VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 17th, 2011 #1
EireannGoddess

Default Nigger Racists on Facebook threaten to Kill SA Whites

Nigger Racists on Facebook threaten to Kill Whites:

The Facebook page of the Africanist “Blackwash” group was co-founded by a journalist who claimed to be working for the international news agency Thomson Reuters.

However new information from a well-placed source states that while Ms Ngceni did a brief stint for them as an intern last year – she no longer works for them. click to read one of Pakama Ngceni’s co-authored Reuters articles

Ms Ngceni co-founded the Blackwash page together with a man called Ncebakazi Manzi (right) . click to read one of Pakama Ngceni’s Reuters articles and her facebook page link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559561448

Hatespeech against SA whites often is turned into action

The Blackwash groups belongs to the so-named Africanist and Africanisation movement – which clearly is totally opposed to presence of any whites in South Africa and thus also is clearly opposed to the ‘rainbow nation’ concept of the ruling African-National-Congress party; Blackwash -- as becomes clear on its own Facebook page -- rejects any integration with ‘whites’ in South Africa and instead want a South Africa which only allows black-African residents

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspo...reaten-to.html

Old October 18th, 2011 #2
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Of course the colonialist interlopers should be expelled from Africa; we must remain in solidarity with our comrades there.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #3
Where to begin.
Banned

I guess you are that stupid, Ball.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #4
America First

comrades

Unquote

Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete) 1984

Uploaded by GBPPR2 on Jan 20, 2011

This is G. Edward Griffin's shocking video interview, Soviet Subversion of the Free-World Press (1984), where he interviews ex-KGB officer and Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov who decided to openly reveal KGB's subversive tactics against western society as a whole.

Bezmenov explains how Jewish Marxist ideology is destabilizing the economy and purposefully pushing the U.S. into numerous crises so that a Big Brother tyranny can be put into place in Washington, how most Americans don't even realize that they are under attack, and that normal parliamentary procedures will not alter the federal government's direction.

[[He then explains how Marxist leaders use informers to make lists of anti-Communist and other politically incorrect people who they want to execute once they - actually a Jewish oligarchy - come to power. The oligarch's secret lists include "civil rights" activists and idealistically-minded "useful idiot" leftists as well.]]

Bezmenov provides several real world examples of how Marxist leaders even execute and/or imprison each other. Also he explains how American embassy employees were known to betray Soviets attempting to defect, how their existed a "triangle of hate" in the Soviet government, why he realized that Marxism-Leninism was a murderous doctrine, and how the CIA ignored (or didn't care) about Communist subversion.

He also mentions that revolutions throughout history are never the result of a majority movement, but of a small dedicated and highly-organized group who seize power, whether for good or bad. Next he explains how the American mass media spread lies about life in the Soviet Union.

Bezmenov also explains how the LOOK magazine article falsely claimed that the Russian people were proud of their victory in the Second World War, where in reality the Judeo-Bolshevik-Communist-Marxist government was happy that Hitler had been defeated so that they could remain in power.

Find out how the KGB utilized various individuals to undermine the Western society in its morals and values.

Our press is a front for this regime just as Pravada 'was' once for them.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old October 22nd, 2011 #5
M.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Of course the colonialist interlopers should be expelled from Africa; we must remain in solidarity with our comrades there.
If you'd like to take off your european clothes, throw away your white european technology and go live in a cave with your comrades in the desert, that'd make you less of a two faced liar.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #6
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
If you'd like to take off your european clothes, throw away your white european technology and go live in a cave with your comrades in the desert, that'd make you less of a two faced liar.
Should I do that before or after you abandon your population surplus (derived from maize and potato consumption), automobiles and airplanes (which use rubber tires), and electricity (which was built on the foundations of rubber insulation)?

Old October 22nd, 2011 #7
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Should I do that before or after you abandon your population surplus (derived from maize and potato consumption), automobiles and airplanes (which use rubber tires), and electricity (which was built on the foundations of rubber insulation)?
I'm sorry, dumbass, but you now claim your "people" invented plants as well? Plants are naturally occuring, and your people never built any wheels or insulation from rubber, so stop talking. Whites came, Whites conquered, Whites invented, you muds collected our leftover technology and now complain to us about it.

Edit: Also, it's kind of funny isn't it? A chink talking to Whites about "population surplus"...

Old October 22nd, 2011 #8
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I'm sorry, dumbass, but you now claim your "people" invented plants as well? Plants are naturally occuring, and your people never built any wheels or insulation from rubber, so stop talking.
You write from a perspective of obvious ignorance. Domesticated maize requires human intervention for reproduction, since the seeds will remain trapped in the husks. It took a considerable amount of time and planning for ancient Mesoamerican Indians to domesticate maize from its wild ancestor.

Rubber was produced through extraction of latex from the caucho tree:

A subsequent process of vulcanization was also necessary.

Don't say dumb shit when you don't know what you're talking about, bitch ass nigga.

Quote:
Whites came, Whites conquered, Whites invented, you muds collected our leftover technology and now complain to us about it.
The euros did not "conquer" anything. The Americans were not conquered: they were infected.

Quote:
Edit: Also, it's kind of funny isn't it? A chink talking to Whites about "population surplus"...
I didn't know I was from China. I even had a few of your fellow fascists tell me that China was going to declare war on America once all the woods had been sent home.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #9
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Here's one of your Injun Bio-Engineers now.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #10
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

That's a random old Diné. Here's a euro head of state.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #11
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
That's a random old Diné. Here's a euro head of state.
Yeah, I guess they both had something to drink about. One was the leader of the (2nd) most powerful nation on earth--undergoing a millenial political transition. The other. . .well. . .he was born an injun.

Seems even.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #12
Rick Ronsavelle

This message is hidden because N.M. Valdez is on your ignore list.

Old October 22nd, 2011 #13
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
This message is hidden because N.M. Valdez is on your ignore list.
Cool. I just put Valdez on mine. My first entry!

I'm sure it will claim it invented the ignore list since it is the motivation for so many to employ that board capability.

Old October 23rd, 2011 #14
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Woodpecker Chosenites Exported Commodity To The Congoloids: communism...

Remember, encourages .

Old October 23rd, 2011 #15
Clancy

Quote:

Rubber was produced through extraction of latex from the caucho tree:

A subsequent process of vulcanization was also necessary.

Rubber vulcanization was invented by Charles Goodyear, a white man.

Old October 24th, 2011 #16
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clancy View Post
Rubber vulcanization was invented by Charles Goodyear, a white man.
False. Goodyear patented a form of vulcanization, but an ancient form had been practiced by Mesoamericans approximately 3500 years earlier, as documented in Petroleum Microbiology: "[A]nother point of interest is the complex process of vulcanization anciently developed by Mesoamerican peoples. (Rubber balls dating back to about -1600 have been collected in Mexico on the site of Manati, an Olmec burial place on the river Coatzacoalcos). This point has been studied by Hosler et al. [1999]. The vulcanization of Castilla elastica latex, the tree used by Mesoamerican peoples, was carried out by mixing the latex with the juice of a plant (Ipomea alba), that purifies the polymer by destabilizing the latex emulsion (phase separation). This treatment eliminates the plasticizing organic compounds present in the emulsion, thus favoring chain entanglement and interactions. Such interactions involve in particular the formation of cross-linkages brining into play sulfonyl chloride and sulfonic acids present in the plant."

Old October 24th, 2011 #17
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
False. Goodyear patented a form of vulcanization, but an ancient form had been practiced by Mesoamericans approximately 3500 years earlier, as documented in Petroleum Microbiology: "[A]nother point of interest is the complex process of vulcanization anciently developed by Mesoamerican peoples. (Rubber balls dating back to about -1600 have been collected in Mexico on the site of Manati, an Olmec burial place on the river Coatzacoalcos). This point has been studied by Hosler et al. [1999]. The vulcanization of Castilla elastica latex, the tree used by Mesoamerican peoples, was carried out by mixing the latex with the juice of a plant (Ipomea alba), that purifies the polymer by destabilizing the latex emulsion (phase separation). This treatment eliminates the plasticizing organic compounds present in the emulsion, thus favoring chain entanglement and interactions. Such interactions involve in particular the formation of cross-linkages brining into play sulfonyl chloride and sulfonic acids present in the plant."
Yeah, the beans made rubber balls and Whitey makes tires that attach to automobiles, not to mention chemical and medicinal tubing, as a lining for storage tanks, processing equipment and railroad tank cars.

Lets not forget electrical insulation, telephone housings, parts for radio sets and meters and of course power-transmission belting and for water-lubricated bearings in deep-well pumps.

But hey, ya'll make some rubber balls an shit.

Old October 24th, 2011 #18
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Yeah, the beans made rubber balls
Well, no. The country of Mexico didn't exist until the 1800's, so you're off by about 3600 years there, Stevey.

Old October 24th, 2011 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Well, no. The country of Mexico didn't exist until the 1800's, so you're off by about 3600 years there, Stevey.
non-responsive.
Try again?

Old October 24th, 2011 #20
Clancy

Quote:
But Goodyear invented vulcanization independently (without knowledge of how Indians created rubber), so your point about Whites stealing Indian technology is invalid. It is also very likely that Goodyear's vulcanization process was superior to the primitive way of making rubber, and that white technology utilizing rubber would not have been possible without Goodyear's vulcanization process.

Thread