Old May 16th, 2008 #1
melcur
Banned

Default This is how niggers run a city

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/15859996/index.html

Old May 16th, 2008 #2
Jett Rink
Banned

Yes, and we could reconquer it and take it back if it wasn't for a relatively well organized federal government run by treasonous white males.

Old May 16th, 2008 #3
Ironguard1940

Default Detroit is crap, Richmond, VA is SHIT

Oh, Detroit is just the worst example of how niggers run a city. Go to any city, even a medium-sized city like my hometown of Richmond, VA-and you will see how inept these subprimates really are. Hell, Richmond could not even keep a AAA baseball team because of niggers-nigger crime, a nigger mayor and a nigger run shitty council. Oh, and now our nigger police chief is fleeing to Charlotte, NC only to be replaced with another nigger. It is really a miracle Richmond is still solvent.

BTW, the video is hilarious!!!

Last edited by Ironguard1940; May 16th, 2008 at 06:24 PM.

Old May 17th, 2008 #4
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Oh, Detroit is just the worst example of how niggers run a city. Go to any city, even a medium-sized city like my hometown of Richmond, VA-and you will see how inept these subprimates really are. Hell, Richmond could not even keep a AAA baseball team because of niggers-nigger crime, a nigger mayor and a nigger run shitty council. Oh, and now our nigger police chief is fleeing to Charlotte, NC only to be replaced with another nigger. It is really a miracle Richmond is still solvent.

BTW, the video is hilarious!!!
Detroit is a perfect example of how niggers run a city. A great city that was prosperous and wealthy, till they got there.

Perfect examples of niggers is Africa, the largest gold, diamond mines, great farmland, oil, mineral wealth beyond belief, and its what? A shithole. Why? cause its full of niggers, end of story.

Not even a dumbass jew liberal can refute that.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 17th, 2008 #5
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

By the way, same rules apply to Meshitgo too. all muds are subhuman.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 17th, 2008 #6
Susan

I remember Richmond when my family lived there from 1955 through 1966. What a wonderful, clean, nice, safe city it was then. We left the summer before the first Fall integration of 1966-67 of the school system. I'm sure that is exactly when Richmond began its descent into the hell that it is now. What a f**king shame. It was such a great city back then for whites. Goddamn niggers and jews.

Atlanta is another perfect example of what happens when niggers get hold of a city. Mayor Shirley Franklin has just recently announced that the city is over one hundred million dollars in the hole. I can't remember the exact amount, but it is somewhere between one hundred and two hundred million dollars in the hole. They are firing people and cutting back on services, and of course, raising taxes. And still the stupid white people stay down there and take that goddamn crap off the incompetent boons.

Mayor Franklin was on the radio the other day on the station I listen to being interviewed about the shortfall. She, of course, blamed it on everything but the fact that niggers have been in charge for about thirty years or so.

Old May 17th, 2008 #7
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post

Not even a jew liberal can refute that.
Jews much like the darkies blame the white farmers for the situation in Africa. So the darkies slaughtered all the farmers and burned all the crops. So now it is the white man’s fault for not feeding them.

BTW who would want Detroit? It isn’t worth cleaning up. I would rather have a nice empty clean field than a field full of garbage to clean up.

Old May 17th, 2008 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Instant hellhole, just add niggers and jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I remember Richmond when my family lived there from 1955 through 1966. What a wonderful, clean, nice, safe city it was then. We left the summer before the first Fall integration of 1966-67 of the school system. I'm sure that is exactly when Richmond began its descent into the hell that it is now. What a f**king shame. It was such a great city back then for whites. Goddamn niggers and jews.
You are correct in your assumption. Richmond was a nice city up until the mid 1970's. I am not old enough to remember much before that, but I do remember as a child in the 70's we would walk around almost any part of Richmond (except the few niggertowns that existed at the time) without any fear of nigger crime. Now you have to watch your back at all times everywhere in this shithole.

Old May 17th, 2008 #9
Susan

The first twelve years of my life were spent in Richmond so I have many fond memories of that once beautiful city. My father was the Chairman of the Speech and Drama Dept. at the Univ. of Richmond. That campus was so beautiful back then, not a cluttered mess that it is now. There was absolutely nothing built on the campus lake back then. We used to go feed the ducks and there was nothing except the few buildings overlooking the lake back then. I think they've actually built on or over the lake now. You could walk from one end to the other and I frequently did back then. All by myself.

My family lived out Patterson Avenue going away from the city. I don't even know which direction that is--east, west, north or south. But we lived in a brand new built street off Sleepy Hollow. There was actually a nigger street behind our street but they never bothered us back then. However, as I've pointed out in other posts here before, right around the time of the civil rights movement and Martin Luther King Coon, niggers began to slowly but surely come over and start breaking into our houses. I remember hearing my parents talking about it. And right about that time, my father bought some hardware cloth and nailed up over our back glass door. In 1966, we moved to Chapel Hill and moved to a new all white area that stayed all white up until we left there in 1973. And I would imagine even today it's still mostly white. We were far away from the niggers, but unfortunately the school system had just been integrated in Chapel Hill, so I had to endure that nightmare.

But getting back to Richmond back then, I used to ride my bike miles around where we lived unafraid of anything back then. Through streets without houses surrounded by woods on both sides, through the woods alone, etc. Never a care in the world. The niggers stayed on their street and never ventured out into our world.

I took ballet from Eleanor Fry, who was the woman who taught dance there in Richmond for decades. I'm sure she's long since dead. This would have been l960-1966, and she was in her fifties back then. She had younger assistants doing most of the actual teaching by then. But back then, she was "it" as far as dance was concerned. I don't know how many little white girls danced for Ms. Fry over the years.

Our spring recitals were big deals too. They were held downtown at the Mosque on a Saturday and we had an afternoon performance and an evening performance with a full orchestra. My father was one of the few parents who had a movie camera back then, so we have home movies of our dance recitals. I can remember going down into the Ballroom underneath the stage and seeing little girls getting dressed as far as the eye could see. It was a sight to behold. Because our costumes were always gorgeous! One year I was a Lotus Blossom and my costume was a lime green netting stand out petticoat with a white satin one piece top and skirt. One year I was a "hunter" and wore a black and red short coat over a short tutu with pink tights, toe shoes, and a black hat. One year we had a patriotic theme and wore red white and blue costumes over a short tutu with pink tights and toe shoes. I don't know how many groups of dancers there were, and each group had its own theme and costume, but it seemed as if there must have been thirty or more. I still have the programs to these recitals with my papers.

But we used to come and go outside of the Mosque day and night then and we never worried much about anything. I'm sure that area now is pretty much no mans' land for whites.

We used to shop at Willow Lawn shopping center, which was nice and new back then. It may be smack dab in the middle of niggertown now. But it was nice and new and safe back then. About 1965, the first drive in opened up on Patterson Avenue out past our area, going away from town. I remember seeing "The Trouble with Angels" and "That Darn Cat" out there. Haley Mills was big then.

Our swimming pool which was of course all white and safe and enjoyable, where I spent all summer swimming and playing. I went to Mayberry Elementary which was down around the corner from my home. Again, all white, grades one through six.

Oh, we used to go to Maymont Park and stroll around for hours looking at the monkey cages and walking on the grounds. Again, no niggers anywhere to bother us or rob us or threaten us or otherwise ruin our day. We didn't even have to think about niggers bothering us back then.

And we used to go swim at Overhill Lake which was all white back then and safe and enjoyable. I can't even imagine what that's like now. It was a huge place back then, with sandy "beaches" surrounding the huge pools. It's probably infested with niggers now and ruined. If whites even go there now.

So many things are probably like "Kiddieland" used to be in Birmingham, Alabama. When I was little, it was an amusement park near my grandmother's house, and it was clean and safe and fun. Then when niggers began to be let in, it began to go downhill and I doubt now if any whites even go there anymore. But I have home movies of an all white Kiddieland with white people dressed nicely and enjoying themselves in a safe family setting. Gangs probably "own" it now.

Gosh, so many memories. And all ruined by one thing: the presence of niggers. Unbelievable that we have allowed them to so totally infiltrate every aspect of life and overtake it and ruin it. Wow.

Old May 17th, 2008 #10
Ironguard1940

Default Ah, memories

Susan lived in Richmond before the nightmare of federally mandated integration ruined it. I see she mentioned Overhill Lake-it is called Cobblestones now and yes, it is nigger infested. Richmond and the surrounding counties of Henrico and Chesterfield were once nice, clean areas no matter where you wanted to live. Now you have to be very choosy where you live. If you want to live around all Whites, it will cost you-at least 500,000 dollars, and even that's no guarantee there will be no niggers or spics. It seems the best a working class White family can do is live in a middle class area with a "tolerable" percentage of niggers and spics. By "tolerable" I mean areas that nonwhite crime has not completely taken over.

Today the city of Richmond is just another nigger infested shitty city with all the troubles that come from a White minority government. I guess Richmond would be considered a mid-sized city, around 200,000. It has all the trouble of any large nigger city like Detroit though, albeit on a smaller scale. In 1994 we were second in the nation in murders per capita, just behind New Orleans.

I have lived in Henrico County most of my life, but I did live in the actual city of Richmond for a number of years. Let me tell you, so not impressed. I can think of no cities in America that I would really want to live. Even the very small cities like Emporia, VA are loaded with niggers.

This is the true legacy of king koon-allowing niggers to destroy America which was built by Whites.

Thread