VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 20th, 2008 #21
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Would it be a good idea for VNN to raise money for a memorialk stone or something - it might be a good way to attract some positive attention to our message and to help out this boys father at the same time?
Not a bad idea, but what would really help them right now is LOTS of phone calls to voice the injustice done to this family. Can you imagine if a white man walked to the end of his driveway & shot a nigger teen point blank in the face & murdered him??? He would have been given the maximum sentence allowed. Double standard as usual, just another dead white kid.

Old March 20th, 2008 #22
Zenos

I'm sad it took the death of his son to awaken him to the jew and niggers. Hopefully it won't take as much to awaken more Whites out there that are following this story.

Old March 20th, 2008 #23
melcur
Banned

I just got off the phone with Samanbtha Stone, she said the media was outside taking photpos and some crazy person was outside screaming at them. We were having major problems with our phone connection - landline to lqandline. No doubt the kike will do everything to keep this man silent and prevent him from uttering the unimaginable, "My son was a victim of nigger violence and Jewish media suppression!"

Victory should that ever get out.

In any case, I was able to give the women my phone number and tell her her husband will be in demand should he want to appear on Internet TV, and radio interviews.

Samantha also told me something I didn't know, that Mgbrashear is a female. My questioin now is, how can you be a female and so fucking ignorant as to support Bill White?

Old March 20th, 2008 #24
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Hoprfully, there will be some local White Nationalist (dressed in narmal clothing of course) that can provide security for this White family. We need to let these folks know that they are not alone.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 20th, 2008 #25
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Not a bad idea, but what would really help them right now is LOTS of phone calls to voice the injustice done to this family.
Agreed, according to Samantha, you and I are the only ones to call and offer our support. Multiple niggers have called making threats.

VNNers, get on the phone, call this woman and tell her that they're supported by many people!

Her phone number, once again, courtesy of mgbrashear3 is 1-631-331-2007.

Phone number checks out - it does in fact belong to Daniel Cicciaro.

Last edited by melcur; March 20th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

Old March 20th, 2008 #26
[email protected]

Quote:
Agreed, according to Samantha, you and I are the only ones to call and offer our support. Multiple niggers have called making threats.

VNNers, get on the phone, call this woman and tell her that they're supported by many people!

Her phone number, once again, courtesy of mgbrashear3 is 1-631-331-2007.

Phone number checks out - it does in fact belong to Daniel Cicciaro.
No need to verify this, the # is legit. I had someone already check this out. I GUARANTEE it to be legit. Melcur, it is no secret I am a female. Where have you been?? And I do not 'support' Bill White, I just don't like the constant bashing of 'ANYONE' that fights for our cause. Fair enough? Put that aside for now, I also had just had someone check on their phone line, and it is highly probable that there is a 'tap' on Samantha's phone line, that is why the static is there. Could you call her & let her know that my source is pretty reliable, and 99% likely it is tapped. Give them a heads up, so they won't say ANYTHING THAT CAN BE TAKEN AS A THREAT OF ANY SORT TO THE NIGGER WHITE. I have a couple other things I am looking into, will post later after I make some calls.

Old March 20th, 2008 #27
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

I called and just had a brief conversation with Samantha and basically expressed our sympathies to her family over this double tragedy of the loss of their son and the injustice received from the court and told her that they shouldn't feel overwhelmed or alone in all this, that they have a lot of sympathetic supporters out here. She seemed very nice and grateful for the call.

Everyone should get on the phone and let them know the world is not full of nothing but blacks and jew judges. Be emphathetic, not too hardcore.

Note: Um, yeah, I have seen mgbrashear mention a husband in the past. I just automatically assumed that meant she was not a guy.

Last edited by yankee jane; March 20th, 2008 at 02:18 PM.

Old March 20th, 2008 #28
yankee jane

Well, a lot of people are probably at work right now. This thread should get bumped to the top in a few hours or maybe a new thread started called PROJECT PROJECT PROJECT!!! Directing them to this thread ... to get their attention.

Old March 20th, 2008 #29
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
White Father Responds Like White Man
So, making a lame threat in court is acting like a White man?

My, how times have changed.

Old March 20th, 2008 #30
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post

Exactly. The really pathetic thing is that this action of making the "threat" IS a huge and brave move for most White men today. At least this guy had the balls to make that much of a step forward. At least it is a step FORWARD. And even more pathetic is the fact that a lot of we ladies today would exhibit more cajones than most White men under these kinds of circumstances.

Last edited by yankee jane; March 20th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.

Old March 20th, 2008 #31
[email protected]

Daniel Cicciaro's mother just called me. Samantha gave her my number. She spoke with Daniel's father, the man in the video lashing out at the justice system. She said she & Daniel's father are interested in doing any interviews to help draw publicity to their plight. Please everyone call & express your support to them, they need it right now. Watch Fox news if you haven't been able to see the video shown on a news channel today. THey are showing it right now. Call them at these numbers #1-631-331-2007 Daniel's father's home, and JoAnn Cissiaro at #1-631-949-5418.

Old March 20th, 2008 #32
JohnAFlynnReturns
I LOL'd

Quote:
Samantha also told me something I didn't know, that Mgbrashear is a female. My questioin now is, how can you be a female and so fucking ignorant as to support Bill White?
Are you seriously implying that females have less of a propensity for ignorance??!?!?!?

Do you live in the United States?

Old March 20th, 2008 #33
JohnAFlynnReturns
I LOL'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post

Well, it's a lot better than many of the lemmings who would come out and proclaim their "forgiveness" of the nigger.

But, I too thought the headline of the thread meant that the nigger was now dead. Oh well.

Old March 20th, 2008 #34
Jett Rink
Banned

Was this a jury trial or a judge's ruling?

Old March 20th, 2008 #35
[email protected]

Quote:

This one might just slip out from under the kikes ability to control

Father of boy shot to death by black L.I. man expresses rage at verdict

A white Long Island man was infuriated when his teen's black killer was spared the maximum jail term Wednesday delivered an indirect death threat toward the defendant's son.

"Let's see what happens when Aaron White gets shot! Let's see what the laws are then!" raged Daniel Cicciaro Sr. after John White, 54, was sentenced to two-to-four years for the August 2006 shooting of Daniel Jr.

The sentence is well below the 15-year maximum that White faced after being convicted of manslaughter for killing Cicciaro during a racially charged showdown at the foot of White's Miller Place driveway.

After the sentencing, Cicciaro pointed his finger at Aaron White and his mother Sonya, telling the pair "F--- you," defense lawyer Frederick Brewington said.

The insult, coupled with the threat, led Suffolk County Police Commissioner Richard Dormer to arrange added police protection at White's home.

The stunned Cicciaro family and their friends greeted the lesser sentence with tears, gasps and a flurry of expletives.

"You let that mother------ walk?" shouted an incensed Cicciaro, his words echoing in the Riverhead courthouse as he continued an obscenity-laced tirade."

The dead teen's mother Joanne - who earlier spoke of never holding her grandchild, or dancing at her son's wedding - leaned forward and wept.

"The system sucks," she said later before mockingly adding, "Poor John White."

Her husband, of Port Jefferson Station, angrily suggested that racial politics were behind the lenient sentence for White.

"As long as you're black and there's a problem at the foot of your driveway, you can shoot my son in the face?" Cicciaro fumed.

Inside court, Cicciaro called White a "coward" and told the killer - along with Suffolk County Court Judge Barbara Kahn - that "even the death penalty would be a light sentence."

White, in turn, apologized for the fatal shooting.

"I broke a covenant with God in taking his life," White said, recalling the shooting that occurred after two carloads of white teens came to his home shouting racial slurs and looking to fight his son.

"I remain remorseful," he continued, his voice nearing a whisper. "That's it..."

White was led away in handcuffs, though his lawyers want him released on bail pending an appeal.

Brewington argued during White's trial that the road construction foreman was responding to "a modern day lynch mob" on the night of the shooting.

The white teens who accompanied Daniel Cicciaro Jr. to White's home were riled by a bogus claim that Aaron White had threatened to rape the younger sister of one of their friends.

John White, convicted Dec. 22 of second-degree manslaughter and a weapons charge, claimed his gun accidentally discharged after Cicciaro lunged at him.

Prosecutors argued that White pointed the gun and shot Cicciaro - from 3 inches away - after the teen slapped at the gun.

[email protected]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...ack_li_-2.html
Bumped the links

Old March 20th, 2008 #36
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Someone please download this video and put it on Youtube or Google. I've nicely asked the people at Podblanc to describe to me how I can put their videos on a blogspot blog too many fucking times, and they've never answered my very simple question with a simple answer, ever.
Here you go melcur. It ain't rocket-science.

http://s1.podblanc.com/forum/showthr...=1534#post1534

Quote:
You want to do some real activism? Here's your chance.

Last edited by Agis; March 20th, 2008 at 03:26 PM.

Old March 20th, 2008 #37
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post

http://s1.podblanc.com/forum/showthr...=1534#post1534

More useless shit and suggestions from Podblanc.

Old March 20th, 2008 #38
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis View Post
Perhaps it is rocket science after all.

I can't view it.

Old March 20th, 2008 #39
fdtwainth

The whole thing is tragic: I deeply sympathize with the dead boy's father. The real shame is, this is totally avoidable, totally unnecessary, and yet more of that happens every day. Thank you, dear ladies, and all others who called the family for doing the right thing.

Last edited by fdtwainth; March 20th, 2008 at 03:47 PM.

Old March 20th, 2008 #40
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
Perhaps it is rocket science after all.

I can't view it.
You have to register as a member in order to see attachments.

Thread