VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Daniel

10 FEB 08

Hail Daniel! Thanks for your letter of 4 FEB 08 & your acknowledgement that land is not people & people are not land.

So let’s not talk about land any more. Let’s talk about people, our people, & our efforts to appeal to them.

As you say, others’ current experiences with “nation-building” deserve our attention, when we allow for ethnic differences, & historical background, for they have lessons for us, who are attempting to build our own nation.

As we have discussed, the land we live on has long existed, but Our Nation has yet to exist, as a conscious biological entity.

It can be argued that one’s existence requires his awareness that he exists.

Descartes said, “I think, therefore I am,” which is open to question, since it is equally true that he was, therefore he thought; a chicken or egg question.

So now, we come to the real work of nation-building: Finding people who can agree on our goal. If you find such people, please let me know, & I shall do the same for you. The Blightwing Babel lies before us.

Keep your ideas on curriculum handy, in the event that we find any prospective leadership trainees.

Strength through Joy to you! ORION!

Eric

--------------------

IF THE SHOE FITS: Suppose we lived in Nazi Germany. Let’s imagine that we had no love for Hitler, nor the war, BUT we still supported our troops who were carrying out Hitler’s policies. Would this split-thinking on our parts exempt us from being treated as ‘enemies’ by our Allied opponents? Obviously not! THINKING is what Americans hate most of all.

--------------------

ZOG says: Homogeneity bad; homosexuality good.

JEWS say: Diversity is ‘good’ for Gentiles, but ‘bad’ for jews. Therefore, ZOG says: Gentiles must be inclusive, while jews can be exclusive, unless they are non-White Gentiles!

--------------------

ZOG SAYS: FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION FOR EVERYONE BUT WHITES!

--------------------

CHRISTIANS PRAY ON THEIR KNEES. JEWS PREY ON THEIR CHRISTIANS.

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread