VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th, 2009 #1
Rounder

Default Craig Cobb Requests Our Help

I just received the following letter from Craig Cobb:

"Hey Rounder,

How are you. Congrats on last TAA. Thanks for the bucks which were in the Podblanc mailbox when I got back from Finland. But I only had 4 days of freedom before they locked me in this basement clinic crowbar hotel in Estonia.

There was a 2 and 1/2 hour trial where they concluded that I endanger public security, public order, public safety, moral standards, health of other persons or some other relevent public interests.

I have cash and an American passport and am expelled by Estonia, but they have me locked down here till Sept 16th if they want and I think they can get extensions every 2 months. One Khazarstan guy has been here a year. Ha. One funny guard named "Sven" likes Podblanc and he always calls me "Hannibal Lecter". We both laugh our asses off at that. Sometimes he yells "white power" when he opens the door. LOL.

Well, immediate problem is I want to go to Israelcan-orth ("orth" means corrective and the izzies love to correct and critique us.

Anyway, I have dual citizenship and they need help quacking up there. I have some ideas how to do it - revamp deprograms til I move - get enough money to move to South America. For example, from Israelcan-orth, I could rent or borrow a guy's boa constricter or Anaconda, say the sname's name is "Diversity" and feed him a live, quivering white rabbit. I think that would be a legal and good show in Israelcan-orth, Izziecan-orth, Izcan-orth.

But another problem - this nutbag female charge'd'affaires at the Canadian embassy in Tallinn, Mrs Marina Asari, so far won't visit me to help me get a single-tripp emergency Canadian passport. She is discriminating against my creativity religion I guess. Maybe it's collusion with her higher-ups too. But I kinda doubt it. This bitch seems esteemed up big time and not even willing to do the job except as she pleases.

Can you guys start a small email fax campaign to CBC's "As it Happens" radio show or some other media in Israelcan-orth ?? Maybe I'll get the passport in time to avoid ZOG deportation and get some media to meet me at Vancouver or Calgary airport too. If you'd let Paul Fromm know, I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks everyone at VNN. I read them everyday when I am normally working on Podblanc. For me and the world - it's like having our own research staff.

Rohowa,

Chain

PS: Call consular services tool free - 1-800-267-6788 in USA or Canada"

(End of Chain's letter)

NOTE: I phoned that number, spoke with a "Johanna" who advised me to phone the Canadian embassy in Estonia at 011-372-627-3311. I did and found out it's not during their normal business hours, I'll phone them back later today. I request other VNN'ers phone, as well.

Also, I request somebody email Craig's letter to Paul Fromm.

As for Craig's request that we start up a fax campaign, I don't have a fax machine myself, so other VNN'ers who do, should do so.

What else can we do to help Craig ??

Thread