Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2012 #101
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Did you really try smuggling that tombstone out of the country? Or is it horse shit?

Old July 11th, 2012 #102
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Did you really try smuggling that tombstone out of the country? Or is it horse shit?
Why would I have any reason to smuggle a monument out of this country when the person whose grave it marks is buried in this one? That doesn't make much sense now, does it? That notion stems from something I said that was taken out of context by a British tabloid called the Sunday Mail, which quoted me as saying:

Quote:
'There is certainly a tombstone with the coat of arms on it, and I've sent pictures of it, of course. I don't know if it's going to be necessary to submit the actual thing. Hopefully, it won't come to that.'
The world is filled with knaves who try to twist your words and tear down your work.

Hugh is a good example of that sort, who, having no particular significance of their own, are eager to dismiss and ridicule the accomplishments of others.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 11th, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

Old July 11th, 2012 #103
vened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
adtkinz did. it's documented here (2 threads!!!) and other forums. he is a real nutcase. also has a fake book.

atdkinz = world wide web pathological liar, psychopath

Old July 11th, 2012 #104
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vened View Post
adtkinz did. it's documented here (2 threads!!!) and other forums. he is a real nutcase. also has a fake book.

atdkinz = world wide web pathological liar, psychopath
Do you think you are being clever by mispelling my surname?

Or are you just that desperate to show your irreverence?

Old July 12th, 2012 #105
M.N. Dalvez

The Mecklenburg Declaration is a hoax, Fakins. Fake as your claim to clan chieftainship. Or my name is not M.N. Dalvez.

Why was it only made public 50 years after it was signed?

Why is the only contemporary 'evidence' of it, from an issue of a newspaper that could not be found when it was referred to as a primary source?

Easy- because it was a historical hoax designed to drum up pride among the citizenry of North Carolina, who could thus claim to have been the first colony to declare indepedence.

You should join the SCA, Steven. Then you can role-play as a Scottish Clan Chieftain all you want.

Old July 12th, 2012 #106
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Heritage is not subject to geographic boundaries or political jurisdiction.

Heritage is a matter of ancestry, blood, and descent, and is something that goes with us wherever we go, and is handed down by our forefathers and will be passed on to our descendants long after we are gone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnnco...57606107237661

My ancestors knew they were Scots, even after they had been in this country for over 100 years and had fought in the Revolutionary War to gain independence from the German King who sat on Britain's throne. Why do you think that that tombstone has a thistle on the back of it? The thistle was the symbol of Scotland for the same reason it was the plant-badge of my clan.
That tombstone doesn't prove jackshit, and you know it.

And it's really simple to prove one's family history, not only are there church books, but also the county has books on the population.

You are a fraud Akins and your lies don't mean anything here.

Facts, not fantasy.

Old July 12th, 2012 #107
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
That tombstone doesn't prove jackshit, and you know it.

And it's really simple to prove one's family history, not only are there church books, but also the county has books on the population.

You are a fraud Akins and your lies don't mean anything here.

Facts, not fantasy.
I'm very much aware of the types of records that are out there, parish registers (where they still exist), census records (which only go back to the early 1800's in Scotland), and so on. You must remember, I oversaw the publication of our clan's quarterly newsletter, which was primarily a genealogical resource for our clan members, and always contained abstracts of historical records that pertained to our clan; examples of which can be seen here: http://photobucket.com/-clan-akins-journal

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 12th, 2012 at 07:59 AM.

Old July 12th, 2012 #108
vened

Quote:
I'm very much aware of the types of records that are out there, parish registers (where they still exist), census records (which only go back to the early 1800's in Scotland), and so on. You must remember, I oversaw the publication of our clan's quarterly newsletter, which was primarily a genealogical resource for our clan members, and always contained abstracts of historical records that pertained to our clan.
acckincz talks here about fake registry, fake clan - both his creations. That's were fake gravestones were supposed to come in - to prove the 'authenticity'

ask asskinz about secret Nazi officer that gave him ultra confidential papers (now lost of course) in Alabama. This story takes the fake gold!

Old July 12th, 2012 #109
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
acckincz talks here about fake registry, fake clan - both his creations. That's were fake gravestones were supposed to come in - to prove the 'authenticity'

ask asskinz about secret Nazi officer that gave him ultra confidential papers (now lost of course) in Alabama. This story takes the fake gold!
There is no such thing as a "fake clan" - it either exists or it doesn't. Clans are groups of families bearing the same name (under one or more different spellings) who share a common ancestral origin.

A non-existant clan would be something like the made-up name you keep using in reference to me - because there is no one that has such a name, therefore there are no groups of families who bear it, and no common ancestor that they descend from.

Old July 12th, 2012 #110
Swede
morsning korsning

Quote:

Yeah I saw that thread, and then Karl Radl pointed out that it was fake, a fraud. What did asskinz do then? Didn't reply. Wonder why..

Old July 12th, 2012 #111
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
Yeah I saw that thread, and then Karl Radl pointed out that it was fake, a fraud. What did asskinz do then? Didn't reply. Wonder why..
If you are talking about the Lebor Feasa Runda, it's certainly not fake, it definitely exists; you can buy yourself a copy right here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=hardcover&r=1

Old July 12th, 2012 #112
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
If you are talking about the Lebor Feasa Runda, it's certainly not fake, it definitely exists; you can buy yourself a copy right here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=hardcover&r=1
Yeah, but the story of how you came by the original document was faked. Karl proved it beyond any doubt.

Old July 12th, 2012 #113
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Yeah, but the story of how you came by the original document was faked. Karl proved it beyond any doubt.
The Lebor Feasa Runda is a religious scripture, there are lots of religious scriptures with lots of different origin stories, the Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Rig Veda, etc., etc.

Whether or not a person believes is a matter of faith. For those who have faith, they are truth. For those who don't, they are merely words printed on paper.

Old July 12th, 2012 #114
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The Lebor Feasa Runda is a religious scripture, there are lots of religious scriptures with lots of different origin stories, the Bible, the Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Rig Veda, etc., etc.

Whether or not a person believes is a matter of faith. For those who have faith, they are truth. For those who don't, they are merely words printed on paper.
That doesn't address what I said. I'm not interested in whether someone has faith or not. I'm on about your tale of how you came by it which has been proved to be false.

Old July 12th, 2012 #115
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
That doesn't address what I said. I'm not interested in whether someone has faith or not. I'm on about your tale of how you came by it which has been proved to be false.
The origin story behind the Lebor Feasa Runda is no different from the origin story behind, say, the Book of Morman; it's part of the book. Does anyone believe the story of how Joseph Smith came by the Book of Mormon? The visit from the angel Maroni, the discovery of buried golden tablets translated with special glasses? It seems several million Mormons believe it, and accept it is part of their religion, whereas doubters and skeptics think it is ludicrious and have written essays to disprove it. The same thing with Moses going up on Mt. Siniah and coming back down with the Ten Commandments engraved in stone by the firery finger of Yahweh, which he threw down and broke upon seening how the Israelites had abandonded their faith by the time he returned to them.

I didn't publish the Lebor Feasa Runda as an archaelogical finding, or as an ancient literary discovery; I published it so that a religious text could be made available to those who wish to practice the religion it pertains to.

Old July 12th, 2012 #116
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The origin story behind the Lebor Feasa Runda is no different from the origin story behind, say, the Book of Morman; it's part of the book. Does anyone believe the story of how Joseph Smith came by the Book of Mormon? The visit from the angel Maroni, the discovery of buried golden tablets translated with special glasses? It seems several million Mormons believe it, and accept it is part of their religion, whereas doubters and skeptics think it is ludicrious and have written essays to disprove it. The same thing with Moses going up on Mt. Siniah and coming back down with the Ten Commandments engraved in stone by the firery finger of Yahweh, which he threw down and broke upon seening how the Israelites had abandonded their faith by the time he returned to them.

I didn't publish the Lebor Feasa Runda as an archaelogical finding, or as an ancient literary discovery; I published it so that a religious text could be made available to those who wish to practice the religion it pertains to.
That still doesn't address what I said!

I'm talking about the tale of how you, personally, came by the manuscript that was half-inched by Rudolf Hess as a gift for the Duke on his arrival in Britain and your claim that it was given to you by the widow of an SS officer that you met in a cafe.

Old July 12th, 2012 #117
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
That still doesn't address what I said!

I'm talking about the tale of how you, personally, came by the manuscript that was half-inched by Rudolf Hess as a gift for the Duke on his arrival in Britain and your claim that it was given to you by the widow of an SS officer that you met in a cafe.
I didn't meet Mrs. Thorenson in a cafe, I met her sister there, who later introduced me to Thorenson's widow.

Old July 12th, 2012 #118
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I didn't meet Mrs. Thorenson in a cafe, I met her sister there, who later introduced me to Thorenson's widow.
I knew it was something like that. Anyway, it was that whole tale that Karl Radl destroyed.

Old July 12th, 2012 #119
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I knew it was something like that. Anyway, it was that whole tale that Karl Radl destroyed.
People have destroyed the tale of how Joseph Smith discovered the Book of Mormon as well, but it doesn't change the fact that it is part of the religion of Mormonism, or the fact that the Book of Mormon exists, or the fact that people believe in the Book of Mormon and practice Mormonism as their religion.

Do I believe Joseph Smith' account of how he discovered the Book of Mormon? Of course not; but the Mormons believe it, don't they? It's a matter of faith.

The same goes for the Lebor Feasa Runda, it's a matter of faith whether or not you believe it; because it is a religious text. You either believe or you don't.

There is not a single religious text in the entire world that everyone believes in and accepts as truth, is there?

The Lebor Feasa Runda is the one religious text that exists which pertains to the Celtic Pagan religion of Druidism. No other Druidical religious texts exist. There are lots of books that have been written aboout Celts and Druids; but there are no other religious scriptures. The Lebor Feasa Runda is the only one - believe it or not.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 12th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Old July 12th, 2012 #120
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
People have destroyed the tale of how Joseph Smith discovered the Book of Mormon as well, but it doesn't change the fact that it is part of the religion of Mormonism, or the fact that the Book of Mormon exists, or the fact that people believe in the Book of Mormon and practice Mormonism as their religion.

Do I believe Joseph Smith' account of how he discovered the Book of Mormon? Of course not; but the Mormons believe it, don't they? It's a matter of faith.

The same goes for the Lebor Feasa Runda, it's a matter of faith whether or not you believe it; because it is a religious text. You either believe or you don't.

There is not a single religious text in the entire world that everyone believes in and accepts as truth, is there?

The Lebor Feasa Runda is the one religious text that exists which pertains to the Celtic Pagan religion of Druidism. No other Druidical religious texts exist. There are lots of books that have been written aboout Celts and Druids; but there are no other religious scriptures. The Lebor Feasa Runda is the only one - believe it or not.
It's not about what I believe - it's about you arguing black and blue about the circumstances surrounding the manuscript when they are clearly false. But whilst we're on the subject:

Did Alexander Carmichael also meet the Thorenson family representatives in the cafe? Oh no, he died in 1912, so he must have got hold of the manuscript before Hess nicked it. You see his:
Quote:
THE wicked who would do me harm
May he take the disease,
Globularly, spirally, circularly,
Fluxy, pellety, horny-grim.
(source for the above) http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/cg2/cg2077.htm

reads very similar to your:
Quote:
The wicked who would do me harm
May his throat be diseased
Globularly, spirally, circularly
Fluxy, pellety, horny-grim.
You clearly worked from the same manuscript, and as he died before you were born, he must have got it first.

Also this from the 19th c translation of the Key of Solomon:
Quote:
And when I comprehended the speech which was made unto me, I understood that in me was the knowledge of all creatures, both things which are in the heavens and things which are beneath the heavens; and I saw that all the writings and wisdom of this present age were vain and futile, and that no man was perfect
(source for the above) http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol.htm
against your:
Quote:
And when I heard the words which were spoken unto me, I perceived that in me had the knowledge of all things, of both the mortal and immortal realms, been imparted; and I saw that all the teachings and learning of this present age were astray, and that no man was without flaw.

and your:
Quote:
I invoke the land of Ireland.
Much coursed be the fertile sea,
Fertile be the fruit strewn mountain
Fruit strewn be the showery wood,
Showery be the river of waterfalls,
Of waterfalls be the lake of deep pools
against:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Book of Conquests of Ireland
I invoke the land of Ireland.
Much-coursed be the fertile sea,
fertile be the fruit-strewn mountain,
fruit-strewn be the showery wood,
showery be the river of waterfalls,
of waterfalls be the lake of deep pools,
Now, I couldn't care less if you cobbled it together from existing texts and stories, but the similarity between the older works and your new works is stiking, is it not?

Thread