VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2010 #61
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation

Niggers are good for recycling ....

Last edited by Darius Appleby; May 27th, 2010 at 05:58 PM.

Old February 17th, 2010 #62
Johnny James

More comments from the youtube attack on her channel

Quote:
KoFDee (6 minutes ago)
The only reason you made your newist video was because you are getting slaughterd by youtube users, reporters and members of the public. You egged on that fight, you shouted abbusive/rasist things to the white man. You wanted a fight to happen between the two people. If you do not know either of the man in the video and you STILL egged of the fight that makes it 10x worse for you. You wonder why people have such little respect for black people? It's because of people like YOU who give the majority of them a bad rep/name. I think you should be arrested for the rasit things you shouted and trying to start a fight.

You are a disgusting, vile, horrible excuse of a person, people like you are what makes the world a shit and horrible place to live in!
Quote:
Jabwest15th

Jabwest15th (14 minutes ago)
HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT! No WONDER black men love White wimmenz so much! It's because black females look like you! Fuckin' hell, wow!! White women, remember, if you're going to fall for some nigger buck just because he's got "swag" or can sweet talk you, remember that your kids will wind up lookin' like this! Wow I can't believe this thing is a fucking human! This nigger whore was telling her nigger buck friend to beat up the white man! All the time that beautiful, angelic White woman is sitting there, stoic! Sometimes I think that one day angels will come down and swoop up the remaining whites on earth and take them back to utopia based on the racial differences I see in beauty and demeanour. This is really opening some eyes!

Quote:
greenantpranks

greenantpranks (36 seconds ago)
What you did was a hate crime, plain and simple. You egged the younger guy on to attack the older guy, while you yelled stuff like "beat his white ass" and called him pinky. You are, quite simply, a racist. The entire incident, both on your part and the part of the younger guy who started the fight, was clearly racially motivated based on your comments and his. This is a hate crime and had better be prosecuted as such.
Quote:
XmXFLUXmX (30 minutes ago)
Nigger, there are entire websites dedicated to hunting you and your nigger family down, if you do not return the bag or help EBM in with his jail case, people WILL get you! whether it be the police or some angry skins is all up to time but 1 of the 2 will be stopping by your home!
Quote:
serbfree (38 minutes ago)
thanks for posting the video of the violent black guy getting beat down
you tapped into the dreams of many people who live in fear of Black violence but do not speak out about real crime cuz they are afraid of being called 'racist'
should have beat the black harder

Old February 17th, 2010 #63
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
And of course, the MSM arrives on the scene just in time to start spreading lies. Notice how the report makes no mention of the words "Pinky," "Beat his White ass" and "fuck his White ass up." Also conspicuously absent was the blatant theft of EBG's bag.

The average lemming will walk away from that story thinking some crazy old honky snapped on a poor, innocent "African American" gentleman. A candlelight vigil is probably being planned as I write this.

Old February 17th, 2010 #64
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
And of course, the MSM arrives on the scene just in time to start spreading lies. Notice how the report makes no mention of the words "Pinky," "Beat his White ass" and "fuck his White ass up." Also conspicuously absent was the blatant theft of EBG's bag.

The average lemming will walk away from that story thinking some crazy old honky snapped on a poor, innocent "African American" gentleman. A candlelight vigil is probably being planned as I write this.
That's ok, the MSM is dying. More people saw the youtube video than watched any news report on the incident.

And those that did see their news piece also saw the youtube video and know the MSM are fucking liars.

Old February 17th, 2010 #65
Pat Healey

Quote:

No surprise there.

Interestingly, the Mexicans seem to have an effective way of dealing with poor or biased news reporting.

"...hitmen kidnapped another Mexican journalist in northern Mexico after he left work, shot him and left a threatening message scrawled on his body."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60F23A20100116

The paper where that reporter worked issued a statement saying that it will no longer cover any aspect of what the dead reporter had been working on.

Interesting...and effective.

The Jewsmedia reporting in the US is decidedly and intentionally anti-white and it will continue until or unless it becomes "unfavorable" to continue doing it.

People need to know that it is the editor who is in charge. Not necessarily the individual reporter. However, sometimes they are at fault also. The decision makers are the ones who need to answer for this.

Old February 17th, 2010 #66
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

LOL!

http://memegenerator.net/Epic-Beard-Man

Old February 17th, 2010 #67
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Those Negresses recording went big chimpin after that Nigger "idol"(as the Jew MSM portrays them as) went down.

Old February 17th, 2010 #68
Pat Healey

http://www.thomasbruso.com/default.aspx

Amber Lamps

"Amber Lamps" is either a euphemism for the police, or "ambulance" uttered through a split lip. Also it was mistaken for the name of the girl in the purple spandex who can be seen in the video sitting throughout the whole incident without flinching over the matters of mere mortals.

Comments
2/17/2010 5:31:18 AM
I AM A MOTHERFUCKER

2/17/2010 5:48:51 AM
HE'S LEAKING

2/17/2010 6:11:22 AM
Ambalamps ment ambulance, not fucking police... Why does no one understand this?

2/17/2010 6:29:59 AM
It's actually M&M's....
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9346/garbel.gif

2/17/2010 6:54:22 AM
KillEveryoneInThisThread.jpg
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
my support video
2/17/2010 7:19:47 AM
Hero
black people talk with there hands.. but Thomas Bruso can talk back to them!!!!! he found the way, how to talk to them. After all these years we didn't know how.. but now we do, thank you sir Bruso.

btw Come and take some buses here in the Netherlands

2/17/2010 7:22:56 AM
http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven....html#comments

2/17/2010 7:23:15 AM
A true American Hero!

2/17/2010 7:37:11 AM
Just watch how fast the Wannab-thug-Nig got punched down to the ground by a 60+yo man.
Serves him right!

2/17/2010 7:54:15 AM
Are you okay?
No no no no no
Are you okay?
Bring... bring da amber lampz

2/17/2010 8:06:47 AM
What does that colored fellow have in common with a computer?

YOU HAVE TO PUNCH INFORMATION INTO HIM.

2/17/2010 8:11:19 AM

2/17/2010 8:12:37 AM
"Ambalamps ment ambulance, not fucking police... Why does no one understand this?"

This.

2/17/2010 8:17:17 AM
Epic Beard Man if I could buy you a beer, I would buddy

2/17/2010 8:20:30 AM
EPIC FAIL for that gangsta-wannabe

2/17/2010 8:23:01 AM
i need to meet this thomas bruso. dont care if he hits me, it would be glorious pain

2/17/2010 8:27:20 AM
You Sir, you are awesome!

2/17/2010 8:33:02 AM
BITCHES GET STITCHES !!!...now this is affermetive action!

2/17/2010 8:36:21 AM
BITCHES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY AMBER LAMPS

LMAO

2/17/2010 9:14:01 AM
EBM FTW LOL

2/17/2010 9:18:20 AM
I'm 12 years old and what is this
where can i get that shirt

2/17/2010 10:18:23 AM
hahaha

2/17/2010 10:29:36 AM
EPIC WIN FOR EPIC BEARD MAN!

2/17/2010 10:52:53 AM
she give the bag back yet?

2/17/2010 10:55:41 AM
diks

2/17/2010 11:17:52 AM
Nigger deserved it.

2/17/2010 11:39:04 AM
stupid coon

2/17/2010 12:01:54 PM
I see tough guys like you and I slap the SHIT out of them!

2/17/2010 12:09:12 PM
EBM to police officer:
YOU BETTER GET AWAAAY!
YOU BETTER GET AWAAAY!

2/17/2010 12:11:02 PM
The way I see it is this: a man (EBM) makes a comment without thinking that it might be taken as racist. It is taken as racist. Due to this, an argument starts, and EBM moves to another part of the bus to avoid conflict. He is pursued by the man who took offence to the comment and attacked by him. EBM then tries to defend himself, and the other man is injured by EBM's self-defensive counterattack. EBM then leaves the bus where this took place and an associate of the other man steals a bag belonging to EBM.

2/17/2010 12:14:24 PM
SEAKING FUCK YEAH

2/17/2010 12:17:26 PM

FUCKING MORTAL KOMBAT REMIX

2/17/2010 12:19:25 PM
this happened by my house, I saw it on the news last night...oakland, ca.

2/17/2010 12:21:11 PM
Of course the "African American" took his bag. Not all of them would do that, that would be a racist comment, but most of them would (that's based off of experience).

2/17/2010 12:23:46 PM
Who is the hot bitch with the head phones? I must know her name

2/17/2010 12:30:24 PM
BRBRBRBRING AMBERLAMPS

2/17/2010 1:19:04 PM

Re-edit of bitches apology vid, too bad shes a downright liar, so she's been called out.

2/17/2010 1:31:22 PM
Holy christ. Old man beats little punk in self-defense, AND he's wearing a "I am a mother fucker" shirt. The only way that could have been more insanely bad ass is if he then made the punk cook his dinner and rub his feet while he ate. That is great! Punk kept talking shit even after he got his ass handed to him in epic style!
My hero!

2/17/2010 1:48:23 PM
Ambulamps=Ambulance
Amber Lamps=Chick with spandex

Learn your shit.
2/17/2010 1:53:32 PM
THE MOTHERFUCKING MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111ONEONEONEONE

2/17/2010 2:10:56 PM
good stuff EPG.

-Zork
2/17/2010 2:24:24 PM
bring da amber lampz

2/17/2010 2:47:14 PM
If you're going to talk shit, better back it up.. EPIC FAIL

2/17/2010 2:49:55 PM
Nigger be starting shit before the video started.

Why else start filming if nothing was happening?

2/17/2010 2:54:00 PM
Is there any way to text 90999thomasbruso to give him $10? Seven cops won't even fuck with him until they punk him from behind. Cowardly dicks.

2/17/2010 3:03:42 PM
This started way before the video did.....the black guy (BG) said something to EBM which caused the comment "How much will you charge me for a spitshine??" from EBM. The BG didn't expect a comback....He picked the wrong "white guy" to fuck with. Way to go EBM.....BTW- Black bitch give the EBM his bag you stol back....

2/17/2010 3:38:00 PM
I Salute the Beardman, Come to Holland any time

2/17/2010 3:54:55 PM
haha good shit fucking regin

2/17/2010 4:03:29 PM
Damn he got his ass kicked by an old white man! Ha ha! For the record too for all you racist crackers all black people cant fight but the majority of us grew up in the streets and thats all we know. This fool shouldn't even been talking shit or fuckin with that older man anyway. All black people not this disrespectful sadly many are but not all.

2/17/2010 4:07:33 PM
Haha stupid ass punk! HE should go to jail, not Vietnam Tom! And the bitch who recorded it should to for telling the punk to try to fight "pinky".

2/17/2010 4:24:07 PM
MAberlambabas

2/17/2010 4:31:38 PM
Next time, just spit shine the damn shoes!

2/17/2010 4:33:40 PM
i like turtles

2/17/2010 4:42:18 PM
Damn, he got his shit pushed in. EBM 2012

2/17/2010 4:46:38 PM
LOL pwnd

2/17/2010 4:59:48 PM
GIVE BEARD MAN HIS BAG, SHEBOON

2/17/2010 5:04:58 PM
I thought Amber Lamps was that dude that won American Idol last year.

2/17/2010 5:11:12 PM
i will also buy this man a beer. funny ass transcript.. stupid ghetto girls jacking his bag. too bad he didn't smack them too in the aftermath video.

2/17/2010 5:15:03 PM
ambalamps is how nig nogs say ambulance, which they scream for at even the slightest bump

2/17/2010 5:25:37 PM
everyone sport the shirt http://www.crispytees.com/product/i-am-mfr

2/17/2010 5:32:31 PM
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
Fix the linked Youtube with that one. it's the original as far as I can tell, the resolution is better and the views are way more than any other.

2/17/2010 5:34:06 PM
BRING AMBERLAMPS

2/17/2010 5:34:47 PM
Even the remnants of fucked company are all over this.
Topic: Mouthy nigger gets destroyed by an old whyte man
http://www.f2bbs.com/bbs/show_topic/188015

2/17/2010 5:49:13 PM
Salute to EBM you stood your ground and deivered self defence! Glad your ok hope all goes well with the police..

2/17/2010 5:58:26 PM
http://www.epicbeardman.info

Epic Beard Man

2/17/2010 6:00:17 PM
Clone this man and then clone the Aryan goddess next to him. fuck niggers.

2/17/2010 6:00:48 PM
Thanks you from France Epic Beard Man

2/17/2010 6:02:48 PM
Must find purple spandex girl and kill her, fuck body.

2/17/2010 6:19:00 PM
It's affirmative action time, and EBM is an equal opportunity asskicker! Line up niggers!

2/17/2010 6:30:43 PM
be aware of amber lamps
My dad used to get his shoes shined all the time and he's only 10yrs younger than this dude. It's not a racist thing! Would it have been better to say "no thanks" to a guy lookin for work in these hard times? I realize it was a misunderstanding, but still.

2/17/2010 6:53:04 PM
There will be a lot more nigger beat-downs. White people have had it. Mark my words.

2/17/2010 6:57:35 PM
Negroes are really a modern form of Homo Erectus. They have a smaller frontal cortex which is where the "higher functions" of the brain are located. Different brain anatomy equals different brain function. You will notice that the more racially mixed they are - the more they approach white ability and cognition. There is no fixing the societal problem. It will only get worse as their numbers increase.

2/17/2010 6:58:53 PM
Perform this simple experiment the next time you see a negro. Observe negro behavior - and see if bad behavior correlates to the degree of forehead slope. Negro forehead slope indicates reduced volume of the frontal cortex, the area of the brain that handles intelligence, planning, inhibition, and self control. The smaller prefrontal cortex of the negro corresponds to the lower levels of planning ability, lowered inhibition, and lack of self control as exhibited by the majority of negroes.

2/17/2010 6:59:32 PM
In negroes, a mandibular prognathism or protruding jaw is associated with a sloping forehead, which indicates a smaller prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain that handles planning, inhibition, and self control. The smaller prefrontal cortex of the negro corresponds to the lower levels of planning ability, lowered inhibition, and lack of self control as exhibited by the majority of negroes.

The importance of the prefrontal cortex has been identified through imaging studies that have shown the prefrontal cortex to be activated when subjects plan or solve the sorts of problems that make demands on general intelligence. A frontal lobotomy, which removes the anterior frontal area of the brain, leaves a person conscious and seemingly normal, but unable to plan and take initiative. Furthermore, there is a significant correlation between the volume of frontal grey matter and intelligence as measured on intelligence tests. This goes a long way towards explaining the obvious.
2/17/2010 7:00:10 PM
Generally, negroes tend towards being "psychopathic deviates", tend towards exhibiting "anti-social behavior", have an "exaggerated and unfounded sense of self esteem", exhibit high levels of deception in both personal and external affairs (This means negroes lie a lot), and tend to have a high level of excitability.
2/17/2010 7:00:34 PM
If Africans and Haitians were even capable of keeping a civilization going, one would expect them to be much better off when Apartheid and the economic boycotts of South Africa ended in 1994 and the reins of this first world country were turned over to them. But the National Bureau of Economic Research found that the average income of all races in South Africa dropped 40% between 1995 and 2000.

The UN 2006 Human Development Report found that over the last 3 decades Africa has had a “virtual reversal” of human development; South Africa dropped 38 places on the Human Development Index since 1994. (UN Development Program, 2007). The country of the world’s first heart transplant in 1967, the Union of South Africa, is now the rape and murder capital of the world. The deterioration of South Africa since the end of Apartheid refutes egalitarianism.

Black Haitians slaughtered the whites. Haiti was then ruled by mulattos who were then slaughtered by dark skinned negroes. The very definition of "racism".

2/17/2010 7:01:16 PM
Electronic brain analysis can discern race. The brain activity of subjects exhibiting the most genetic distance are the easiest to differentiate. When subjects are exposed to various situational imagery there are differences in reactive brain waves that can be grouped by race. Racially specific brain activity indicators of aggression, empathy (or lack of empathy), problem solving and others have been identified. Further, certain baseline brain wave activity also differs depending upon the race of the subject.

The brain activity of a European differs more from that of a racially pure Sub-Saharan negro than the brain activity comparison between a racially pure Sub-Saharan negro and an indigenous north American negro.

Europeans are sometimes divided into Nordic (northwestern Europe), Alpine (central and eastern Europe), and Mediterranean (southern Europe and northern Africa). North Africans (north of the Sahara) have so much Caucasian heritage that they are usually classified separately from the Sub-Saharan (south of the Sahara) Africans. Sub-Saharan Africans have remarkable prognathism.

The next time you see an (un-retouched) image of Michelle Obama’s head, note the protruding lower jaw and sloping forehead. Michelle Obama is a good example of a negress with a pronounced prognathism.

Prognathism, the absence of “facial flatness” or “negro head”, can be measured by means of the facial angle, the slope of the face from the forehead to the jaws. The facial angle is 70° for the “Negro” (i.e., Congoids); Homo habilis and Homo erectus also have a facial angle of about 70°. An angle of 60° has been measured for the Hottentots and Bushmen, and 66.6° for the Australian aborigines below the nose. Orangutans have a facial angle of 58°. While Alpine and Nordic Caucasians have a facial angle of approximately 100°.

In negroes, a prognathism or protruding jaw is associated with a sloping forehead, which indicates a smaller prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain that handles planning, inhibition, and self control. The smaller prefrontal cortex of the negro corresponds to the lower levels of planning ability, lowered inhibition, and lack of self control as exhibited by the majority of negroes. The importance of the prefrontal cortex has been identified through imaging studies that have shown the prefrontal cortex to be activated when subjects plan or solve the sorts of problems that make demands on general intelligence. A frontal lobotomy, which removes the anterior frontal area of the brain, leaves a person conscious and seemingly normal, but unable to plan and take initiative. Furthermore, there is a significant correlation between the volume of frontal grey matter and intelligence as measured on intelligence tests.

The volume of the frontal grey matter of the Sub-Saharan negro is approximately equal to that of Homo Erectus. Both share a cranial capacity of about 1100 cubic centimeters. This is a full 300 cubic centimeters less than Alpine and Nordic Caucasians who average around 1400 cubic centimeters. The Sub-Saharan negro brain actually weighs about 1/4 POUND less than the brains of Alpine and Nordic Caucasians on average (corrected for body mass) with significant volumetric differences of the prefrontal cortex.

The next time you see a negro...look at the negroes' forehead. Note the cranial slope as compared to an Alpine, Nordic or Mediterranean Caucasian. The sloping forehead is consistent with reduced cranial capacity with a specific reduction of the volume of the prefrontal cortex of the brain as compared to Europeans. When observing negro behavior, make sure that you notice the degree of prognathism of the negroes in question.

2/17/2010 7:05:54 PM
New spoof of EPG

Old February 17th, 2010 #69
Walter E. Kurtz

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; February 17th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.

Old February 17th, 2010 #70
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Thumbs up

This is the most fun I've had on vnnforum for a long time.

Old February 17th, 2010 #71
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Epic-B...7103140?ref=nf

Old February 17th, 2010 #72
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Default Here we go...

Whitey started it, according to CBS.

Witness: Oakland Bus Fight Racially Tinged
Fight between Elderly White Man, Younger Black Man Started with Remark about Shoe-Shining, Says Woman Who Shot Video

(CBS) A fight on an Oakland bus that appeared to be racially tinged started because of an elderly white man's remark about shoe-shining, according to a local college student who filmed the incident.

Two men - a bearded white man who said he was 67 years old and a younger black man - can be seen on the video arguing on the transit bus Monday afternoon.

"The white guy was asking the black guy for a shoeshine," Iyanna Washington, the student who shot the video with a small camera, told CBS station KPIX. "And I guess the black guy took it as a racist comment, like, 'Why's a black guy have to spit shine your shoes?'"

After several minutes of back-and-forth yelling, the older man moves to the front of the bus, though the argument continues. Eventually, the younger man follows him.

"I guess he hit him across the face once," Washington said. "And then the white guy stands up and lets loose."

The unidentified older man unleashed a flurry of punches that bloodied the face of the younger man, who was later found to have sustained a broken nose, transit spokesman Clarence Johnson said.

The older man exited the bus but remained in the area, screaming and kicking at a newsstand. He eventually surrendered when police showed up.

Both men were taken to the hospital. Johnson said the older man was off his medication.

Video shows Washington grabbing the older man's bag and carrying it to the back of the bus while somebody says, "Go through that." But Washington told KPIX that she didn't steal anything.

"Why would I steal the guy's bag?" she said. "I picked the bag up, I placed it on the seat and that was the end of that. When I got off the bus the bag was still on the bus."

Source.

Old February 17th, 2010 #73
Georgie

I love how when something doesn't go their way they suddenly get really innocent and sensitive like.

Old February 17th, 2010 #74
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
I love how when something doesn't go their way they suddenly get really innocent and sensitive like.
Yes. Right before you finish them off.

Old February 17th, 2010 #75
Walter E. Kurtz

Old February 17th, 2010 #76
Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter E. Kurtz View Post

That's good.

Old February 17th, 2010 #77
George Witzgall

Thumbs up

hah these youtubes are hilarious. maybe play him off keyboard cat will make an appearance.

Old February 17th, 2010 #78
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Page 2 of your link.

Old February 17th, 2010 #79
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Page 2 of your link.
lol, that was my submission.

Old February 18th, 2010 #80
jackumup

The district attorney is white send him a e-mail demanding he arrest these niggers

John Russo
Oakland City Attorney
City Hall, 6th Floor
1 Frank Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, California 94612
Phone
[email protected]

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Thread