Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2009 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Pregnant White Woman Murdered By Niggers In Diversity Area.

This story posted for you dumbass, diversity-loving lurkers. Story courtesy of New Nation News.

Pregnant woman shot to death in Bradenton home invasion

Crystal Youngblood was three months away from giving birth to her first child, but didn't live to experience it.

Her best friend, Cassie Betancourt, showed ABC Action News a picture of Crystal from her digital camera. In the photo, the 19-year-old blonde was smiling - and her pregnancy was showing.

Betancourt tearfully told us Crystal had already picked out a name for her unborn girl: Lariah Faith. "Everyday she went shopping for the baby," Betancourt said. "It was an adventure, it was exciting, you know. She smiled everyday."

Manatee County Sheriff's officials say 2 or 3 unknown black male suspects kicked in the front door of her apartment on 5th Street East around 1:20 a.m. The suspects began shooting.

Deputies say Johnson was shot as she came out of her bedroom to see what was going on. She was transported to Manatee Memorial Hospital where she died.

Doctors delivered and transported little Lariah Faith to All Children's Hospital where she died a few hours later.

Johnson's mother, sister and boyfriend where in the apartment when the shooting occurred.

Deputies say Johnson's boyfriend, 22 year-old Lawrence "LT" Funsch returned fire and detectives believe that one of the suspects was shot.

[podblanc]play41465[/podblanc]

Pregnant Woman, Baby Killed in Florida Home Invasion
Police are searching for the masked intruders who kicked in the door of a Bradenton apartment and fatally shot a 19-year-old pregnant woman, causing the death of her baby.

Crystal Johnson was seven months pregnant. Authorities said she was shot once in the neck by the intruders who kicked the door down early Sunday and started firing.

She died at a hospital. Her baby girl was delivered and lived on a respirator for two hours.

Johnson's 21-year-old boyfriend, Lawrence Funsch, grabbed a handgun and returned fire at the intruders. Johnson's mother and sister, who also were sleeping in the apartment, were not hurt.

Detectives don't know what led to the shooting, but they say it wasn't random.

The boyfriend. A wigger? With his pants hanging on the downlow, it is a good possibility.

Old July 13th, 2009 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

At least the guy is white. I was thinking there was a good possibility that the father of the baby was black before I saw the picture.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 13th, 2009 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
At least the guy is white. I was thinking there was a good possibility that the father of the baby was black before I saw the picture.
You can be sure that I would not be posting the death of a mud shark. I consider that a 'good riddance' death. This is a White mother that was carrying a White child.

Not sure why these people would be living around a bunch of niggers unless they were either poor or diversity dumbasses. I have questions about the potential of the BF being a wigger based on his inability to keep his pants up and his underwear showing. Also, his speech in the podblanc vid that has an interview with him. I could be wrong.

I don't know much about Bradenton, other than we have had some other TNB stories come out of there over the years.

Old July 13th, 2009 #4
Duke Mitchell
Banned

Damn shame, she was a cutie. Her death must be avenged.

Quote:
Deputies say Johnson's boyfriend, 22 year-old Lawrence "LT" Funsch returned fire and detectives believe that one of the suspects was shot.
Well at least he returned fire, the majority of these deballed americans today would just have called 911 crying for the police to help them.

Old July 14th, 2009 #5
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Mitchell View Post
Damn shame, she was a cutie. Her death must be avenged.

go ahead and avenge it.

Old July 14th, 2009 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Mitchell View Post

Well at least he returned fire, the majority of these deballed americans today would just have called 911 crying for the police to help them.
Agreed. He did stand up and return fire on the niggers. Predictably, the niggers turned tail and ran when the odds were not overwhelmingly in their favor.

Old June 4th, 2012 #7
dawnette

Default Remember Crystal Johnson!

I appreciate Crystal Johnson being remembered here!

R.I.P. Crystal Johnsson, 19 years old forever!

Don't forget Lisha Gayle, who was stabbed to death in University City, Mo. in her home! The n-word intruder broke in while Lisha was in the shower. He ( it ) wanted to see what felt like to murder someone and waited til she came out. Lisha was stabbed 10 times.

Old June 5th, 2012 #8
Jamiepaige

Both stories prove that white people should stay away, move away, get away from niggers regardless of how they think the niggers feel about them.

Niggers have no conscious. They are envious of white people. No reason for white folks to befriend any nigger, no reason.

Old June 5th, 2012 #9
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiepaige View Post
Both stories prove that white people should stay away, move away, get away from niggers regardless of how they think the niggers feel about them.

Niggers have no conscious. They are envious of white people. No reason for white folks to befriend any nigger, no reason.
This is why the Jews push DIEVERSHITTY on us, they know things like this are going to happen, often.

Old June 7th, 2012 #10
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnette View Post
I appreciate Crystal Johnson being remembered here! Family remembers murdered pregnant teen - YouTube

R.I.P. Crystal Johnsson, 19 years old forever!

Don't forget Lisha Gayle, who was stabbed to death in University City, Mo. in her home! The n-word intruder broke in while Lisha was in the shower. He ( it ) wanted to see what felt like to murder someone and waited til she came out. Lisha was stabbed 10 times.
Good first post. You lurked around awhile before posting, longer than I did. Stick around, post more.

Old January 5th, 2014 #11
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

What a sad story.
She looks like a good girl.
"She was always in very happy spirits, always laughing, cracking jokes," Roman said. "She was very excited about being a mother. The past seven months, she was getting things ready for the baby she was supposed to have."

The nigger got life without parole.

Then comes the hero of the day her boyfriend.
This great white hope turns out to be a great white dope.
The facts come out that he is a drug dealer with a number of drug convictions.
I dont know what happened about his arrest for drugs drug bags and his log of drug addicts that owe him money that the police found under the murdered girl bed but the cunt was certainly a dealer.
The nigger also has previous for rolling drug dealers.

Then we get to the graveside memorials they have every year for the girl and her baby.
I dont mind her folks walking around her grave drinking as much as I do about them having their nigger friends there.
What a fucked up bunch of scummy white trash.
Just a shame her mother and herself let the cunt deal from their home.
Pity the niggers did not kill him.

Thread