VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2008 #21
brutus

RE: Karen Z.

Quote:
Why would he name the jew at all, if he were just another anti?
This is a good question.

The jew is never static. It's amorphous. And part of this shape-shifting ability is that the jew is acutely aware of the herd's "catching on to the scam". And the jew's response to the herd "catching on to it's game" is to present a right wing that goes further right but never reaches the ultimate truth. Think of the mathematical conundrum of aways moving forward toward a wall, half the distance with each step. One never reaches the wall in spite of the continued forward motion.

I believe that naming the jew in very narrow terms may be part of this strategy. I say this because I've recently seen this tactic from other supposed proWhites more than once.

We name the jew here, but we make sure that we also highlight the implications of the jew infestation in no uncertain terms. This is what the jew will not allow in it's controlled false flags. No emotional connection is permitted. No explaining of the patterns. Nothing that will give rise to action.

Try using these thoughts as a litmus test when determining who's on the jew's side.

Old April 16th, 2008 #22
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Excellent insight, Brutus!
I'd rep you if I could!lol!

Old April 16th, 2008 #23
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Karen Z.

This is a good question.

The jew is never static. It's amorphous. And part of this shape-shifting ability is that the jew is acutely aware of the herd's "catching on to the scam". And the jew's response to the herd "catching on to it's game" is to present a right wing that goes further right but never reaches the ultimate truth. Think of the mathematical conundrum of aways moving forward toward a wall, half the distance with each step. One never reaches the wall in spite of the continued forward motion.

I believe that naming the jew in very narrow terms may be part of this strategy. I say this because I've recently seen this tactic from other supposed proWhites more than once.

We name the jew here, but we make sure that we also highlight the implications of the jew infestation in no uncertain terms. This is what the jew will not allow in it's controlled false flags. No emotional connection is permitted. No explaining of the patterns. Nothing that will give rise to action.

Try using these thoughts as a litmus test when determining who's on the jew's side.

Brutus, I am well aware of the way the jew tries to cover his overplayed hand; by revealing and distorting truths about themselves, I'm STUDENT of it, hell.. I see it everywhere in a myriad forms.. but this book cleared up some serious questions I had about the involvment the white race had in it's own destruction, and how the jew might have infiltrated us in the first place.

I should have asked why would he name the jew to such a degree, I mean Marrs blames some very sickening stuff on the jew and caballah, things that would be damning enough on their own to make one take another look at the fuckers(sex cults, blood drinking etc.) The end result being zionist domination of the earth- he doesn't just say they rule a dirty sex cult.

Hey it may indeed be an attempt to mislead.. I can't go for it 100 percent anyway because I dont buy the religious angle- even if it is, I still think freemasonry had a LOT do with all this.. I know ALL of our top white boys are masons of some sort and I DO know it's a sick organization, at the higher levels, and PLENTY of jews are masons.

THis is really one of those deals where you need to read the books yourself and decide.

Old April 16th, 2008 #24
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I dunno why the images have to be so freaking huge, this isnt the size I have them saved as. From the book, Codex Magica:

Old April 16th, 2008 #25
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Old April 16th, 2008 #26
OTPTT
Banned

They're huge because they are 1603 x 1200 pixels. 800x600 at 72 dpi is more than large enough. Actually 600x480 is large enough to read.

Old April 16th, 2008 #27
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

DOH! Well I asked tinypic to save them as 800x600 and this is what they gave me.. odd.

Old April 20th, 2008 #28
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Z. View Post

Marrs teaches at the university nearby, and I believe is allowed to do so because he is being held up for public ridicule.
Wow, a rational reply. So you are saying he makes his claims so spectacular, he can be looked at as a farce, even though many of his statements happen to be true, only exaggerated. This is what I said about him as well.

I also read his page on the "illuminati." While he states that Lenin for instance, was Illuminati, no Lenin was a jew with a wholly jewish. But the jews have set up many organizations and secret societies in order to incorperate sort on traitorous gentile elements, in order to make them feel as if they belong, without actually having to let them into the jewish hiarchy.

Why do you think he exaggerates such things as the North American Union, claims that can be easily debunked?

Old April 20th, 2008 #29
Drew
Banned

Default Faggots make good f**l

Don't go flying off your perty little pink handle now.

"Dork, old man, listen up kid." I haven't heard ones witty as that since my junior high sweet heart got her first period. You sound like half a dozen half breed bimbos I used to know too, trying to sound

Obadiah, I called you a cunt because I thought that was just a young lady you admired in your avator, so I did not think I was speaking to any actual white woman. now I suspect it is the one you wish to emulate. I hope now it really is you (It is beneath me to engage in such cyber catfights. It is not who you fight, it's how you fight). If not, judging by the ridiculous and silly way you insult and "lash out", you need to go tie yourself to a stake and light. Your burning "love" for Texe will just not suffice here, for anyone but yourself, useless faggot.

Old April 20th, 2008 #30
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The queer is still here?

Thread