Old January 28th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Boy Scouts About To Flip Policy on Queer Scout Leaders

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ga...kMHEwdqbGg2.99

Old January 28th, 2013 #2
Fred
Commie Killer

Another institution that is good is being perverted.

Old January 28th, 2013 #3
Rick Ronsavelle

Someone is being pressured, or purchased.

Old January 29th, 2013 #4
CarlosDeEspana

let the buttfucking begin.

Watch this about this gay eagle scout, who was denied being a scout master. His parents are on Ellen, grandstanding like they are civil rights heroes, his DAD is now a big gay rights activist, wtf.

With parents like that, I would feel ashamed to ever stick my dick in a woman, too.

This may seem a little off topic, but there was a thread on a forum about autistic children, and as the discussion went on, almost ALL of the parents of these children, said they sleep with their children, I mean, like 14 year old sons, sleeping with their mothers, and they vehemently defend doing this, like it is really good for them. No wonder these kids are so fuckin crazy and stupid.

Old January 29th, 2013 #5
CarlosDeEspana

I knew some kid who got buttfucked at scoutcamp and he went insane when he got older, it seriously screwed him up. The fact that half of all kwans don't understand penis to butt relations, shows they are all just as bad as faggots themselves.

Fact is, every kid who gets fucked in the ass at scout camp, will be back next, year, trying to fuck all the younger scouts.

They never just want revenge, they want to take revenge on as many young boys as they possibly can.

Old January 29th, 2013 #6
ernst blofeld

I went to high school with a kid whose father had a top job in the Boy Scouts.
He told me the Scouts spent staggering sums of money to defend itself from discrimination suits from homos(and their jew lawyers).
This was over 20 years ago.
It's hard to believe they haven't gone bankrupt by now

Old January 29th, 2013 #7
brutus

Impressionable young boys....Way out in the woods....Alone in tents......With homosexual men.

The filthy kike drools as it rubs its hands in anticipation of the countless number of horrific anal rapes and ensuing emotional devastation that's sure to come.

Is it any wonder why the jew has been hated throughout time?

Last edited by brutus; January 29th, 2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: sp.

Thread