Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2013 #81
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Wait, nuclear bombs aren't a direct transformation of all of the plutonium into energy, they'd be a lot more powerful if they were.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #82
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
The only thing you are exposing is how many idiots still remain to make white people who are trying to do something about the clusterfuck we are in look ridiculous. With stupid inbreds like you still around, trolls are completely unnecessary. How many Jerry Springer shows have you been on shouting white power while looking stupid? How many times have Jews approached you to participate in one of their "documentaries" to play the moron? How many millions have you brought in for Morris Dees after he displays you for the public, I wonder?
So, Randal, how's the news, or lack thereof, going with Einstein's claim that nothing can be faster than the speed of light?

Scientists: Particles appear to travel faster than light

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-23/w...n?_s=PM:EUROPE

"The finding would seem to challenge Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity, and the long-established law of physics that nothing can exceed the speed of light."

Oooops. This kind of research runs counter to the proclamations of the "smartest man that ever lived", so it must be hushed up. Heard any follow ups lately to the neutrino experiments between CERN and the Gran Sasso Laboratory in Italy?

Experiment 'breaks the speed of light'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/15035761

And the latest news is..... <crickets>

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; February 22nd, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #83
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter E. Kurtz View Post
That's hardly German. Hope you're kidding.
I was. He's a retard. When I first saw it, I thought Polish (I speak it), then after really reading it.....I was a bitch about it. Sorry.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #84
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Frankly, you were past my last nerve yesterday. You are the stupidest inbred I have ever witnessed on both this internet or in life. Hell, it's inbred morons like you that keep any real white politics forever down. You keep more Jewish organizations around and in business than anything. All they have to do is display some retard like you and the white public wants nothing to do with any racial politics.

Listen to yourself. Stupid. Retarded. A normal person couldn't present such a bad image if they tried. One look at some of your ridiculous imbecility and crank personality and normal white people run.

"Uh, kike, man! Uh, Uh, Uh. Nigger man. Kike. White man. Uh, Uh. Jewish conspiracy, uh, uh, uh. It's the Jews man! uh, uh, uh. Kike. White man."

That's you.

Your talk, and no doubt looks, too, do the very same for white people as those pictures of niggers with "grills" and shit do for reminding people how niggers are. Fortunately, your kind seem to be decreasing in number and are being left ever further behind in our rear view mirrors. Your type belonged back on Jerry Springer in the 80s and 90s. You were probably a skinhead leader or something, I'm guessing. Or else some part of a ragtag "Ku Klux Klan" inbreds. That's about your intellectual speed and that of any of your admirer's. That's exactly what you were, wasn't it? Probably still would be if not for so many of you being in jail, dead or too strung out on meth these days.

Fade away, old man; back with history's losers where you belong. Let people with some intelligence and class try to fix what you dumb fucks lost and were not smart enough to keep the Jews from winning over. Even the niggers defeated you. Hell, it was easy. All it really took was photographs and some sound bytes of your type.
jebem ti mater !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old February 22nd, 2013 #85
A. Ryan

Default Troll Alert

Come on friends, you're being trolled.

1) The poster(s) Goode really don't know physics past what they might see put up on wiki by some idiot high school student.

Proof:
From "Goode" Post #37 this thread:
Quote:
So we now have v, for velocity, equals X times dx/dt.

v = (x)dx/dt

Integration is anti-differentiation. The reverse. Let's do some simple algebra here and find a differential equation that will lead us to a function for velocity in terms of time.

We get vdt = xdx.
The above two equation lines are so abjectly stupid that they aren't even wrong.

The second thing any physics student learns is that all terms in an equation must have the same dimensions. In the first equation above the left hand side has dimensions of length/time on the right hand side we see dimensions of (length)^2/time. Utter nonsense.

No one who did nonsense like that had a chance of passing my university level engineering physics classes.

If he was trying to prove the work - energy theorem it can be easily done in three lines. I won't dignify the above stupidity by posting a correct derivation.

Note that m v^2 has dimensions of [mass] [length / time ]^2 as does

[F dx] = [mass] [length / time ^2] [length]

and that each have the dimensions of energy.

Since the speed of light has dimensions of speed [length/time], it is the case that m C^2 has dimensions of energy. BUT Proving this is another matter.

I imagine that Goode will look this up and come in with more copy and paste.

2) The violation of light speed limit was found to be due to experimental error.
See my post #15 made in VNN Science news soon after the original claim.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=133334

also see
Study rejects "faster than light" particle finding
arxiv.org/abs/1110.3763v2

3) Furthermore Goode or the small cabal that call themselves that failed to mention that Einstein ripped off the correct General Relativity equations from a mathematician named David Hilbert. In addition a few years ago some hebes from an israeli university tried to prove that Einstein was first for GR. To do so they went to the archive where Hilbert's paper was deposited and concocted some spin to support their case supposedly based on the content of that paper. Later on an independent investigator went to the same archive to check up on the hebe's story. And guess what? A piece had been cut off of one of the pages of Hilbert's original submission. According to the investigator it looked like a knife or razor blade was used -- not even scissors.

Here is a link to the findings of the aforementioned ingestigator. He is a PhD physics professor who got his degree under Heisenberg. In other words a real physicist.

Friedwardt Winterberg, " On Belated Decision in the Hilbert-Einstein Prioritt
y Dispute" published by L. Corry, J. Renn, and J. Stachel », in Zeitschrift furr
Naturforschung, Vol. 59a, 715-719 (2004).

www.znaturforsch.com/aa/v59a/s59a0715.pdf

See also:

http://www.clubdelhorloge.fr/einstei...lbert(eng).htm

4) Anyone who wants to see how to derive mc^2 = E or the Work-Eneregy Theorem, PM me or look it up in any decent physics book.

This post is for the people on VNN who are right and white. I will have nothing to say to "Goode." I won't argue with pissants, kikes, morons, or children.

Unless you like to poke at rabid dogs, my advice is to let this thread die a quick death.

End of Message as far as I am concerned.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #86
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Yeah, that's why I told him to go fuck his mother in Serbian.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #87
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Ryan View Post
Come on friends, you're being trolled.
I knew it from the beginning, it's why I got bored fucking with that POS.

Any poster who comes to a WN site and tries to elevate the image of any kike is a kike.

Old February 22nd, 2013 #88
Stonewall

Many moons ago I went to graduate school in New York. Just over three fourths of the grad student body in my college were sons of the cut.

A couple of weeks into the term, they prevailed upon me to accompany them to the Jewish borscht belt in the Catskills to take in some of the shows. We visited several clubs, where the likes of Henny Youngman and Jackie Mason held forth. I noticed that every one of those jew comedians had at least one joke about inbred hillbillies in his routine.

Being a somewhat inbred hillbilly myself, I took umbrage at those insults, and told my hosts so. I informed them that first cousin marriage had been illegal in both Kentucky and West Virginia from antiquity.

As soon as time was available, I hiked over to the library and I stuck my nose into “The Jewish Encyclopedia,” whence I learned that the tribe admits that it is from 3 to 5 times as likely to marry first cousins as are gentiles. They admit it in the 1905 JE!

I further learned that in both New York and New Jersey, where the tribe exists in great numbers, first cousin marriage was still legal(It still is).

Several years later Wm G. Simpson published his “Which Way Western Man,” with the wonderful chapter entitled, “The Doctrine of the Thoroughbred,” and I truly regretted it had not come out soon enough to allow me to use it against those arrogant bastards in New York.

All the foregoing is prefatory to this, which is Stonewalls Fourth Law, to be kept in mind when reading sites such as this: Anyone who repeatedly uses the term ‘inbred’ in derogatory references to White people is either a jew or a fool.
If he uses it three times in a single post, he qualifies under “The Law of Return.” Count on it!

Old February 22nd, 2013 #89
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1337301

Looking on the bright side: I bet they play a mean banjo in that backwater, redneck, shitty little country.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #90
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Shake-A-Tiny, pervert extraordinaire, how can you follow such a great post by Stonewall with your inbred kikish drivel? He just shined a light into your tribe's ghetto, and out you popped.

If you think for a minute that we don't have you pegged, you're dumber than your posts. Your trolling and idiocy shout your ethnicity from the roof tops.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #91
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

The fuck? ... My post was substantiating his point, you dumb bumpkin.

Goode was right. Nobody can come off as dumb as you are without doing it on purpose.

At least give prior warning to the next time you plan to threaten the president, so I and others can be logged-out for that day.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #92
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter E. Kurtz View Post
So, Randal, how's the news, or lack thereof, going with Einstein's claim that nothing can be faster than the speed of light?

Scientists: Particles appear to travel faster than light

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-23/w...n?_s=PM:EUROPE

"The finding would seem to challenge Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity, and the long-established law of physics that nothing can exceed the speed of light."

Oooops. This kind of research runs counter to the proclamations of the "smartest man that ever lived", so it must be hushed up. Heard any follow ups lately to the neutrino experiments between CERN and the Gran Sasso Laboratory in Italy?

Experiment 'breaks the speed of light'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/15035761

And the latest news is..... <crickets>

Speed of light limitation is Maxwell, not Einstein.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #93
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
My post was substantiating his point
How could anyone have known that? Everything you post is disparaging whites.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #94
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Speed of light limitation is Maxwell, not Einstein.
Doesn't alter the fact that the kike was wrong.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #95
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Ryan View Post
The second thing any physics student learns is that all terms in an equation must have the same dimensions. In the first equation above the left hand side has dimensions of length/time on the right hand side we see dimensions of (length)^2/time. Utter nonsense.

No one who did nonsense like that had a chance of passing my university level engineering physics classes.
Um, no. Squaring a value does not change dimension, Mr. Univeristy-level-engineering-class. But neither is it lights years from true that an equation must the same dimension throughout all terms. What rock did you get that out from under? Virtually every equation would fail that rule were it so.

Since you brought up "the first thing any physics student learns," I will simply refer anyone to the kinematic equations. One of the very first things studied in physics. It comes right after learning what is meant by the term "dimension" as it is used in physics. It does NOT refer to any number or exponential value. Dimension in physics refers to length, mass, and time.

But to kinematics. The first kinematic equation, for example, deals with velocity as a function of time. It is:

V final = V initial + at

The reader will note, of course, that acceleration, a, on the right hand side has dimension of length per second per second. In other words, time is squared.

Quote:
and that each have the dimensions of energy.
There is no such thing as "dimensions of energy."

Quote:
Since the speed of light has dimensions of speed [length/time], it is the case that m C^2 has dimensions of energy. BUT Proving this is another matter.
No such thing. Speed is not a dimension. Energy is not a dimension. Yes, proving your statement here is indeed "another thing."

How long has it been since you took this physics course?

Old February 23rd, 2013 #96
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Many moons ago I went to graduate school in New York. Just over three fourths of the grad student body in my college were sons of the cut.

A couple of weeks into the term, they prevailed upon me to accompany them to the Jewish borscht belt in the Catskills to take in some of the shows. We visited several clubs, where the likes of Henny Youngman and Jackie Mason held forth. I noticed that every one of those jew comedians had at least one joke about inbred hillbillies in his routine.

Being a somewhat inbred hillbilly myself, I took umbrage at those insults, and told my hosts so. I informed them that first cousin marriage had been illegal in both Kentucky and West Virginia from antiquity.

As soon as time was available, I hiked over to the library and I stuck my nose into “The Jewish Encyclopedia,” whence I learned that the tribe admits that it is from 3 to 5 times as likely to marry first cousins as are gentiles. They admit it in the 1905 JE!

I further learned that in both New York and New Jersey, where the tribe exists in great numbers, first cousin marriage was still legal(It still is).

Several years later Wm G. Simpson published his “Which Way Western Man,” with the wonderful chapter entitled, “The Doctrine of the Thoroughbred,” and I truly regretted it had not come out soon enough to allow me to use it against those arrogant bastards in New York.

All the foregoing is prefatory to this, which is Stonewalls Fourth Law, to be kept in mind when reading sites such as this: Anyone who repeatedly uses the term ‘inbred’ in derogatory references to White people is either a jew or a fool.
If he uses it three times in a single post, he qualifies under “The Law of Return.” Count on it!

I normally agree with you, providing the website or forum in question is a non-white nationalist site. On these sites, however, I depart from the rule you just listed when the denigrating remark has a very high probability of being true.

And make no mistake, I meant my remarks directed towards this O'Malley fool to be as denigrating as possible. I'm just slightly under middle age, I have kids. I will be living in this world for a number of decades more. I am way past concerned for the state of this society I and my family are forced to live in.

I will not tolerate any such obstructions as the Fred O'Malley's of this world to get in the way of efforts to fix this damned mess we are living in. They are a liability. I stand firm on this and will not back down.

BTW, Simpson's chapter "Doctrine of the thoroughbred" was out during the time frame you were there. The first edition of that paper was published in 1947, as your copy of Which Way Western Man? should document at the end of each chapter.

Moroever, if everyone who uses the derogatory term "inbred" is a Jew, then we might as well throw in the towel right now since they must be in an overwhelming majority.

I like your postings, though. It's a damn crime they deleted all of them from Stormfront. A hell of a loss.

Post more often here.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #97
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Izzy, all you know is that I challenged your stupidity with facts. You hate a white man who has the gall to do such a thing to a chosen asshole.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #98
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Doesn't alter the fact that the kike was wrong.
He wasn't wrong. That is just the thing. All experiments to date verify the theory.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #99
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
He wasn't wrong. That is just the thing. All experiments to date verify the theory.
Cosmology Quest agrees that he was wrong, and goes on to prove it.

Besides, he was a kike, why should any white man not kick that kike in the teeth?

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; February 23rd, 2013 at 01:49 AM.

Old February 23rd, 2013 #100
Randal Goode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
The Scientific American seems to disagree with you.
No, actually that article simply joins one of the many that comes out frequently that speculates on whether some development has contradicted relativity. If you would have actually read it, you would see there was no assertion made. There was no verification. There has been no confirmed instance of a violation to date.

As I have repeatedly observed here on this thread, that is why the theory is so well regarded.

Tags
albert einstein, einstein, fraud, jew fraud, jew fraud einstein, jew lies, physics

Thread