VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 30th, 2012 #1
Brent McKaskell
Banned

Default Voice of Reason Radio Implodes - Spewing Gay Radio Hosts All Over the Internet - Greg Johnson Blames Carolyn Yeager

The Voice of Reason Radio Network, once the home of such WN luminaries as Dr. Tom Sunic, Paul Fromm, Stan Hess, and many others, has shattered in a blinding explosion of accusations, anger, and acrimony. VOR had - in its heyday - interviewed many of the brightest stars in the WN firmament, from Jared Taylor, Kevin MacDonald, Ward Kendall, Germar Rudolf, Ram Z. Paul, David Duke, and many more. Now, it's blown to pieces, slinging shards of flesh-ripping accusations and shrapnel of hate in all directions. Greg Johnson, WN bon vivant and all around man-about-town, has pointed his manicured finger at Carolyn Yeager, scion of The White Network, a rising Internet radio empire that seeks to become the #1 epicenter for WN news, gossip, and philosophical debate.

Who can say where all this will lead?

Even as this story goes to press, new facts are fast developing...

Robert Stark, whose effeminate voice
was a distinguishing hallmark of VOR

Caroylyn Yeager - CEO of The White Network
and a major WN commentator/radio personality

Dr. Greg Johnson - WN Publishing
Magnate & International Man of Mystery

Old August 30th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent McKaskell View Post
The Voice of Reason Radio Network, once the home of such WN luminaries as Dr. Tom Sunic, Paul Fromm, Stan Hess, and many others, has shattered in a blinding explosion of accusations, anger, and acrimony. VOR had - in its heyday - interviewed many of the brightest stars in the WN firmament, from Jared Taylor, Kevin MacDonald, Ward Kendall, David Duke, and many more. Now, it's blown to pieces, slinging shards of flesh-ripping accusations and shrapnel of hate in all directions. Greg Johnson, WN bon vivant and all around man-about-town, has pointed his manicured finger as Carolyn Yeager, scion of The White Network, a rising Internet radio empire that seeks to become the #1 epicenter for WN news, gossip, and philosophical debate.

Silly drama and jockeying over petty positions - exactly what WN doesn't need. These people are nobodies who desperately want to be somebody.

Old August 30th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The Voice of Reason Radio Network, once the home of such WN luminaries as Dr. Tom Sunic, Paul Fromm, Stan Hess, and many others, has shattered in a blinding explosion of accusations, anger, and acrimony. VOR had - in its heyday - interviewed many of the brightest stars in the WN firmament, from Jared Taylor, Kevin MacDonald, Ward Kendall, David Duke, and many more. Now, it's blown to pieces, slinging shards of flesh-ripping accusations and shrapnel of hate in all directions. Greg Johnson, WN bon vivant and all around man-about-town, has pointed his manicured finger as Carolyn Yeager, scion of The White Network, a rising Internet radio empire that seeks to become the #1 epicenter for WN news, gossip, and philosophical debate.

Caroylyn Yeager - CEO of The White Network
and a major WN commentator/radio personality
Watch yourself. We're not allowing slander here. You and this thread can be gone in a heartbeat.

Old August 30th, 2012 #4
Brent McKaskell
Banned

Big Al: "Watch yourself. We're not allowing slander here. You and this thread can be gone in a heartbeat."

Slander is telling falsehoods about others.

If you believe I've crossed some sort of boundary, you're free to delete the post. Simple as that. Or have a mod do it.

Concerning slander and VNN: I see slander on here all the time, but never say a word about it, since it apparently passes your inspecting eyes with nary an objection. I could provide examples aplenty, as could others .

But, again - precisely what slander are you accusing me of?

Old August 30th, 2012 #5
Brent McKaskell
Banned

Akins: "Silly drama and jockeying over petty positions - exactly what WN doesn't need. These people are nobodies who desperately want to be somebody."

It's refreshing to see - once in a long, long while - someone sharp enough to understand what should be clear to everyone - but isn't.

Old August 30th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

It's refreshing to see - once in a long, long while - someone sharp enough to understand what should be clear to everyone - but isn't.
It would be different if WN actually was a legitimate political force to be reckoned with that required actual leaders who were capable of having a real impact on society; but the sad truth is that WN is nothing more than a philosophy, and its would-be ideological leaders are just egotistical, self-important, wannabe political figures whose positions are relevant only to themselves and a very small following of drama-loving minions.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; August 30th, 2012 at 01:34 PM.

Old August 30th, 2012 #7
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
It would be different if WN actually was a legitimate political force to be reckoned with that required actual leaders who were capable of having a real impact on society; but the sad truth is that WN is nothing more than a philosophy, and its would-be ideological leaders are just egotistical, self-important, wannabe political figures whose positions are relevant only to themselves and a very small following of drama-loving minions.
Is that why you #1er in logged posting hrs more than anyone spend your life on VNNF?

Old August 30th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Is that why you #1er in logged posting hrs more than anyone spend your life on VNNF?
My interest in discussing issues relevant to my race has nothing to do with any interest in the "leading lights" of WN.

Old August 30th, 2012 #9
James Hawthorne

Alex wasn't too pleased when Mark (Mishko) and Dietrich started VoR.

Quote:
Carolyn

August 30, 2012 at 12:56 am

Thanks Mary. You always keep up with things, I’ll say that. Robert Stark has been working for Greg Johnson and CC for a long time already – giving them interviews whenever they wanted one. Interviewing all the queers. Yes, Robert is a real agreeable boy, always ready to serve.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...hony-migchels/ When someone asked in the comments if it were known why VoR closed down, Greg answered:

We don’t know why. But I suspect that Mike Conner was feeling burned out by his workload and the witch’s brew of movement drama stirred up by Carolyn Yeager after she departed VoR.

Oh yeah. Carolyn Yeager caused it. Well, Greg Johnson has called me “scum”, smearmonger, troll, has accused me of being a paid agent for ‘our enemies’ and having a ‘personality disorder.’ Now I’m a witch. But always from some sniper’s nest, never to me directly. And note he doesn’t say what this “movement drama” consists of. But then, he’s not a man so we shouldn’t expect it.

One commenter said: “Please give a synopsis of the Carolyn Yeager debacle. I really liked Carolyn too.” There won’t be an answer to that … because there is no debacle and they can’t state any facts. I have the facts on my side

Greg has only “suspicions” but I know what happened to Mike Conner and VoR even if Greggy doesn’t. Mike has NOT talked to him – good for Mike. I hope Mike Conner realizes now that he let those homosexuals take advantage of VoR … and he has only himself to blame. I guess I will have to tell the story on Saturday because this nasty sniping is not going to stop. These people are cowards. If they were men, they would accept the responsibility for their own failures.

By the way, Mary, which are the good ones?

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/08/2...port/#comments

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; August 30th, 2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: added link

Old August 30th, 2012 #10
Hayden
Banned

IMO, VOR imploded a few years ago.

This Week In The Disorganized Kwa was worth tuning in to on a Friday night.

Whatever.

Old August 30th, 2012 #11
James Hawthorne

Comment from Johnson

Quote:
Greg Johnson

Posted August 29, 2012 at 10:37 am

Counter-Currents is launching a new podcasting network as a home for VoR hosts and others. In the meantime, we will host Robert Stark and other VoR shows on this site.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...hony-migchels/

VNN Media

Old August 30th, 2012 #12
KraftAkt

Quote:
ng...

Men care about substance. Why do you care about his voice? Are you a woman?

Old August 30th, 2012 #13
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Mike Conners Disappears

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Mike Conners two email addresses have not replied to messages from me in two months. His cell phone number is no good either. Something has happened to him. He did a recent phone interview with April Gaede which was never posted on Voice of Reason. Something is going on.

Old August 30th, 2012 #14
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Mike Conners two email addresses have not replied to messages from me in two months. His cell phone number is no good either. Something has happened to him. He did a recent phone interview with April Gaede which was never posted on Voice of Reason. Something is going on.

Was this a coup d'etat by the homosexual wing of WN in a 'Night of the Pen Knives?'

VNN Media

Old August 30th, 2012 #15
Henry.

Quote:
Why was that, James?

Old August 30th, 2012 #16
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne
Didn't help those two that dietrich lied like a jew and mark agreed with his shit. Real low showing of their characters.

Old August 30th, 2012 #17
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Homosexual Coup

Quote:
Was this a coup d'etat by the homosexual wing of WN in a 'Night of the Pen Knives?'
Perhaps so. April Gaede is ordinarily a hot property for one of her interviews. As of this post www.reasonradionetwork.com is off line but their whois still shows a valid registration. Most times that indicates that a hosting bill has not been paid. Audio files are bandwidth hogs that cost quite a bit of money.

Old August 30th, 2012 #18
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Greg Johnson, WN bon vivant and all around man-about-town, has pointed his manicured finger at Carolyn Yeager, scion of The White Network, a rising Internet radio empire that seeks to become the #1 epicenter for WN news, gossip, and philosophical debate.
This is a joke right? I listened to the Linder interview and ONLY made it through the whole thing because Alex is fun to listen to. Never heard of this Yeager bitch before, but every time this squawky-chickenhead opened up her beak to chirp something out, I felt like punting my laptop across the yard, especially when she really began yawping and crowing during the argument about smoking in the Third Reich.

Scion of The White Nutwerk? I'd like to pop her one in the duck bill for causing my ears so much pain in under an hour. Blech!

Last edited by H.T.R.; August 30th, 2012 at 04:31 PM.

Old August 30th, 2012 #19
Brent McKaskell
Banned

Kraft: "Men care about substance. Why do you care about his voice? Are you a woman?"

Actually, from my experience, only some men care about substance. A great many do not. Now, I like substance just fine. But when it comes packaged in an effeminate-sounding box, then I have to wonder if there isn't some "other" agenda being marketed here - such as infiltrating the acceptance of homosexuals into the WN movement, for instance.

Perhaps you haven't been around lately, but there's a growing awareness that homosexuals are turning up everywhere in the WN blogosphere lately. In fact, certain alleged WN's are urging that "gays" can be an asset to the movement, if we'll only "just give them a chance".

To your question: No, I'm not a woman.

Now, my question to you: are you a pro-homosexual supporter, Kraft?

Are you?

Old August 30th, 2012 #20
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Kraft: "Men care about substance. Why do you care about his voice? Are you a woman?"

Perhaps you haven't been around lately, but there's a growing awareness that homosexuals are turning up everywhere in the WN blogosphere lately. In fact, certain alleged WN's are urging that "gays" can be an asset to the movement, if we'll only "just give them a chance.
Not on here. I'm thinking.......SewerFront, perhaps?

Thread