VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2009 #1
Rounder

Default Craig Cobb Requests Our Help

I just received the following letter from Craig Cobb:

"Hey Rounder,

How are you. Congrats on last TAA. Thanks for the bucks which were in the Podblanc mailbox when I got back from Finland. But I only had 4 days of freedom before they locked me in this basement clinic crowbar hotel in Estonia.

There was a 2 and 1/2 hour trial where they concluded that I endanger public security, public order, public safety, moral standards, health of other persons or some other relevent public interests.

I have cash and an American passport and am expelled by Estonia, but they have me locked down here till Sept 16th if they want and I think they can get extensions every 2 months. One Khazarstan guy has been here a year. Ha. One funny guard named "Sven" likes Podblanc and he always calls me "Hannibal Lecter". We both laugh our asses off at that. Sometimes he yells "white power" when he opens the door. LOL.

Well, immediate problem is I want to go to Israelcan-orth ("orth" means corrective and the izzies love to correct and critique us.

Anyway, I have dual citizenship and they need help quacking up there. I have some ideas how to do it - revamp deprograms til I move - get enough money to move to South America. For example, from Israelcan-orth, I could rent or borrow a guy's boa constricter or Anaconda, say the sname's name is "Diversity" and feed him a live, quivering white rabbit. I think that would be a legal and good show in Israelcan-orth, Izziecan-orth, Izcan-orth.

But another problem - this nutbag female charge'd'affaires at the Canadian embassy in Tallinn, Mrs Marina Asari, so far won't visit me to help me get a single-tripp emergency Canadian passport. She is discriminating against my creativity religion I guess. Maybe it's collusion with her higher-ups too. But I kinda doubt it. This bitch seems esteemed up big time and not even willing to do the job except as she pleases.

Can you guys start a small email fax campaign to CBC's "As it Happens" radio show or some other media in Israelcan-orth ?? Maybe I'll get the passport in time to avoid ZOG deportation and get some media to meet me at Vancouver or Calgary airport too. If you'd let Paul Fromm know, I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks everyone at VNN. I read them everyday when I am normally working on Podblanc. For me and the world - it's like having our own research staff.

Rohowa,

Chain

PS: Call consular services tool free - 1-800-267-6788 in USA or Canada"

(End of Chain's letter)

NOTE: I phoned that number, spoke with a "Johanna" who advised me to phone the Canadian embassy in Estonia at 011-372-627-3311. I did and found out it's not during their normal business hours, I'll phone them back later today. I request other VNN'ers phone, as well.

Also, I request somebody email Craig's letter to Paul Fromm.

As for Craig's request that we start up a fax campaign, I don't have a fax machine myself, so other VNN'ers who do, should do so.

What else can we do to help Craig ??

Old August 4th, 2009 #2
Freodheric Jameson
Reconquista Revanchist

Thanks for the post, Rounder. I've been a fan of Chain for years, & want to do my part to help him out in this.

We can email the "As It Happens" show directly from their website at http://www.cbc.ca/asithappens/contactus.html. Their phone number is 1-866-481-5718; fax is 416-205-2639.

I will try to get through to the Canadian embassy in Estonia tonight; hope others will do the same.

Old August 4th, 2009 #3
Gabry Ponte
Banned

He really should look into getting Serbian citienship. He can do that while keeping US citizenship if he is an American citizen. There is plenty of activist work that needs to be done there.

Old August 4th, 2009 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freodheric Jameson View Post
Thanks for the post, Rounder. I've been a fan of Chain for years, & want to do my part to help him out in this.

We can email the "As It Happens" show directly from their website at http://www.cbc.ca/asithappens/contactus.html. Their phone number is 1-866-481-5718; fax is 416-205-2639.

I will try to get through to the Canadian embassy in Estonia tonight; hope others will do the same.
Thanks, I'll phone the Canadian embassy again tonite, as well. And I just sent the following email to "As it Happens":

"I respectfully request you invite Craig Cobb, webmaster of www.podblanc.com, on your show ASAP.

Craig is in an Estonian prison, after being expelled by the Estonian government for airing his political views on the internet. He has requested a "single trip emergency Canadian passport" and is awaiting approval by Marina Asari, an official with the Canadian embassy located in Tallinn, Estonia. Her phone number is: 011 372 627 3311.

Craig is presently a dual citizen of Estonia and the United States. His Estonian prison address is:

Craig Cobb
Kodakondsus-JA
Migratsiooniamet
Valjasaatmiskegkus
Air 5
Harkualevik Harkuvald
Harju Mk. 76902
Estonia

Regards,

Glenn Miller
17209 Lawrence 1220,
Aurora, MO 65605
USA"
tel: 417-463-7703

Last edited by Rounder; August 4th, 2009 at 03:57 PM.

Old August 4th, 2009 #5
Rounder

Does anybody know where I can find Paul Fromm's email address, so I can send him a copy of Craig's letter, per Craig's request ??

Old August 4th, 2009 #6
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
He really should look into getting Serbian citienship. He can do that while keeping US citizenship if he is an American citizen. There is plenty of activist work that needs to be done there.
I thought Estonia was the White paradise? And are there not any Estonians helping this man out?

Old August 4th, 2009 #7
Gabry Ponte
Banned

From what I have seen most Estonians were not really interested in what Cobb had to say. They basically were nationalistic against Russian influences but not really concerned with ZOG or nonwhite immigration. They celebrate their SS heritage but that is about as far as it goes. Only when they are being over run with muds will they wake up.

Serbia is nationalistic and pro-white. They have a good national party that functions. There is deep hatred for NATO and the USA there since the USA basically allowed Kosovo to seperate from Serbia. It was stolen. Also in the Serbian constitution it is illegal to extradict citizens.

Old August 4th, 2009 #8
Rounder

6 AM Estonia time is 10 PM Central Standard Time, I just learned. Best to phone tomorrow morning, early.

Old August 4th, 2009 #9
Joe_J.
Radio active

Thanks for that info, Rounder. I will make a call before I leave for work. I will send an email, as well.

Is it possible for Chain to try for Serbia?

Old August 5th, 2009 #10
Eric Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I just received the following letter from Craig Cobb:

Rounder, AKA Glenn Miller, can you tell me who the man was that interviewed you in The Order video you have on your website. I'm familiar with "The OOrder and its members, but not this guy.

Who was he? It sounds like you refer to him as "Gary" in the beginning. He certainly wasn't Gary Yarbrough.

Do you know what ever became of this guy? To my knowledge every last member of The Order was mercilessly hunted down and imprisoned.

Old August 5th, 2009 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Jones View Post
Rounder, AKA Glenn Miller, can you tell me who the man was that interviewed you in The Order video you have on your website. I'm familiar with "The OOrder and its members, but not this guy.

Who was he? It sounds like you refer to him as "Gary" in the beginning. He certainly wasn't Gary Yarbrough.

Do you know what ever became of this guy? To my knowledge every last member of The Order was mercilessly hunted down and imprisoned.
You're off topic, but I'd never seen or heard of the guy before the interview, and to this day, I've never seen him or heard anything about him. You might ask Louis Beam, since Beam, as I understand it, was in charge of WN video interviews during that period of time.

Old August 5th, 2009 #12
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Thanks for that info, Rounder. I will make a call before I leave for work. I will send an email, as well.

Is it possible for Chain to try for Serbia?
Well, did you make the call and/or send the email ?? I'll mention "Serbia" in my return letter to Chain, in a few days.

You and other VNN'ers ought to write him as well. I posted his prison address in a previous posting, above.

Last edited by Rounder; August 5th, 2009 at 08:55 AM.

Old August 5th, 2009 #13
Rounder

Default I spoke with Marina Asari this morning (5 Aug 09)

Ms Asari cited a Privacy Act to me and stated she couldn't provide me any information about the status of Craig's request for a "single-trip emergency Canadian passport". I spoke with her at 8:20 AM CST, which is 4:20 PM Estonia time.

However, both she and the secretary who answered the phone are well aware of CRAIG COBB. Ms Asari said she's in contact with Craig, and she assured me he is in good health and is not being mistreated. She also stated that Craig has access to a fax machine and she advised me to advise him to send her a fax authorizing her to give me information about his status and his application for a Canadian passport.

She also stated that such applications are normally handled within 3 weeks.

The conversation was polite, and I informed her that Craig has many friends in the U.S. and worldwide and on the internet who are very concerned and worried about his being imprisoned and expelled for exercising his free political speech.

VNN'ers are requested to phone Ms Asari in support of Craig Cobb. Her number is 011 372 627 3311. Phone between 1 AM and 9 AM, central standard time. It's important she know that Craig has activist friends who won't "drop the ball".

Old August 5th, 2009 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Jones View Post

This 'interviewer' is far to serious, focused, and deliberate in his approach to be a garden variety radio or television personality type. I'm interested to know what you have on your mind Curt. Please start another thread and address your thoughts on the interview and the interviewer.

Old August 5th, 2009 #15
John Denton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
From what I have seen most Estonians were not really interested in what Cobb had to say. They basically were nationalistic against Russian influences but not really concerned with ZOG or nonwhite immigration. They celebrate their SS heritage but that is about as far as it goes. Only when they are being over run with muds will they wake up.

Serbia is nationalistic and pro-white. They have a good national party that functions. There is deep hatred for NATO and the USA there since the USA basically allowed Kosovo to seperate from Serbia. It was stolen. Also in the Serbian constitution it is illegal to extradict citizens.
Good point. Petty nationalism won't get Europeans anywhere. The Estonians should be aware and bright enough to see what immigration and multiculturalism has done to their neighbours further to the east, most especially France, Holland, and the UK.

Old August 5th, 2009 #16
John Denton
Banned

I'm not certain if Craig is making a wise choice. Canada is more authoritarian and politically correct than the US. Ernst Zundel the German Holocaust revisionist with naturalized Canadian citizenship is a case in point. As some of you may know, he spent two years in solitary confinement in a high security Canadian jail from 2003 to 2005 after being deported from the US on a bogus INS violation. They did it because the Toronto court considered him 'a threat to Canadian national security'. Craig is not being deported for any single criminal act, and so therefore I can't see what he fears about the US compared to Canada.

Old August 5th, 2009 #17
Gabry Ponte
Banned

CANADA is certain prison. He should avoid that country like the plague!!!

Canada is not even a consideration!!!

Old August 5th, 2009 #18
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Moreover, Kwanadian PM Stephen Harper loves the Jews.

Old August 5th, 2009 #19
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Serbia is the only real choice.

Old August 5th, 2009 #20
OTPTT
Banned

Any ideas as to why he's wishing to go to Canada and not one of the 50 states?

Thread