Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2014 #1
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Default Are You an Anti-Semite?

The worst smear word that the jews routinely use to smear someone who dares to criticize them, their phony religion, or the bandit state of Israhell, is "anti-Semite." That is why I not only accept their hurling that word at me, I revel in it.

Yes, I am an anti-Semite, and proud of it!

Never trust a jew.

Old July 17th, 2014 #2
Rob Schlacht

I was taught from a very early age: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." I have been call many names over the years and survived many brutal fights, and I never concerned myself about being called a MF, SOB, racist, bigot, or anti-semite. I hate niggers and jews and all other non-whites. Yes, I plan to have a nice day because I am Ruthless Rob. Checkout my recent interview with Craig Cobb at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themigh...surprise-night

Last edited by Rob Schlacht; July 17th, 2014 at 08:08 AM.

Old July 17th, 2014 #3
ZEK S 854

Default Anti-Semite ?

A wise philosopher once said, "An anti-semite is not one who hates jews, it is someone who is hated by jews!" An interesting re-definition.

Old July 17th, 2014 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cool fuck izreel! jew cocksuckers!

Are You an Anti-Semite?

Yew betcher sweet ass imma anti-semite!

Old July 17th, 2014 #5
Hunter Morrow

Not particularly. A semite is somebody who speaks a language in a group of languages called Semitic. For instance, an ethnic group in Lebanon, the Maronites,are Semites. However, nobody complains about them because they aren't fucking with the world for their tribal gain. Nobody I've ever met complained about exploitation and ill treatment at the hands of a Maronite.

Furthermore, Semite allows European jewry, which may be derived from Turks, and live apart from the Middle East in Germany, Poland and Russia for generations,
to claim some sort of historical tie to the Middle East that is unwarranted. They exploit it to the hilt to justify Zionist theft of Palestinian's land.
It really is Zionist propaganda to call a jew anything but a jew and to lump them in with people who genuinely are Middle Eastern.

It is a stupid thing to say, really. Doesn't make sense.

Thread