parents in all this? The problem is that too many black youths wander around the streets without any parental influence, getting sucked into gansta life day by day. But it doesn't have to be this way. I know PLENTY of black parents who are responsible and raised their children right, like mine did. Even though he's a tool of the jews, I gotta say that President Obama is an excellent roll model for how black fathers should act. Looks like his kids are turning out well.

PEACE
It's a tad easier when they are female; the testosterone is tapered off a bit. The adult black male, more often than not, abandons the black male child. And who could blame him? Who would want to raise a walking crime factory? ...especially when you have many crimes of your own that need doing. What is wrong with black males? Why does the world have to constantly stop, bend over and pick up their collective shit? What the hell is wrong with them? Having to point to the Prez as a good role model for the race, well that's just pathetic. He's an affirmative action prez anyway. You are trying to draw away the blame from the AVERAGE black male, which is a complete and total failure in all aspects of 'kwa living.

Old September 24th, 2012 #6
Charlie Wade
Banned

The old "Shameful, Shameful" is a drum that has been beat to death...you know what the answer to these questions is, and to be on this page, and act like you don't...to say you don't know what the answer is invites a banjo...Everyone knows...You have to go bang that drum in the steet, just like we do...we don't put up with kike-a-likes on here and you shouldn't put up with wanna-b-niggs on here either...ridiculous niggers...

This clown is way past silly...jew hater or not.

Old September 24th, 2012 #7
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post

PEACE
FFS! <Bangs head against desk.> Now off with you nigger, before somebody drops a house on you.

Old September 24th, 2012 #8
brutus

Re - DeShawn S. Williams

Arguably, your race has suffered most at the hand of the jew. The crumbs the jew now tosses your folk, like appointing a black president, is not to relieve their guilt for their crimes of the past, like their hand in founding the black slave trade, but only as a means to enrich themselves.

Your young peoples only hope of crawling out of the shadow of this shameful behavior is to give them jew wise black role models. They need to know who the real enemy is and then aim their revenge at the true oppressers. This is the way out of the jew`s mental plantation.

Old September 24th, 2012 #9
MikeQuigley
Banned

I honestly don't know what to say about this shit any more. I just hope it doesn't happen to my elderly parents. I gave both my mother and my sister self defense keychains. It's a steel shank with two spikes that stick out from between your fingers, I'm sure most have seen them. If you want one, make sure you get the black one, it's made out of steel, the other colors are very light and worthless.

Thread