VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2007 #81
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph
I am glad these whiggers were executed. It sure beats having more race traitors around to pollute my land and breathe my air.
What evidence do you have that these white kids were whiggers? They look like normal (non-whigger) white kids to me.

Old January 15th, 2007 #82
Joe_J.
Radio active

Put up or shut up, VNNers.

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wb...HMHOOCN3V98VTD

That is the local tv station's forum area for discussion on the story. I posted there as Joseph James and someone called White Knight posted.

Time for the story to get more media coverage. Evil White Racists making a stink about it will snowball the story. No need for this one to go the way of the Wichita Massacre.

Old January 15th, 2007 #83
Augustus Sutter

Quote:

She was a nigger lover for sure. She got what she deserved. I'm sure you'll get over it - eventually.

That is bullshit. I hope you typed that without thinking. If you really believe that, then there is no point to teaching people about the danger of niggers. It would not have happened to me. I'd not have allowed a nigger the opportunity.
Look we have no indication she was a Nigger lover. She had a serious White boyfriend. If by Nigger lover you mean she had the expected opinions and attitudes of all "right thinking" people in college then you hope 98% of young White women today get raped to death by Nigger beasts. As Dr. Pierce pointed out over and over, these people don't think for themselves and very few of them, especially women, have the ability to swim upstream intellectually. Just because she may have went around her sociology department parroting the words of her asshole professors does not mean she was a mud shark, and you are wrong and twisted in your delight over her horrible death.

It's true you or I would not let a nigger get our car door open or even stop for one. It does not stand to reason that we are completely immune to Nigger predation and could not be caught unaware.

The family of these kids should be bringing down Armageddon on the family and friends of these nigger animals.

Old January 15th, 2007 #84
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

Quote:
I can picture the nigger loving couple watching niggerball and rapping along with shaq. The "guy" looks like a typical whigger. The "hottie" a typical christian murrey rothstein drone. These "whites" would have smiled as you -- White Nationalist, were deservedly raped/beaten/killed by these niggers for being a 'hater'. The sympathy displayed here is fit for a dying race.

In 60+ posts, has there even been one mention of the jew and traitorous goy that loosed these nigs on White society? When are racist White men going to get the picture? By all logic, we should celebrate when traitors get their comeuppance. These niggers are on our side. The sympathizers who sob when niggers act like niggers would presumably prefer that these niggers had assimilated and married this girl. Perhaps another half-dozen niglets scurrying around our lands would quench your falling tears.

I hereby nominate these heroic coons as official Honorary OJ Simpson White Nationalists.

I hope your entire family gets raped and murderd by a bunch of niggers and they make you watch every second of it.

Old January 15th, 2007 #85
Purge
Banned

Your hope as been seconded, Warrior.

Old January 15th, 2007 #86
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
Look we have no indication she was a Nigger lover. She had a serious White boyfriend. If by Nigger lover you mean she had the expected opinions and attitudes of all "right thinking" people in college then you hope 98% of young White women today get raped to death by Nigger beasts. As Dr. Pierce pointed out over and over, these people don't think for themselves and very few of them, especially women, have the ability to swim upstream intellectually. Just because she may have went around her sociology department parroting the words of her asshole professors does not mean she was a mud shark, and you are wrong and twisted in your delight over her horrible death.

It's true you or I would not let a nigger get our car door open or even stop for one. It does not stand to reason that we are completely immune to Nigger predation and could not be caught unaware.

The family of these kids should be bringing down Armageddon on the family and friends of these nigger animals.

I agree 1000% with this post. To assume that we are the "norm" of White society today is stupid. We SHOULD be the norm but we have to bring the minds of Whites away from niggerball, rap and the other nigger bullshit they have had pumped into their heads all of their lives. I am 35 and I remember well in my teenage years when the jews were trying to push rap into White society. I didn't know it was jews doing it, I just knew that I didn't have anything in common with niggers nor did I like their music. My father drilled it into me young how niggers are. How many kids today have parents that do that?

I wouldn't condemn these two kids. They, like many others Whites, might very well have become WNs at some point in their future. They died a brutal death. I say death to the niggers that did this. They deserve a white hot hatred.

Old January 15th, 2007 #87
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
What evidence do you have that these white kids were whiggers? They look like normal (non-whigger) white kids to me.
Normal white kids today typically are whiggers. The youtube vid shows pics of the girl at jiggabooball games wearing the standard nigger acolyte uniform.

Old January 15th, 2007 #88
Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR
I hope your entire family gets raped and murderd by a bunch of niggers and they make you watch every second of it.
Keep sucking up to the Whites and niggers who hate you. Most of my family is among them. White people hate racists. Deal with it.

Old January 15th, 2007 #89
Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purge
Your hope as been seconded, Warrior.
Click here and find friends who care.

Old January 15th, 2007 #90
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Normal white kids today typically are whiggers. The youtube vid shows pics of the girl at jiggabooball games wearing the standard nigger acolyte uniform.
I saw a youtube vid about her. It was a montage of about 20 pictures. In none of them I saw niggers. I'm sure she attended a high school basketball game. For this she deserved to gangraped and murdered by niggers?

And we wonder why this movement goes nowhere.

Old January 15th, 2007 #91
America First

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-wichita.html

No doubt in my mind that not only were the victim's, but the R.N. girl friend and family too would have rejected VNN.com. amren or any tabloid, before the Carr brothers got them. I had read that some of the family memebers stated they did not want this crime's trial to be used by racist's etc.

Most white's living in the White bubbles don't want to hear any thing we have to say, and these anti-White people really love big government. Yes, most N.P.R. upper middle class Whites hate U.S. and will try for now to cause us trouble, even if we are good well conservatively dressed gentleman types. The media has trained secure well off Whites who don't know anything but media be proactive against us.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 15th, 2007 #92
Joseph

It was a college game. If you've been to a university sports event recently, you'd know what I am talking about. These people worship the niggerballers. The absolutely despise racism.

How many videos of Whites being attacked by niggers while other Whites stand idly by, do you have to see? If you were attacked by a gang of violent savages, these people would do nothing to assist you. They'd blame you for being an evil racist. They'd cheer on the noble niggers as they kicked your face in.

Now, we can talk about the "why" and "how" and "who is to blame," but that doesn't change the reality on the ground today. These people — most Whites — are our enemy. Do what you can to change it, but don't pretend that we don't have this problem before you do.

Old January 15th, 2007 #93
BANNISHEDWARRIOR

Quote:
Keep sucking up to the Whites and niggers who hate you. Most of my family is among them. White people hate racists. Deal with it.
You are a fucking joke...lol

Old January 15th, 2007 #94
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Now, we can talk about the "why" and "how" and "who is to blame," but that doesn't change the reality on the ground today. These people — most Whites — are our enemy. Do what you can to change it, but don't pretend that we don't have this problem before you do.
The egregious race-traitors are our enemies, but not the run-of-the-mill lemmings.

For college kids the sports are more about school pride and rivalries. Just because Channon was rooting for the home team basketball team does not mean she was craving black cock.

It's not easy being a young white today. Much more difficult than when I was a young'un.

Old January 15th, 2007 #95
BANNISHEDWARRIOR

Quote:
It was a college game. If you've been to a university sports event recently, you'd know what I am talking about. These people worship the niggerballers. The absolutely despise racism.

How many videos of Whites being attacked by niggers while other Whites stand idly by, do you have to see? If you were attacked by a gang of violent savages, these people would do nothing to assist you. They'd blame you for being an evil racist. They'd cheer on the noble niggers as they kicked your face in.

From the way your post is worded it sounds as if you go to these games as well.
If so, and you say these 2 kids deserved what they got just for going to these same type games that you go to then that means you deserve to be raped and murderd.
Maybe if your lucky they will rape you for 3 days, I have a feeling you might be the type of person to enjoy something like that.

Old January 15th, 2007 #96
Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR
From the way your post is worded it sounds as if you go to these games as well.
If so, and you say these 2 kids deserved what they got just for going to these same type games that you go to then that means you deserve to be raped and murderd.
Maybe if your lucky they will rape you for 3 days, I have a feeling you might be the type of person to enjoy something like that.
What I do is irrelevant. I could be a lot of bad things, but that doesn't change the validity of anything I have to say. Perhaps I am a nigger lover myself. You could say it takes one to know one.

Old January 15th, 2007 #97
Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
The egregious race-traitors are our enemies, but not the run-of-the-mill lemmings.

For college kids the sports are more about school pride and rivalries. Just because Channon was rooting for the home team basketball team does not mean she was craving black cock.

It's not easy being a young white today. Much more difficult than when I was a young'un.
You're missing the point. Whites getting slaughtered by niggers is a good thing compared to the alternative. How do you feel about mestizos? Do you think they should "learn to speak english"? Then they could better assimilate into our society. Is that what you want from non-Whites? Is it better that they are violent animals, or would you have them be our friends and neighbors?

TN Volunteers

Old January 16th, 2007 #98
SynchronicWR

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:40:45 -0500
"Kelli Parker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Keith,
> Just wanted to let you know---every person on our staff
>has been devastated about what happened to these two
>young innocent people--who had no reason to die.
> We have been telling the public what happened to these
>children, but to protect their families who are still
>obviously devastated themselves and in utter shock as to
>what happened we are not releasing the horrible details
>surrounding exactly what these men did...and for the
>simple face that people watching our news..(like myself)
>have small children who could hear these mind boggling
>details and be haunted for life.
> I would love to hear back from you as to what we can do
>better to inform the public.
> By the way--I myself would like to know why this story
>hasn't made national headlines, like the Natalie Holloway
>story and so many others that are now in the spotlight
>and have been. In my opinion these poor kids and their
>gruesome deaths have been tossed aside nationally..and I
>want to know why as well.
> Feel free to let me know what we can do better---
>Thanks for your email.
>Kelli Parker
>
>
>On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:01:33 -0600
> "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Those feral savages that kidnapped, raped, and murdered
>>that beautiful young white girl see you as the icon of
>>everything that they wish to defile and destroy. Why do
>>you news people like such brutal viscious acts from the
>>public. Feral black savages al over the country are
>>doing these things to white people, and white people are
>>not being warned so they can protect themselves. Between
>>yo people hiding the facts from the nation and law
>>enforcement more interested in clouding the racial factor
>>in violent crime, I wish the hell that we had a new Klan
>>that could lynch a dozen feral savages everytime they
>>commit the brutal acts they are commiting. Those feral
>>savages were under control before the Civil Rights
>>movement unleashed them upon us. I have a grandson and a
>>granddaughter with blond hair and blue eyes. When you
>>people do not report the news nationwide, YOU are making
>>my daughters and grandchildren targets.
>>
>> Black savages are 14% of the population, but responsible
>>for 60% of all violent crime. It is mostly young feral
>>males, so it is really 3-4% of the population commiting
>>60% of all violent crime. We don't need gun control. We
>>need armed white people and black control. If the facts
>>make me racist, so be it.
>>
>> Most people in America will never know about this latest
>>atrocity, but everyone has seen the fat white guy caught
>>with the two kids....who are alive! You racists who hide
>>the news from people are killing us! If four whites had
>>done something so horrible to a black couple, you
>>morallybankrupt parasites would have it nationwide in
>>seconds, and there would be a jew movie out within
>>months.
>> The internet is exposing you people. You can't keep
>>distorting the news and getting away with it. Share this
>>email with the other self hating dim lights that you work
>>with.
>>
>> Remember Elian Gonzales? Remember Kevin Shifflett?
>> Elian is safe. Kevin was butchered. Elian got all the
>>news coverage. Still today, no one outside of the
>>Witchita area knows about The Wichita Massacre. You
>>people don't report the news, you shape people's
>>perceptions of reality. That is why you people no longer
>>have any real credibility. You use little truths to
>>create huge lies. Every one of you deserve to be
>>carjacked by feral black savages, because you enable
>>their behavior. Court TV wouldn't put the Wichita
>>Massacre on TV. It was the most chilling crime of the
>>decade in America. No one wants us to know how brutal
>>and vicious our feral black savages are.
>>
>> I hate all of you news people. You literally make white
>>people unsuspecting targets.
>

Old January 16th, 2007 #99
America First

S.W.R. I don't care for atta boy post's, but your letter to the filthy cowards that work in the media was excellent as it is simple enough for them to grasp, as they need to recieve letter's like that from us.

In Canada they have jailed working men with family for writing letter's to their press and politician's after being put on Court Probation with order's not to continue any letter writing.

I do say the alien regime really wants to and is trying to provoke Whites,like they did the Japanese in 1941.
http://www.charleslindbergh.com/amer...rst/speech.asp

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/12/1/Tojo31-85.html

The alien regime is flooding our Nation daily with White hating savages, as if we don't have enough already.

You gotta love the most hateful exclusive group promoting that we Whites are uniquely evil and hateful.

George L. Rockwell, you lurkers check him out.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 16th, 2007 #100
BANNISHEDWARRIOR

Quote:
What I do is irrelevant. I could be a lot of bad things, but that doesn't change the validity of anything I have to say. Perhaps I am a nigger lover myself. You could say it takes one to know one.
So Joseph, you like black cock. Why am I not surprised.

Thread