VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 6th, 2012 #1
procopius

Default 5 Reasons Andy Taylor May Have Been a Corrupt Sheriff (i.e. Evil Southern Racist)

It is interesting to see how some will go to lengths to demonize idyllic Southern White rule in America even in old T.V. shows.

http://klaq.com/5-reasons-andy-taylo...rrupt-sheriff/

1. He Regularly ran “Undesirables” out of mayberry.

Read the article and see who the undesirables are.

2. (Very) Separate and(Very) Unequal

No Blacks.

Then some other made up stuff ....

3. He Lied About his “War Record”

4. Nepotism and Misuse of Power

5. I think he may have killed opie’s mother

White rule, peaceful and fair rule, is hated by many in the USA, even when it is fictional.

Old July 6th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The Andy Griffith Show was merely one in a long line of Jewish created and produced television programs with a hidden agenda. The show was produced by Sheldon Leonard, a New York Jew, who dropped his family name of Bershad to sound more American (i.e. less Jewish). Leonard was the actor who played the part of the Italian barkeeper Nick in the holiday classic "It's a Wonderful Life."

The Andy Griffith Show was part of televison's rural sitcoms, which included other similarly themed shows such as the Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres and Petticoat Junction, that were aimed at making jokes out of middle-class, rural, whites by depicting them as uneducated, backwards, unsophisticated, hillbillies, rednecks and hicks - a laughing stock to be derided - thus planting the seeds of White self-hatred in the guise of lighthearted family entertainment.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 6th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Old July 6th, 2012 #3
John sholtes
Banned

Andy Griffith himself was a descent guy. Even if the jews think it looks stupid to be a country sherrif. One show where jews did a good job was the three stooges. I liked that show.

Old July 6th, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I didn't know until just now that the "theme music" for the Andy Griffith Show actually had lyrics that were recorded with Griffith singing them, which thankfully was replaced with the now familiar whistling tune:

Old July 6th, 2012 #5
steven clark

I'm not so sure the shows were an 'evil plot.' Andy Griffith, Green Acres, etc., were funny, but were extremely popular with American audiences (whites), and for awhile CBS was called the Country Broadcasting System. They were only taken off the air when CBS executives wanted new shows with 'youth appeal' and more to sixties perceived notions of the 'new' generation. All the new shows immediately tanked.

About Mayberry, wasn't it odd that for a southern town, you never saw any blacks? It was really white.

Also, Andy Taylor wasn't really a County Sheriff. He was really more of a City Marshal, since the show never mentioned him in any county capacity, but rather city duties.

I wonder why Andy never ran for election?

Also, not everyone spoke with a southern accent, but 'acted' rural. What was curious was that when the state police or state officials came in, they always sounded like New York actors and cops. But this was the convnetions of the period.

It was a great show, but I always missed Miss Ellie (season one). I always had a crush on her. A real aryan woman.

Old July 6th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post

I wonder why Andy never ran for election?
He did in one episode, against Barney.

What always amuses me is that the same actor Allen Melvin played eight different bad-guys on the Andy Griffith show.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; July 6th, 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Old July 6th, 2012 #7
procopius

I also like how someone went through the exercise of character assassination against a fictional character, a character that universally was seen as a good and noble man, but cannot be tolerated by the few who hate him for what this fictional character represents.

Thread