Old May 16th, 2008 #1
melcur
Banned

Default This is how niggers run a city

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/15859996/index.html

Old May 16th, 2008 #2
Jett Rink
Banned

Yes, and we could reconquer it and take it back if it wasn't for a relatively well organized federal government run by treasonous white males.

Old May 16th, 2008 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Detroit is crap, Richmond, VA is SHIT

Oh, Detroit is just the worst example of how niggers run a city. Go to any city, even a medium-sized city like my hometown of Richmond, VA-and you will see how inept these subprimates really are. Hell, Richmond could not even keep a AAA baseball team because of niggers-nigger crime, a nigger mayor and a nigger run shitty council. Oh, and now our nigger police chief is fleeing to Charlotte, NC only to be replaced with another nigger. It is really a miracle Richmond is still solvent.

BTW, the video is hilarious!!!

Last edited by Ironguard1940; May 16th, 2008 at 06:24 PM.

Old May 17th, 2008 #4
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Oh, Detroit is just the worst example of how niggers run a city. Go to any city, even a medium-sized city like my hometown of Richmond, VA-and you will see how inept these subprimates really are. Hell, Richmond could not even keep a AAA baseball team because of niggers-nigger crime, a nigger mayor and a nigger run shitty council. Oh, and now our nigger police chief is fleeing to Charlotte, NC only to be replaced with another nigger. It is really a miracle Richmond is still solvent.

BTW, the video is hilarious!!!
Detroit is a perfect example of how niggers run a city. A great city that was prosperous and wealthy, till they got there.

Perfect examples of niggers is Africa, the largest gold, diamond mines, great farmland, oil, mineral wealth beyond belief, and its what? A shithole. Why? cause its full of niggers, end of story.

Not even a dumbass jew liberal can refute that.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 17th, 2008 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

By the way, same rules apply to Meshitgo too. all muds are subhuman.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 17th, 2008 #6
Susan

I remember Richmond when my family lived there from 1955 through 1966. What a wonderful, clean, nice, safe city it was then. We left the summer before the first Fall integration of 1966-67 of the school system. I'm sure that is exactly when Richmond began its descent into the hell that it is now. What a f**king shame. It was such a great city back then for whites. Goddamn niggers and jews.

Atlanta is another perfect example of what happens when niggers get hold of a city. Mayor Shirley Franklin has just recently announced that the city is over one hundred million dollars in the hole. I can't remember the exact amount, but it is somewhere between one hundred and two hundred million dollars in the hole. They are firing people and cutting back on services, and of course, raising taxes. And still the stupid white people stay down there and take that goddamn crap off the incompetent boons.

Mayor Franklin was on the radio the other day on the station I listen to being interviewed about the shortfall. She, of course, blamed it on everything but the fact that niggers have been in charge for about thirty years or so.

Old May 17th, 2008 #7
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post

Not even a jew liberal can refute that.
Jews much like the darkies blame the white farmers for the situation in Africa. So the darkies slaughtered all the farmers and burned all the crops. So now it is the white man’s fault for not feeding them.

BTW who would want Detroit? It isn’t worth cleaning up. I would rather have a nice empty clean field than a field full of garbage to clean up.

Thread