VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 11th, 2014 #101
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Rounder is out of touch with reality. Might be senility, might be something else. Just my opinion. I may not be the most intelligent poster on here, but I'm smart enough to recognize that too many people suffer from lack of common sense, or an inability to see how others perceive them.

Cobb was and is still laughed at by millions of people, not celebrated. Apparently making your case in your own unedited words is too much for us to ask. No, we must accept the jewish media humiliating us as a 'job well done' - we should be thanking them no less! Hey, it's better than nothing, right? ... right? We'll turn our humiliation and shaming into an advantage-- somehow.

Cobb gave a convicted rapist's forum more publicity through association than us. A recent news broadcast even references O'malley's forum. Not that him advertising WN sites would have done us any favors. What type of people do you even think we'd get coming here from those broadcasts?

He gave the media an opportunity to use retards like Fred O'Malley and OTPTT a chance to represent White Nationalism to millions of people. He gave them quotes about transcending to a new plane of existence. Damn, Craig has helped us more than any man alive.

Thanks to his foresight in appearing on a Jerry Springer daytime talk show for Black women, and agreeing to do rigged DNA tests- BY PEOPLE HE KNOWS ARE LIARS, the media has been allowed to reuse the soundbite of "the black white supremacist" being shamed and laughed at by a bunch of niggers dozens of times.

They've used it as an opportunity to show that even the whitest looking men might still be hiding African DNA. What a treat for these kikes! They can make people laugh and delegitimatize our cause at the same time! even from a real live nazi!

Hey maybe they'll advertise VNN after advertising the rapist dungeon (Fred's site) next time, that would be excellent, right?

Cobb's media appearances were a gift to jews. If you think they could have just faked it on their own with actors, then how come there haven't been dozens of other stories in the media about "white supremacists" with African DNA that get as much publicity?
We shouldn't blame Craig for fake DNA or for the lemming laughter it caused. It was just another jewsmedia big lie. OTOH, countless thousands of independent thinking white people recognized the lie, reducing MSM's credibility.

The JOG sure didn't laugh at Craig. The JOG feared him enough to frame him and throw him into a cage.

But bottom line: And like I said, no matter what mistakes Craig made, all those mistakes are far out weighed by the tens of thousands of gentiles who visited at least one WN website, thanks to Craig's ND activisms and the resulting media coverages.

If a WN stood naked on a busy street corner holding a sign saying "Hey Whitey - www.GOVNN.com" and 100 whites logged on as a result, then the naked WN did a good thing, and deserves our gratitude.

"Every day we're not attacked by jewish press hounds is a day we've wasted" (Mein Kampf)

Old February 12th, 2014 #102
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
3.) We don't have much in the way of "anti-fa" here in the Deep South.
That's huge. It doesn't hurt that your wife and parents are also racially aware. George Lincoln Rockwell's wife divorced him when he became a racial activist. In Pierce's biography Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds Pierce's wife begs the author not to mention her name.

If you're already open about your white nationalist (or southern nationalist) politics and people are fine with it you're fortunate. Many parents will disown their children if they admit to noticing racial reality.

Old February 12th, 2014 #103
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
I understand Bev's concern because most parts of Europe puts individuals in jail just for a mere suspicion of hate speech. I mean didn't you people hear what happened to the guy who made fun of a black athlete during a match? Somebody took a picture of the guy making fun of a negro during the match and police were in hot pursuit against him as though he was a mass murderer or something similar.
Britain (and Europe) is a whole different ball game with no real rules. There are no real guidelines on what you can and can't say and it seems that all it takes to trigger a prosecution is one person prepared to claim they were offended. As - if I remember correctly - the Simon Sheppard/Stephen Whittle trial proved, that one person can be a police officer browsing the site to see if there is anything he can get offended by. Mind you, that doesn't apply if you're one of the many who were offended by Diane Abbot - Britain's first black female MP - who tweeted (paraphrased) "white people love playing divide and rule with the black population".

According to the Huffington Post, even that one person is no longer necessary.

Quote:
**It and related laws were intended to deal with hate mail or menacing phone calls to individuals, but they are being used to prosecute in cases where there seems to be no individual victim — and often no direct threat.
** the 2003 Electronic Communications Act

Quote:
In September Britain's chief prosecutor, Keir Starmer, announced plans to draw up new guidelines for social media prosecutions. Starmer said he recognized that too many prosecutions "will have a chilling effect on free speech."

"I think the threshold for prosecution has to be high," he told the BBC.
But in the meantime we have *cases such as:
Quote:
On Sunday — Remembrance Day — a 19-year-old man was arrested in southern England after police received a complaint about a photo on Facebook showing the burning of a paper poppy. He was held for 24 hours before being released on bail and could face charges.

For civil libertarians, this was the most painfully ironic arrest of all. Poppies are traditionally worn to commemorate the sacrifice of those who died for Britain and its freedoms.

"What was the point of winning either World War if, in 2012, someone can be casually arrested by Kent Police for burning a poppy?" tweeted David Allen Green, a lawyer with London firm Preiskel who worked on the Paul Chambers case.
*note to any UKrs who may have got lost and wandered into this section - I am not defending the poppy burners, just making a point.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2134858.html

Plenty more examples there of people getting punished for saying that British soldiers in Afghanistan should go to hell, someone getting three months in prison for making comments about a child who was missing and so on. The point I'm making is that we simply do not know what we can and can't say.

I believe people shouldn't say anything stupid or illegal in the first place, and the bloke in the story above who tweeted that he was giving a closed airport a week to sort itself out or he was blowing it up really should have known better, but who would have thought it would be a crime to post a picture of a burning poppy in protest at our involvement in the current wars? It's only one step away from being arrested for voicing opposition at our involvement and that's only one step away from being arrested for criticising the government. Our ministers are very vocal about other countries and their arrests and/or persecutions of critics but they're only a few steps away from being like that themselves.

They even arrested and charged a Member of Parliament for the Green party for attending a fracking protest! The Green party is a party of lentil eating tree huggers and anti-fracking is exactly their sort of cause but because it's a government pet project at the minute.....

Old February 12th, 2014 #104
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Default In reply to Rounder's copy/paste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Anonymous net pussies

More than 500 WNs, mostly anonymous, either sent me money or distributed TAAs, and/or sent money for my political campaigns. I like them all, and I much appreciate their contributions. I bragged on them, and gave their screen names credit on VNNF. One sent me over $25,000.00 all tolled.

They’re all good men and women I’d enjoy meeting. But being totally honest and consistent, I have to say I do not really respect anonymous WNs – 99 percent of them, anyway.

During TAA years, I kept records of screen names and their contributions. That way I could tell which VNNers weren’t contributing anything. And so I exposed and badmouthed them on here, resulting in many sending me money just to stop my badmouthings.

I shamed them on this forum, and it worked.

Shame works on this present crop of anonymous net pussies too – proven by their own hate and personal attacks on me, in response. I cause their consciences to hurt. I take away their self respect. I point out publicly what cowards they are for not putting their names by what they say they believe and advocate. And they all know that I am right.

Jews and muds stand up personally, in public, for what they believe and advocate. Millions join active organizations, and march in the streets in front of TV cameras.

Advantages of “coming out”.
1) Self respect. Real men cannot live without it.
2) Respect from others, especially young whites who come here looking for leadership and credible guidance. Few take anonymous pussies seriously.
3) Others cannot trust what you say, if they don’t know who the hell you are and find it impossible to learn something about you.
4) It frightens our enemies. They laugh at anonymous pussies and at their excuses. Coming out is standing up.
5) WN cannot win if WNs don’t come out. Anonymous pussies doom us to failure
6) If more WNs come out, more WNs will be inspired and emboldened to form and lead active WN groups. Anonymous pussies are utterly demoralizing, especially to our best young men, capable of leadership.
7) VNNers nearby can visit you, and vice-versa, then unite and organize for legal activisms and/or for brotherhood and solidarity
8) Staying anonymous pussies tells every white person who comes here that they should too, and that it’s perfectly OK.
9) Not coming out is an act of surrender and a proclamation of DEFEATISM and cowardice.

Here's my own original response to his......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
So, what you are saying the advantages of "coming out" are:

1. You'll feel like a man
2. You'll feel like a man
3. People will trust you like a man
4. Men frighten our enemies
5. It takes men to win
6. Men are inspiring
7. It takes a man to meet in real life
8. You'll feel like a man
9. Men are not cowardly
10. Men are inspiring

I think it is safe to sum up your 10 points with just one: The advantage of posting under a real name on a semi-political web forum is:

"It's manly".

As awe inspiring as that is, I hardly think it offsets the disadvantages previously discussed when one does a cost to benefit analysis.

The facts are: There is an extremely high probability of suffering tangible losses to the ability to provide for oneself and family for 'coming out' and the only benefits listed in this thread (so far) for doing so are intangible and possible (not probable) at best - feel like a man, and possibly be inspiring.

Couple that with the fact that posting on a semi-political web forum is not real world activism, real world networking, or a real world organization - so the possible intangible benefits for doing so have even a more remote chance of impacting the real world beyond information flow - but it does carry all the real/probable risks. Well sourced information by credible news organizations carries much more weight than a username, although I do agree with Alex that completely fictional sounding fantasy names do hinder to a degree. That is not the same thing as posting under a normal sounding name, be it anonymous or otherwise, however.

In other words, it isn't worth it.

Of course, this is just my opinion based off the arguments for doing so at this point in the thread. I can always be persuaded otherwise, but you will have to come with more than "It's manly and might inspire people" for me to risk the ability to raise and provide a solid foundation for my family, our future, and the ability to financially contribute to pro-white causes and families without inflicting financial hardship or stress on my family.

There is an underlying reason I feel this way, and that is because I believe in a micro, multigenerational approach to fixing this problem. I've said it many times in the past, it has taken generations to cause this mess, it will take generations to fix it (unless there is some sort of catostrophic global event). And step number 1 to a multigenerational approach is to concentrate on the family unit and create a real world network of like minded people so my children's generation already has it in place for them. I have met several WN's in the real world (my anonymous username did not hamper this in the least), and have developed long lasting friendships with them, and more importantly.....our children are developing life long friendships with each other.

And finally, I just have to address the people that you 'shamed' into action of some sort. If these people are so weak willed that they can be shamed into doing something because of a few words posted on a semi-political web forum, what makes them have any more backbone than the rest of the population that is shamed into acting and thinking the way society wants them to act and think? These people, by your admission, are easily directed by the smallest amounts of pressure and manipulation. These type of people are not the ones I would trust to stand by their convictions during hard times if they are so easily shamed into doing something they weren't willing to do of their own free will. Good job.

P.S. - 'Coming Out'
(I really hate that term, BTW. 'Coming out' is what fags do, and is their terminology. I always believed it is better to avoid using or co-opting the opposition's terms, letting them define the parameters in any way, shape, or form)

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; February 12th, 2014 at 07:37 PM.

Old February 12th, 2014 #105
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

First off, .please excuse any mistakes in this post as I am using a new phone.

I had an interesting telephone conversation with a fellow WN today about respect. In today's society, I hear people talking about respect a lot. The desire, the need, even the all consuming demands for it. R-E-S-P-E-C-T

If you ever watch any of the "prison life" shows and documentaries one quickly realizes that inmate life revolves around their demand for respect. Respect from fellow convicts and prison staff. Think back to the US Civil Rights movement.....and you quickly realize that demands for respect was a oft used slogan and rally cry. Think about modern law enforcement and the demand for respect today's officers demand and crave....not for their position or authority, but on a personal level.

What is the common denominator each of these groups have? Their need and desire to be respected. Why? Ever think about it? Why do some people make such a big deal about being respected on a personal level?

I submit they need, desire, and demand respect from others because they don't have a sense of self worth or self respect on their own. They define their self worth by what others/peers think about them.....being respected (not necessarily liked or disliked). The only way they have any self respect is if it comes from an outside source.....it is the only way to verify or define their self image. Pathetic when you really think about it.

I could not care less if people "respect" me or not, because I have a solid sense of my own self worth. I don't need their respect to fill a void in my life. I'm secure enough with myself that a lack of respect.....or even outright disrespect....does not effect me in the least unless it comes from a person important to me on a personal level.

When was the last time you heard a person who is secure in their sense of self cry about respect? When was the last time you heard a fag/kwap/commie/negro/convict or any other generally "oppressed" person cry about it?

**Edit**

And please don't confuse respect with respectable (in a professional or social sense). They are two separate things.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; February 12th, 2014 at 08:29 PM.

Old February 12th, 2014 #106
Alex Linder
Administrator

The good and bad of Craig are reflected in what Rounder and Varg say.

I wish we could take some of the heat out of this.

Here's how I see things.

We all agree on the goal: white sovereignty.

To some extent, this forum helps achieve that goal.

I, as one individual, want to act in a way best calculated to advance the goal. What can I (or anyone) do, on a forum, to advance the cause?

1) (which I think of as the 'negative' side) follow the rules. Don't impede the flow of traffic. Don't create problems.

2) (the 'positive' side): add value (to the forum/to the cause). Write stuff, organize stuff, help advance certain people, arguments, actions (rallies or papers, or something else) that one thinks further the cause. Also, as an individual, I can dejew my life. Cut out as many, if not all, connections between my money and decisions and the jew retailers, media companies and political powers. And post how I do this, and any tips I come across that other whites can use to dejew their lives. This is "living white" in everyday terms.

If you can't use your real name, then don't. If you're bothered by others saying you should, ignore it. You lose credibility when you say that people using their real names doesn't help OUR CAUSE. It most certainly does help. But if you can't or won't for whatever reason, then don't. There are still plenty of things you can do - do them.

A long-term goal requires discipline and future-orientation in thinking and acting. If you keep this north star in mind -- we want whites 'living white' in a white sovereign nation -- then how can it not condition your actions?

Or you can just take a silly name and entertain yourself here. Only the 'negative' I describe above is mandatory. The rest is for people who want to do more than that.

But why wouldn't you want more than that, unless you're an anti or conservative?

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 12th, 2014 at 09:18 PM.

Old February 12th, 2014 #107
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

If a person wants to use their real name, more power to them. I have no problem with people who post using their real name. In fact, I haven't seen anybody on my side of the issue that have ever disparaged anyone for doing so. That honor belongs to Rounder.

I am willing to say (in agreement with a point you made) that I am not willing to do so at this point in my life.....not can't. I've talked about self imposed limitations many times in the past. However, I impose this limitation as part of a thought out, long term plan.

I simply object to the oft repeated reasons why not using your real name is a detriment on a discussion forum. Now, if the vision or goal is to somehow go beyond a mere discussion forum into some form of actual organization.......different story.

Am I upset or butthurt about Rounder's near obsessive bleating about the subject on a personal level? Not at all. Do I find his admitted attempts to shame weak willed people into doing something that carries real possible ratifications without fully knowing what they are committing to reprehensible and reckless? Yes.

I would never discourage somebody from being public.....even on a discussion forum. I would encourage them to educate themselves first.....and really consider the reasons they are doing so at this particular point in their life.

We should all be in the habit of making decisions that have been well thought out, and not based on emotion like most non-whites.

Last edited by Mr A.Anderson; February 12th, 2014 at 10:00 PM.

Old February 12th, 2014 #108
M. Gerard

I don't blame Craig or even Dutton for anything. They did what they did. Maybe some good will come of it, maybe not.

I think it was obvious things were heading to disaster and Cobb could have toned it down and at least tried to avert the disaster. But he didn't.

Old February 13th, 2014 #109
Rounder

For over 50 years, the jewsmedia has overtly, and subliminally using clever psychological propaganda, convinced white men to "play it safe, don't get involved, go with the smart money, or else you'll most likely suffer dreadful personal consequences."

All white men are influenced to some degree or other by this paralyzing jewsmedia propaganda, and almost all secretly believe they themselves, are the only white men affected. And so they keep it to themselves, hoping other white men are not the same. They actually believe they made their decision to remain anonymous and paralyzed all by themselves, after considering all the real world facts, not realizing the GD jews pumped all that yellow poison shit into their heads daily all their lives. (This paragraph is most especially relevant to southern white men, but others as well)

Huge, tough-looking, bearded white men, wearing cowboy hats and boots, prancing confidently around truck stops, for example, wouldn't come to the aid of a teenage white girl being brutally beaten by two buck niggers. Instead, these white men would look the other way pretending they didn't see it.

Why ?? Because they are jewsmedia programmed: "Play it safe, don't get involved, let somebody else do it".

I'm convinced the only way to cure these programmed yellow cunts, short of convincing jew-wise, racially aware WNs to lead the masses by example, which ain't gonna happen as proven by this board, is to shame them out of it. Reasoning doesn't work.

Shame tactics will work with rednecks and blue collar northerners, but not with intellectuals, in my experienced judgment.

Last edited by Rounder; February 13th, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

Old February 13th, 2014 #110
Sam Emerson

Quote:
For over 50 years, the jewsmedia has overtly, and subliminally using clever psychological propaganda, convinced white men to "play it safe, don't get involved, go with the smart money, or else you'll most likely suffer dreadful personal consequences."
Don't underestimate the economic factor. For most white men life is not that bad. For many it's good. For the smartest in some ways it's never been better. The Jews don't rely on propaganda and sanctions alone, they're also prepared to offer bribes.

As the system declines and the middle class drops into poverty this will be less of a factor, and more people will wake up and become active.

Old February 13th, 2014 #111
James Hawthorne

The folks in Underwood ND are starting to panic

http://m.bismarcktribune.com/news/st...ile_touch=true

VNN Media

Old February 14th, 2014 #112
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
The folks in Underwood ND are starting to panic

http://m.bismarcktribune.com/news/st...ile_touch=true
Haha. Oh god. Here we go again.

Old February 14th, 2014 #113
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
So........what you are saying is that the risks (job loss, loss of housing, trouble finding employment, trouble finding housing, possible civil litigation, etc) associated with being a public WN are not real.......just propaganda created by the jew?

Have you read this thread?

I'll just use the examples Kynan and Deb face alone to debunk your statement.

Dutton and Henderson face because of being a public WN:

1. Harassment (Gregory Bruce, UnityND, Leithnd.com)
2. Borderline Stalking (Gregory Bruce, Leithnd.com, UnityND)
3. Loss of Housing (kicked out of rental property which *you* reported)
4. Lack of employment opportunities (Deborah and Kynan haven't been able to find a job)
5. Community outrage and mobilization to stop/harass them attempting to purchase a new house.

Yet......these things aren't real, eh? Just jewish propaganda that we've been led to believe are real.

Quote:
All white men are influenced to some degree or other by this paralyzing jewsmedia propaganda, and almost all secretly believe they themselves, are the only white men affected. And so they keep it to themselves, hoping other white men are not the same. They actually believe they made their decision to remain anonymous and paralyzed all by themselves, after considering all the real world facts, not realizing the GD jews pumped all that yellow poison shit into their heads daily all their lives. (This paragraph is most especially relevant to southern white men, but others as well)
See above.

Quote:
Huge, tough-looking, bearded white men, wearing cowboy hats and boots, prancing confidently around truck stops, for example, wouldn't come to the aid of a teenage white girl being brutally beaten by two buck niggers. Instead, these white men would look the other way pretending they didn't see it.
Nice story. Do you have a specific example of such? Because I can provide examples where the exact opposite has happened for each one you provide. So....... what?

Quote:
Why ?? Because they are jewsmedia programmed: "Play it safe, don't get involved, let somebody else do it".
I won't argue with you on this one.......much. There is a well documented, systematic plan to control the goy. Goyim should not take matters into their own hands, just rely on "big brother government" for all things. Let law enforcement handle it, do not become involved, or you could be liable. Good Samaritan laws have been enacted to try to protect citizens who attempt to help others and are still challenged and persecuted in court.

It is more than just mere jewsmedia propaganda. It is a series of steps and measures the government has taken to render the populace dependant upon them for all things. Goy Control.

Quote:
I'm convinced the only way to cure these programmed yellow cunts, short of convincing jew-wise, racially aware WNs to lead the masses by example, which ain't gonna happen as proven by this board, is to shame them out of it. Reasoning doesn't work.
That is simply because reason.....the facts.....do not support your position.

Quote:
Shame tactics will work with rednecks and blue collar northerners, but not with intellectuals, in my experienced judgment.
So, what you are saying is.....shame tactics work against weak willed people who don't use reason and logic to make decisions, but rather emotion? Much in the same way that jews/government/media influence kwans on a daily basis by using emotion to dictate their thought process? The same philosophical tactic that is used for Goy Control?

Have you ever stopped and wondered why this shame tactic of yours worked here in the past, but not now? It's quite simple, really.......Alex has even alluded to this point several times, recently even.

The general membership here now is more jew wise, more jaded, more savvy than in the past. In other words, the general membership is now comprised of people who make decisions based on logic and reason.....and less emotional......more "intellectuals" if you will. Your attempts at using a "shame" tactic doesn't work anymore.....but you don't understand that because it is a major flaw in your "leadership" ability.

Across the board, your philosophy is to use the same old bag of tricks (frontal assault, charge the hill, in the face, shame, etc) thinking that since they worked to some effect once (which is arguable), they will work again. You have not evolved one bit in your leadership ability, and it shows.

You should know the Army's definition of leadership, MSG. Leadership is the ability to influence others to accomplish a mission by providing purpose, direction, and motivation. Simply put, you can tell a soldier to go to hell, and he leaves with a smile on his face looking forward to accomplishing the mission.

That's Leadership.

You are just trying to use jew tricks to influence people that have already recognized and rejected jew tricks in their daily lives.

And you wonder why you flail about ineffectively?

Old February 14th, 2014 #114
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Alex's arguments are much more persuasive, IMO, because he at least acknowledges the risks one faces in becoming a public WN instead of believing membership is stupid enough to believe the risks are nothing but jewish propaganda. He tempers this with always pointing out a goal that is ultimately greater than the individual. The greater good.

He then goes as far as making the arguments that based on one's personal situation in life, the risks may not be as dire as we may believe, and gives possible examples of such.

I do believe there are merits.....very important ones......to being public, to taking the shrouds of anonymity and tossing them away. It is an imperative and necessary step to evolve into something greater....something new.....to make progress in the pursuit of our goals. However, there is one thing that I learned as a leader.

I will never ask a soldier to do something that I have not done, or was willing to do, myself.

I am not in a position to ask anyone to become a public figure because of this. Simply because I am not ready to step forward myself......at this point in my life.

One of the things we lack, as a community, is an agreed upon path of progress. Simply.....how to fight. I've stated many times that I believe in a long term plan, a multi-generational approach. In many ways modeled after the jew's own approach to power in the West. Skipping points A, B, C, D, and E to jump right to point F is absurd in my opinion.

It doesn't mean that point F is unimportant or not worth striving for. It just simply means that it is counter-productive to jump right to that point without establishing and reaching the points before it.

Old February 14th, 2014 #115
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

McLean County Sheriff Don Charging said he will meet with Underwood officials and residents to talk about two white supremacists from Leith who are trying to buy property a block off Main Street in Underwood with money raised by other white supremacists.

Kynan Dutton and Deborah Henderson, associates of jailed neo-Nazi Craig Cobb, apparently are buying a small house in Underwood with help from the Pioneer Little Europe movement, an experiment in communities populated by people of white European descent.

Posts on a Pioneer Little Europe website thread ask for donations for “DH and her three children” for “a target home … which meets (our) beach heading in North Dakota for future settlers.”

The poster, Atlee Yarrow, a white supremacist from Florida and former failed gubernatorial candidate, says, “The faster PLE supporters can help pay this off, the faster PLE supporters can target the next home to buy or build.” He said he would make an exception and take cash in this case.

Yarrow’s posts were dated as recently as late January, shortly after Dutton got out of jail.

Dutton was arrested along with Cobb on seven charges of terrorizing Leith residents after the two carried long-barreled guns around the tiny town and confronted residents. He was released on a plea deal four weeks ago and moved to Underwood, where Henderson and her three children went after leaving Leith. Cobb remains in jail.

Charging said he will be in Underwood on March 4 to answer any law enforcement questions and has invited McLean County State’s Attorney Ladd Erickson in case there are legal ones.

Underwood City Auditor Diane Schell said she contacted the sheriff after hearing from a citizen about the couple.

Charging said his office hasn’t had any complaints or problems with the pair since they have been in Underwood, first in an apartment and now in the house they plan to buy.

Lisa and Jamie Auck of Underwood say they have personal concerns about the situation, partly because a family member owns the house that Dutton and Henderson are renting with plans to buy.

Jamie Auck said he thinks Dutton and Henderson are “quietly trying to do what they did in Leith. I just don’t feel they’re being honest.”

The family member who owns the property refused an interview.

Neither Dutton nor Henderson returned messages left by the Tribune. Nor did Yarrow.

Lisa Auck said she feels the community should know the connections of Henderson, Dutton and the idea of a “beach head” in Underwood. “I feel like we have to stand for what’s right, even if we have to stand alone,” she said.

Jamie Auck said, “Our goal is not to chase them away; our goal is the truth. If they’re (Henderson and Dutton) really changing their ways, why are there links and fundraising on websites that are hurtful to people and don’t represent our values?”

The post said the couple need $3,000 to make the down payment for the house and then pay $1,000 a month for four years.

Yarrow supplies a Jacksonsville, Fla., post office box for donations.
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/

Old February 14th, 2014 #116
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Dutton and Henderson face because of being a public WN:

1. Harassment (Gregory Bruce, UnityND, Leithnd.com)
2. Borderline Stalking (Gregory Bruce, Leithnd.com, UnityND)
3. Loss of Housing (kicked out of rental property which *you* reported)
4. Lack of employment opportunities (Deborah and Kynan haven't been able to find a job)
5. Community outrage and mobilization to stop/harass them attempting to purchase a new house.

Yet......these things aren't real, eh? Just jewish propaganda that we've been led to believe are real.
In the case of those two it very likely has more to do with how they look and act rather than what their political views are.

Old February 14th, 2014 #117
Sam Emerson

Quote:
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/

McLean County Sheriff Don Charging said he will meet with Underwood officials and residents to talk about two white supremacists from Leith who are trying to buy property a block off Main Street in Underwood with money raised by other white supremacists.
Underwood, North Dakota
Population in 2012: 792

95.4% white.

Two people are no threat to the 36 non-whites living there.

Old February 15th, 2014 #118
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
3) The JOG took his 2 small children away from him for being an active WN
6) He was caged for months in a JOG cage
7) And I learned today that he and his family were just kicked out of their apartment because he is a WN.
Why not post using your real name, Rounder? Lead by example.

This is what you knowingly expect to happen to other WN's when you advocate other Whites do the same as him, and threaten that unless they ruin themselves,
you will call them names.

Quote:
The JOG sure didn't laugh at Craig. The JOG feared him enough to frame him and throw him into a cage.
Not at all, they let him make a fool of himself, until his DNA was found to be part Bantu.
They knew then he would no longer be accepted to play any major part in WN anymore, thus no longer of any use, so are now disposing of him.

Now the Jews are laughing, hysterically.
Soon, Dutton will follow.

Care to tell us what you've done to help these two who've done exactly as you advocate, and who are now facing jail?
Paid for their legal fees, offered to take them in, offered them your government cheque?

Since your release close to 25 years ago, you've confined your own activities to playing newspaper delivery boy, carefully avoiding areas such as finance, training, politics other than pretending to stand.
All those thousands of people you had, yet you didn't stand for elections, didn't win any seats.
You know when you enter those areas, then you begin swimming in deep murky seas at dusk, where the monsters swim, where the battle is actually fought.
Not for you, you'd rather stand on the internet shore, strutting about, shouting insults, as their fins move past.

You're not shouting at us because we're afraid, you're shouting at us to cover your own fear.

You never did pick up a rifle and go to guard your country's borders, did you?

For all your militancy, marching, shouting, parading, waving cloths, when it came to defending the borders of your own country, actually defending your own people, well, that was too much to ask, wasn't it?

By making this big noise about how important you are on the internet, you try to drown out the questions as to what you've done for Whites offline.

Built a school, a clinic, changed any laws, deported anyone, closed down any non-white businesses, put any Jews and non-whites in prison?
What have you ever actually done that benefitted Whites in real life?

The Jews don't fear Craig, they fear the ideas he is proposing. Men die easily, but ideas live on.

It is the ideas and principles of WN that matter, not individuals.

Craig, you and so many in the movement insist on trying to build the movement around themselves, rather than around principles, that they lose sight of the purpose, that our function is the distribution of WN principles, strategies, best practice.

Once the critical mass have been exposed to them, accepted them, and that critical mass reaches tipping point, and starts looking for leaders, then leaders emerge.

The obsession with celebrity status and personality cults, rather than focusing on making the principles being known by the public, is why WN in the US flounders about.
Standing in the spotlight makes one an easy target.

Hunters and predators conceal themselves, prey conceals themselves, the entire living world, plants, fish, animals, reptiles, birds, insects camouflage themselves, those that don't get killed.

Nowhere in the police, military or intelligence agencies, where folks do know something about conflict, do they advocate standing up and making a target of oneself. Camouflage, deception, stalking, ambush are taught instead
Some people learn from experts, some serve as warnings of what can happen when folks don't realise trench warfare didn't work.

Which two principles of war did the US, UK, USSR, France and China all have in common?
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/prinwar.htm

Surprise
Concentration of Force

But some think they know better.

Too many in the WN movement have grown so used to living in an echo chamber, they think they know better than the experts.

I wonder how many WN "leaders" would be in the movement if they were forced to be anonymous, and could not get any personal attention.

If the tipping point in WN is not reached soon, then the US will become like the USSR.
What is permitted to be said today, may not be tomorrow.

Last edited by Hugh; February 15th, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

Thread