VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What Makes the Jesus Cult Contemptible

There are few things as darkly funny as watching otherwise intelligent men attempting to defend non-evidenced claims as a valid form of knowledge. Religious cranks mostly admit that science has at least something, but they insist that they have something too. That science is not the only way of knowing things.

But science never has to do that to religion. Science is never the kid brother tugging on the sleeve wanting to play too. It's unthinkable. Science so manifestly delivers on its promise that arguing against it or for is ridiculous on the face of it. That really is the difference. One is knowledge. The other flat isn't.

The jesus cult is contemptible, and the cultists are dangerous to themselves and to all them around you. Yeah, we've all seen the animated cartoons of what nuke plants do to fish in surrounding lakes, but what about the three-eyed fishbrains floating around in the heads of people living amidst jebus power plants?

Judaism can be stamped out forever by exterminating jews, which they richly deserve. The same thing cannot be done with christ-insanity. The jebus cult must be superseded - replaced by something undeniably better. That thing will manifestly produce better men than the cult produces, and the way to do this is to base the superseding organization on race and reality rather than mass-pandering delusions. Christ-insanity is perhaps the only organized force offering people answers to the big questions. They're the wrong answers, but first to market wins the day. Something that competes with christ-insanity, something that is rigorous and reality based, can defeat christ-insanity. At least among men like me.

Nevertheless, before a superior soul development and life training facility is created, the church should be looked down on for what it is: a particularly noxious and contemptible organization that produces fools, sheep and hypocrites in the form of white men.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 14th, 2011 at 10:25 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

I used to take a "live and let live" attitude towards religiosity.

I mean, what do I care if someone wants to believe that an omnipotent supernatural being is judging their every action from the clouds? It's mostly a benign delusion, right?

Over the years I have come to see all religions, and especially Christianity, as a form of mental illness, and a very effective weapon used against us, the mentally whole.

Old December 14th, 2011 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Another thing about christ-insanity I have particular contempt for, and which I have never seen anyone else point out, altho someone might have is, that the cult's claims that its supernaturalism amounts to an equal and different (to scientific) kind of knowledge is precisely the type of thing it bitches about everywhere else as a lowering of standards.

You see this kind of thing over and over, when you begin to take a close look at the cult. It really is like a judaism for special-needs retards: standards so low someone from, say, Alabama can meet them: Do you accept Jesus as your personal trainer? You do? Sweet then, you're in. Let's go out back behind the 'boo box and celebrate with some spoonfuls from our special loam patch.

Has anyone ever (serious question, I know of no one but me) pointed out how utterly absurd it is to read the faileocons yammering on about localism and tradition and the importance of the specific - yet when it comes to the biggest thing of all, the god concept, why, they're not about local all. They become universalists - of the type they despise in every other quarter. Who can explain this?

It's important to be loyal to your ancestors. Your local bee-tree. Your local mutton. Your local oaks. Your local streams and ponds. But not your local gods. Not your tribal gods. Those must be discarded for the one true universal desert god the alien jews told us about. How sane is that? How principled is that? How sensible is that?

Christians are contemptible group as a whole, but their intellectuals are most contemptible of all, for they don't have stupidity to explain their tergiversations.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 14th, 2011 at 07:59 AM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Do you see the sick parallel among christians?

They put the nigger on a par with a white man. They put their religious claims on par with knowledge (science).

A sick hatred of reality, a truly twisted turning away, is an essential part of higher-level christ-insanity. It's what makes it a cult. It's the reason so many christian pseudo-intellectuals have high-pitched voices. These people are genuine perverts. Their mind is turned out of normal channels because they have rejected real evidence and knowledge because it doesn't fit the way they think the world should be.

Old December 14th, 2011 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

I mean, what do I care if someone wants to believe that an omnipotent supernatural being is judging their every action from the clouds? It's mostly a benign delusion, right?

Over the years I have come to see all religions, and especially Christianity, as a form of mental illness, and a very effective weapon used against us, the mentally whole.
Every time I've been seriously and deeply wrong about something in life, it was not because I didn't notice something but because I didn't grasp how deeply serious it was. I should be more like my grandmother. In her declining years, she was pretty immobile, so she had a lot of time to sit and just think, if she wasn't asleep. She could take one very small piece of information and puzzle her way through to a surprisingly large number of pretty solid conjectural conclusions.

The jebus cult doesn't want you to know this, white man, but I'll let you in on a little secret: thinking actually works.

Old December 14th, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

Absolutely not. Contemptible cult apologist C.S. Lewis was right about this - the mental universe a man lives in has a profound on him and his behavior to all around him. Honestly a book could be written on the way christ-insanity is a judaism lite - relaxed standards coupled with a perfected-over-centuries set of undistributed-middle fallacies for smearing anybody who departs from its dogmas. It's a dirty, shitty religion. Basically christ-insanity it an easter bonnet on a four-year-old's corpse. It might look nice from the outside, due to Aryan engineers, and sound nice due to Aryan composers, and look nice due to Aryan painters - but its heart is a rotten lie that would reduce those Aryans who gave it whatever attractive external vestiges it does possess a one-way express ticket back to the jungle. Jesus is an imaginary barker who stands outside each box and panders to passers-by: "Come in, man, and devolve back into niggers, man! It's fun! It's easy! Come on in, man!"

Quote:
Oh, I can absolutely vouch for you that if it weren't for the fact that people are ILlogical INconsistent and compartmentalized in thinking, the world would be indistinguishable from a free-range insane asylum.

I'm eventually going to rewrite it since I lost the original: Sunny Rae Baker and the Bad Meat. It's a very brief, well, I wrote it in form of a very short play but it's just a dramatic scene. An attempt to capture the essence of the mindset that christ-insanity caters to. Which I assume is biological in nature, and strengthened by the sick cult. Yes, it is absolutely true that christ-insanity strengthens the weak in their delusions, and, when enough of these suckers collect like lint in the dryer, they start a moron fire. Is there anything more dangerous that an obese moronic woman who thinks she is doing god's work by getting some useless equally obese nigress breeder established in a fresh white area?

Old December 14th, 2011 #7
procopius

Alex, the Jews and like-minded people have already mocked and vilified Christianity as much as possible. Where they were not able to suppress it they have controlled it. In this sense, the best way to kill off Christianity would be to support the Jews in all their endeavors. Who best to lead that final charge to put Jesus's cult to rest forever but those who killed him once before?

Indeed modern Israel stands alive today in contradiction to Jesus's own words, and there can't be a better way to prove to stupid Christians just how inert Jesus is by pointing this out. Really, any Anti-Christian today should be in full support of the defense of Israel to show that the God of Christianity is wrong (or doesn't really exist). It's interesting that the Jews' rise to power coincides with the demise of White people's interest in Christianity(called the "Enlightenment" in modern history books).

So if the cure for White people's problems is the elimination of Christianity then our best hope to is to support and empower the Jews even more. The Jews cannot stand any other religion or culture that the Goyim attempt to raise above theirs, and when given a good chance they destroy it. So let's hear it for the Jews, they might just be our savior from Christianity!

Old December 14th, 2011 #8
Armstrong
Banned

Yes, definitely. According to Judaism, we're all to become Noahides, and the law making it the law of the land is on the books here in America. Otherwise, off with their heads, or burn them alive.

If you have need of knowing, just ask your Rabbi. Isn't that right, Alex?

Old December 14th, 2011 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Another thing about christ-insanity I have particular contempt for, and which I have never seen anyone else point out, altho someone might have is, that the cult's claims that its supernaturalism amounts to an equal and different (to scientific) kind of knowledge is precisely the type of thing it bitches about everywhere else as a lowering of standards.

You see this kind of thing over and over, when you begin to take a close look at the cult. It really is like a judaism for special-needs retards: standards so low someone from, say, Alabama can meet them: Do you accept Jesus as your personal trainer? You do? Sweet then, you're in. Let's go out back behind the 'boo box and celebrate with some spoonfuls from our special loam patch.

Has anyone ever (serious question, I know of no one but me) pointed out how utterly absurd it is to read the faileocons yammering on about localism and tradition and the importance of the specific - yet when it comes to the biggest thing of all, the god concept, why, they're not about local all. They become universalists - of the type they despise in every other quarter. Who can explain this?

It's important to be loyal to your ancestors. Your local bee-tree. Your local mutton. Your local oaks. Your local streams and ponds. But not your local gods. Not your tribal gods. Those must be discarded for the one true universal desert god the alien jews told us about. How sane is that? How principled is that? How sensible is that?

Christians are contemptible group as a whole, but their intellectuals are most contemptible of all, for they don't have stupidity to explain their tergiversations.
Not everyone from Alabama is pig-ignorant, Linder. I'm from Alabama myself, and while I see plenty of people here that are below par; I have seen exactly the same sort of people in every other state and in all parts of the world. The idea that Alabama nothing more than inbred rednecks, hicks and hillbillies is a Jewish stereotype. Please don't help to perpetuate it.

Old December 14th, 2011 #10
Mike Parker

Why can’t the Catholic Church deal more effectively with its sex abuse problem? It’s obvious that priestly celibacy selects for fags, and that fags like boys. The more cynical Catholics will say that the economics of the Church won’t work without celibacy, that is if they had to pay priests enough to support a family on. Then again, look at how much the lawsuits are costing the Church. With all the Catholics these days who’ve made it to the top of business and finance, I’d be surprised if someone couldn’t find a way to structure around the economic issue. Why are Christians so much less adaptable than their Elder Brothers in Christ?

Old December 14th, 2011 #11
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Why can’t the Catholic Church deal more effectively with its sex abuse problem? It’s obvious that priestly celibacy selects for fags, and that fags like boys. The more cynical Catholics will say that the economics of the Church won’t work without celibacy, that is if they had to pay priests enough to support a family on. Then again, look at how much the lawsuits are costing the Church. With all the Catholics these days who’ve made it to the top of business and finance, I’d be surprised if someone couldn’t find a way to structure around the economic issue. Why are Christians so much less adaptable than their Elder Brothers in Christ?

The Catholic idea that Priests must be single seems to work that way, leading to more gay stuff and involvement with pedophilia, though all religions have problems with those in authority positions abusing the power given by those positions to satisfy their own lusts. It is a problem with Judaism as well, with some Rabbi's molesting near 200 individuals. From what I read from agencies that deal with abuse, it is rampant in Israel as well as the USA, so we may be safe to say it's world wide.

Not marrying while burning with lust is not biblical, as the bible says if one has lust they should marry and find resolution of one's sex drive within the marriage.

I believe Traditional Catholics allow Priests to be married, thus channeling sex drives into appropriate channels.

Old December 14th, 2011 #12
zoomcopter

Quote:
The jebus cult doesn't want you to know this, white man, but I'll let you in on a little secret: thinking actually works.
That it does and posting here clarifies thoughts and ideas.

Old December 14th, 2011 #13
procopius

Quote:
Not marrying while burning with lust is not biblical, as the bible says if one has lust they should marry and find resolution of one's sex drive within the marriage.
It's from the Holy Bible itself, where the Catholics get their idea of celibacy for their priests. The apostles say that in order to be perfect that one should not marry (as Jesus). It is only in modern times people (guided by Jews) have decided that their emotions (and lust) is uncontrollable. It should be obvious to people, that in many religions, that rising above one's emotions (above one's material temptations) is a requirement to a spiritually rewarding life. That is the essence of the idea of 'celibate priests' in the Catholic religion, it is based on a time in human history where people were expected to control themselves. We know live in a time where White people believe they cannot control themselves (like niggers are known to be).

Old December 14th, 2011 #14
John Tyler
Banned

Being brought up as a Catholic and having a Seventh Day Adventist mother I tried to take Christianity seriously. Several times I went through the ritual prayer of the accepting Jesus into my heart, but nothing ever happened. I saw a friend who got paralyzed bodysurfing and tried so many times to take Jesus up on his promise that we will do greater wonders than he and no matter how hard and sincere my requests for the ability to heal my friend he still remains paralyzed. After a while we all come to the reality that like all jews jesus was just on a power trip with empty promises. The whole idea of drinking his blood and eating his body is sickening. What a waste of time trying to get anything out of such a useless cult.

Old December 14th, 2011 #15
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
We know live in a time where White people believe they cannot control themselves (like niggers are known to be).
Wrong. We now live in a time where white men are dickless, nigger-worshipping queers who can't even control their own women, let alone the niggers and kikes surrounding them.

Rigorous, animalistic sex is the essence of a healthy man's life. Christinsanity gave birth to romanticism and all that debilitating "oh sweet, tender, innocent maiden" BS.

Women were always treated as PROPERTY & SPOILS in antiquity. Because that's what they were, are and will always be. To this very day. Today's women aren't "liberated". They're the property of the governments and corporations (i.e. the judenbankers), toiling away 40-60 hours a week like good slaves and then spending all their worthless scrips on 10,000% marked up jew warez at the "company store" and 10'x10' cages called "apartments".

Last edited by Bassanio; December 14th, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #16
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
You see this kind of thing over and over, when you begin to take a close look at the cult. It really is like a judaism for special-needs retards

Fucking comedic genius. It's funny because it's true.

Old December 14th, 2011 #17
Hunter Morrow

I always resented how science has been embarrassing them at every turn so they have continually suppressed that stuff for 2000 years...

And now they are apologists in tweed coats arguing about Kalam and preaching "Intelligent Design."

It reminds me of that old Bill Hicks joke about evolution: "Have you ever noticed how the people who deny evolution....look so unevolved?"

Fat or skinny guys in the rumpled coat running off at the mouth like biologists, geneticists, archaeologists, etc....

Turn the History Channel on...

"These are the sandals Jesus would have worn."

Are they?

Old December 14th, 2011 #18
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
I'm eventually going to rewrite it since I lost the original: Sunny Rae Baker and the Bad Meat. It's a very brief, well, I wrote it in form of a very short play but it's just a dramatic scene. An attempt to capture the essence of the mindset that christ-insanity caters to. Which I assume is biological in nature, and strengthened by the sick cult. Yes, it is absolutely true that christ-insanity strengthens the weak in their delusions, and, when enough of these suckers collect like lint in the dryer, they start a moron fire.

Holy fuck man, you're cracking me up tonight.

Old December 14th, 2011 #19
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post

Holy fuck man, you're cracking me up tonight.
yeah me too, the man is on fire, no matter what the topic. It's a shame that so many of the killer posts are buried all over the place. Would be good if he put out a book or something like a notebook, a collection of his writings with all the cool stuff in one place for easy access.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 14th, 2011 #20
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
yeah me too, the man is on fire, no matter what the topic. It's a shame that so many of the killer posts are buried all over the place. Would be good if he put out a book or something like a notebook, a collection of his writings with all the cool stuff in one place for easy access.
Yes I agree. I would definitely buy such a book. And I'm a very picky consumer.

Thread