VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2008 #1
Anchorage Activist

jewsign Christian Zionist Puppet John Hagee Gives $6 Million To Israel

I kid you not - the story does say "$6 Million"

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=235&sid=3022971

Quote:
JERUSALEM (AP) - American evangelist John Hagee announced donations of $6 million to Israeli causes on Sunday and said that Israel must remain in control of all of Jerusalem.

Hagee, a Christian Zionist who has been in the spotlight lately for endorsing presidential candidate John McCain and criticizing the Catholic Church, brought hundreds of backers on a solidarity trip to Israel.

Hagee and his group, Christians United for Israel, joined keynote speaker Benjamin Netanyahu, the leader of Israel's hard-line opposition Likud Party, at a rally in support of Jerusalem remaining united and under Jewish control.

"Turning part or all of Jerusalem over to the Palestinians would be tantamount to turning it over to the Taliban," Hagee told an audience filled with Americans who waved Israeli flags and cheered.

Palestinians claim the eastern part of the city, captured by Israel in the 1967 Mideast war, as the capital of their future state.

Hagee said his group was giving $6 million to 16 Israeli causes. Recipients include the Magen David Adom rescue service and a conference center in the West Bank Jewish settlement of Ariel.

The fate of Jewish settlements like Ariel is at the heart of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. The support of evangelicals for Israel's continued control of the West Bank endears them to Israeli hard-liners but troubles more dovish activists.

McCain, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, distanced himself last month from Hagee following an uproar over the San Antonio megachurch leader's comments on Catholicism.

Hagee has called the Roman Catholic Church "the great whore" and a "false cult system." He has also suggested that the Catholic church helped shape Adolf Hitler's anti-Semitism.

Hagee has vehemently denied he is anti-Catholic and said his remarks have been mischaracterized.
I used to watch this guy on TBN before he starting whoring for Israel. He used to condemn homosexuality in explicit terms. Now, every word out of his mouth is "Israel".

Pathetic, itz.

Old April 7th, 2008 #2
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

This is a good Preacher http://scripturesforamerica.com/

Old April 7th, 2008 #3
AntonF

Default Hagee Is Filth!!!!!

But guess what????? The thousands of BRAINWASHED WHITE TRASH that go to this lunatic's so-called church and financially support this FAT ASS SCUM BAG are responsible for his presence on the national stage and also responsible for that 6 million being sent to Satan's Land. Just one more indication that white Americans aren't worth fighting for because they participate in their own SUISIDE.

Old April 7th, 2008 #4
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennsylvania Man View Post
This is a good Preacher http://scripturesforamerica.com/
Sorry Pennsylvania Man, but "good" and "preacher" don't belong in the same sentence.

Now "good shyster" I can buy!

Old April 7th, 2008 #5
M. Kraus
Das Ende

One dollar for each precious jew life snuffed out by the evil evil evil Nazis. How fitting.

Old April 7th, 2008 #6
Miskatonic

The truly insane are those that fall over themselves to appease those who have nothing but absolute hatred for them. Hagee is dog shit to the head kikes in Israel, as are 100% of gentile jew appeasers. It could almost be considered masochism except that a lot of these jew appeasers actually think they are winning favor.
...For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.

Old April 7th, 2008 #7
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

McCain supports this piece of shit. Just one more reason to vote against the zionist bastard.

Old April 7th, 2008 #8
richyrichard
Banned

There is a peculiar twist to the thinking of John Hagee (William Bythel Hagee).

He believes that Armeggedon will occur in Israel against the Jews and that many Israelis will be killed. Afterwards, he believes, the Jews will accept Christ as the Messiah or be damned to hell. Now, publicly, he is all in favor of moving as many Jews to Israel as he can. And this is the twist: by stuffing Israel as full of Jews as possible and by supporting, however indirectly, their thieving, murdering, and avaricious practices against the Palestinians, the Battle of Armeggedon will be assured to occur. Thus, Hagee becomes an agent in bringing about the fulfillment of the prophecies in which he believes.

Anti-Zionist Jews object to Hagee's style of "pro-Israel" because they see it as a sort of thinly disguised anti-semitism resulting ultimately in the demise of the Jews: either the Jews are beaten down into humility through war so as to accept Christ, or they are damned to hell.

Prophets have always been instrumental in creating the very circumstances that bring about the fulfillment of their own prophecies.

One can only wonder about a guy like Hagee.

Old April 7th, 2008 #9
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

That is what nutters like Hagee are all about, richy. They support Israel a lot less out of some ridiculous devotion and love for jews, then some might think. I speak more in general, here, though, since Hagee has gone as far as to say Jews should not be blamed for killing jesus since jesus was not the messiah or something along those lines. This, of course, basically makes him a heretic in the eyes of Christians(or it should anyway). Hagee is like a wannabee jew who just has not converted yet.

6 million of all numbers. I was amused as soon as I saw that title. This goofball meant to call attention to the holcaust and that figure was symbolic, surely.

Quote:
But guess what????? The thousands of BRAINWASHED WHITE TRASH that go to this lunatic's so-called church and financially support this FAT ASS SCUM BAG are responsible for his presence on the national stage and also responsible for that 6 million being sent to Satan's Land. Just one more indication that white Americans aren't worth fighting for because they participate in their own SUISIDE.
They are also responsible for these snake oil preachers becoming quite fabulously wealthy.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; April 7th, 2008 at 09:18 PM.

Thread