VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2004 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default I support Alex Linder

I have not been posting in a week or so because I was completely taken aback by the actions of Tom88 and the WR gang. I misjudged them for more level headed and considerate of their fellow White mans' property rights. Not just Alex's but the other posters as well. I have spent many hours writing here and everything I have written is mine. The forum or the mods or owner may have no obligation to preserve it but neither do they have any right to maliciously destroy it. And destroy is what they did by dumping all of Rounder's posts and one or more threads. What has this act of destruction shown? Many things to those with eyes to see and mind to think.

I had a long comment going about this but let me just register this one thought for now. I disapprove and I dont appreciate people deleting my product. It may or may not be that good of writing or unique of insights but they are mine and this was one of the few places I thought it secure to post my thoughts and I was dismayed and disappointed and discouraged to find out what had transpired.

I think that I wont say much more about this for now other than to say I support Alex Linder and if he wants to engage in lawful activism with Glenn Miller than I support that as well.

Old December 20th, 2004 #2
Sean Martin

ROFL
I saw that title for this thread and was like DUH, how much credit do you give VNNF’ers? You support Alex Linder so strongly a lot of people think you actually are Linder.

But for the record, while I don’t support all of Linder’s views, I do think he has the best thing going on the Internet with VNNF and VNN.

Old December 20th, 2004 #3
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes

I think that I wont say much more about this for now other than to say I support Alex Linder and if he wants to engage in lawful activism with Glenn Miller than I support that as well.
Speaking of Miller, where is that ornery old curmudgeon now that the forum is back in friendly hands?

Old December 20th, 2004 #4
LindaLou

Quote:
I have not been posting in a week or so because I was completely taken aback by the actions of Tom88 and the WR gang. I misjudged them for more level headed and considerate of their fellow White mans' property rights. Not just Alex's but the other posters as well. I have spent many hours writing here and everything I have written is mine. The forum or the mods or owner may have no obligation to preserve it but neither do they have any right to maliciously destroy it. And destroy is what they did by dumping all of Rounder's posts and one or more threads. What has this act of destruction shown? Many things to those with eyes to see and mind to think.

I had a long comment going about this but let me just register this one thought for now. I disapprove and I dont appreciate people deleting my product. It may or may not be that good of writing or unique of insights but they are mine and this was one of the few places I thought it secure to post my thoughts and I was dismayed and disappointed and discouraged to find out what had transpired.

Yes I agree with you as well. I consider what happened a sheer act of stealing! I too was very disappointed and discouraged. Dumping all of
Rounder's posts so others could not read them for themselves only hurts
ones own character.

Whatever happened to good old Fashioned "diplomacy"? Why do folks have to stoop so low and damage their own character just because they want to "prove" they are right about something? There is no Integrity in that at all!
I support Linder and VNN because of it's Integrity. Not whether or not Linder associates himself with someone I like or don't like! As a rule I practice this in my daily life. I don't support a business just because it is owned by "white" folks! If they want MY BUSINESS they had better damn well have some Integrity! I say that because of one thing I believe in: IF YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY THEN YOU HAVE NO NOBLE INTENTIONS. AND IF YOU HAVE NO NOBLE INTENTIONS THEN YOU CERTAINLY HAVE NO HONOR!

Old December 21st, 2004 #5
SheerTerror

I can understand Roper being wary, as it is a very touchy issue. But, this is *just* a forum. If you don't want something being known, don't broadcast it on the net. In the end, this is just causing a rift where there shouldn't be one. But whats done is done, I guess. Linder deserves better than to be treated like that. I'm sure he's opened a lot of eyes. I'm just glad things are back to normal round here. Welcome back Rounder and AE.

hehe, I did have the pleasure of seeing Lindstedt post for the first time because of all this. So it wasn't ALL bad.

Quote:

Old December 21st, 2004 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
........ Linder deserves better than to be treated like that. I'm sure he's opened a lot of eyes. I'm just glad things are back to normal round here. Welcome back Rounder and AE.

hehe, I did have the pleasure of seeing Lindstedt post for the first time because of all this. So it wasn't ALL bad.
Yes I think we have taken good lessons from this.

As for Martian, I hope you had your fill because if that swine dirties up the forum with the kind of filth he spewed in my absence I suspect he will be headed for rightful exclusion if not by my hand perhaps by someone else's. He and wierd Harold Covington are deserving of perma-bans.

Old December 21st, 2004 #7
siobhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
ROFL
I saw that title for this thread and was like DUH, how much credit do you give VNNF’ers? You support Alex Linder so strongly a lot of people think you actually are Linder.
Same here, but we are three different people.

Old December 22nd, 2004 #8
MartinLindstedt

Default Linder laundered itz little ZOG sock-puppet.

Quote:
Yes I think we have taken good lessons from this.

As for Martian, I hope you had your fill because if that swine dirties up the forum with the kind of filth he spewed in my absence I suspect he will be headed for rightful exclusion if not by my hand perhaps by someone else's. He and wierd Harold Covington are deserving of perma-bans.
I see that the head lindermillerite laundered itz little sock-puppet, AE.

So much for 'censor-free' White speech, right, Linder's little ZOG sock-puppet?

You lindermillerites now got absolute control of your own little [bowel] Movement dunghill. You whine that what was an eviction was somehow a hijacking. You whine that what was long overdue was somehow a great crime against jewr whiggerkind. Your kind whines that your kind now have your own little ghetto back, and claim that everyone who pointed out a known, admitted ZOG traitor and race-mixer was exactly what it was, are spreading 'lies' and filth. When ever something correct and known, like Miller's and Linder's cowardice whenever dealing in real life is at great variance with whatever buffoonishness they professed, there simply is no ability to answer the charges, but simply repeating of the idiotic and redundant. Unterschiessenkopfenfeebenrattenfuerher Linder says, "Bee-leeve!" -- and the lindermillerite lemmings lockstep over the top and into the Sea of ZOGspee. I suppose lindermillerites are unable to see their own degraded condition, but they sure don't lack the [s]will to proclaim it allowed. The clueless are clueless that they are clueless. If you ZOGling whigger ass-clowns had any sense of shame, you would take this new Traitor Glenn Miller forum private, instead of pub[l]ickly masturbating your manifest deficiencies.

Looking at other forums, other than that of the phorafags, I see that Roper really didn't have any choice but to proceed with the eviction and the 'coup' which lasted for less than a week. Roper was facing either cutting lindermillerism or being cut off by the Resistance as a whole. Roper didn't proceed to run with the ball and use the software and server WR owned to create their own v-bulletin forum, but rather went back to the status quo ante. Now that you lindermillerite lemmings got their own little ghetto back, it is on to Political Cleansing for you feebs, now marching in lockstep through your ghetto. Fine. I've never bothered to show anything other than contempt for traitors, rats and race-mixers, and anything which tolerates them. Anyone supporting Traitor Glenn Miller is either a fool or a traitor or both. My 14 words.

I was not banned previously to the temporary eviction and cleansing which was far too little, far too late. I didn't agree with Linder's apologetics of Traitor Glenn Miller being deleted -- I've always taken great care to quote verbatim Sgt. Snitch's sundry rat apologias and rat snarls. In fact, Sgt. Snitch claims that he wants to debate with myself -- not that there is anything to debate. I also criticised Roper and the rest of WR for not taking advantage of their eviction and setting up a different forum for those who couldn't stand the lindermillerite rabble. Both sides could have had their members, with some in common, namely the homeless feebs with no place to go other than whoever would let them squat. It would have acted to check the typical lindermillerite lemmings to know that they had better behave else no place to go other than down with this TGMNN site. Now the lindermillerites have no choice but to remain on their current ghetto with their present anonymous alieasses, calling for the banishment of all dissent, while, at the same time, the cause for the controversy, Sgt. Snitch, claims that it wants debate, somehow with someone, over the cut and dried.

So, Linder's little sock-puppet that just got laundered, I am not the only one who thinks that the Head Lindermillerite has got itz little rat-tail caught in the ZOG crack and is ready to squeal upon command of the real owner of TGMNN, i.e., Traitor Glenn Miller, a.k.a. Sgt. Snitch.

By all means, print up some more litterature, and ban me from your lindermillerite forum if jew please. Or, like another feeb/rat I caught out several years ago, perhaps I am going to suffer from Automatic Self-UnSubscription Syndrome, and commit ASUScide. Moronicunt, SheepTerror, jewnaFlynn, fagstasm, whiggerswill, jewbergjewberg, lindermillerite lemmings et. al. want this to happen. However, when you do that, then so much for the pretense of no censorship, but rather show that TGMNN is merely a virtual rat's nest of ZOGling whiggers. Itz jewr ghetto now.

--Martin Lindstedt
www.martinlindstedt.org

Old December 22nd, 2004 #9
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Two words:

Verbal Diarrhea.

I don't think I've ever seen "fag" and "jew" so many times in a post. Good lord.

Old December 22nd, 2004 #10
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Old December 22nd, 2004 #11
brutus

RE: MartinLindstedt

You really hate these guys.....Can you please tell me the real reason why you hate them?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CI teach about “misgivings” in earnst with reproach of them scorned? And what about Ezekiel 16:5?

Didn’t the sages teach, “So ye say against a phial of my own blood, from thy apostate near, is of the tongue of Baal that speaks thy darkest sin.....“, and “Thy Brother took his hand and turned his eyes with grief.......” Asp 21:4

In the future, when your fine sons grow-up to be good White men, and you are again dust, would you want them to read this very post without benefit of your answers to their questions?

Read it again, but with their eyes, and you tell me if they will have no questions.

Old December 22nd, 2004 #12
Phantasm

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt...
You lindermillerites now got absolute control of your own little [bowel
Movement dunghill. ...
If you ZOGling whigger ass-clowns had any sense of shame, you would take this new Traitor Glenn Miller forum private, instead of pub[l]ickly masturbating your manifest deficiencies.
Anyone supporting Traitor Glenn Miller is either a fool or a traitor or both. My 14 words.
Moronicunt, SheepTerror, jewnaFlynn, fagstasm, whiggerswill, jewbergjewberg, lindermillerite lemmings et. al.
Thank you for the analysis Marty... and thanks for naming me on the lemming list.

Seek help Marty...

Old December 22nd, 2004 #13
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I hear the oinking of a fat hog. I smell urine soaked asparagus. Has Martin Linstein been rooting around in my threads? Aha! Seems it is slipping farther and farther into babbling drooling nonsensical incoherence.

Old December 22nd, 2004 #14
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
Moronicunt, SheepTerror, jewnaFlynn, fagstasm, whiggerswill, jewbergjewberg, lindermillerite lemmings et. al. want this to happen.
You ungrateful piece of shit! I hate you too. Where the fuck is my name?

Oh wait, I guess "Pixi" is too hard for you to take and turn into a homo/jew reference. You've gotta save those brain cells for remembering where you put your piss jugs.

Thread