VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2009 #1
Patrick English
Banned

jewsign Fag Patrick Sleazy Swayze Dead from Dirty Jew Dancing

Patrick Swayze Dies in hospital with pneumonia

January 10, 2009 09:55am

NEW fears had emerged for the health of Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze, who had been battling cancer, after he checked himself into the hospital for observation after contracting pneumonia.

A&E President Abbe Raven announced today at a meeting of the Television Critics Association that Swayaze had died after entered hospital.

Swayze, who had pancreatic cancer, was scheduled to discuss his upcoming drama "The Beast.''

Robert DeBitetto, A&E's programming senior vice president, explained his absence.

"Patrick had asked that I tell you that this morning he checked himself into the hospital for observation,'' said DeBitetto.

"Chemotherapy can take its toll on the immune system, and illnesses are a part of that. Patrick wished me to tell you that he's very sorry he cannot attend, but planned to get back to promoting 'The Beast' soon.''

The pancreatic cancer is believed to be an Aids related illness.

Tributes from Jewish actresses have started to pour in. Jennifer Grey, who starred with Swayze in Dirty Dancing said "He made me a sex object. I was an ugly hook nosed jewish whore, and he made it normal for White men to want to dance with me. We all owe him so much."

"But he was married to a White woman, so I had a nose job, but Patrick didn't come back to me" said a sobbing Ms Grey.

Old January 9th, 2009 #2
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick English View Post
Patrick Swayze Dies in hospital with pneumonia

January 10, 2009 09:55am

NEW fears had emerged for the health of Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze, who had been battling cancer, after he checked himself into the hospital for observation after contracting pneumonia.

A&E President Abbe Raven announced today at a meeting of the Television Critics Association that Swayaze had died after entered hospital.

Swayze, who had pancreatic cancer, was scheduled to discuss his upcoming drama "The Beast.''

Robert DeBitetto, A&E's programming senior vice president, explained his absence.

"Patrick had asked that I tell you that this morning he checked himself into the hospital for observation,'' said DeBitetto.

"Chemotherapy can take its toll on the immune system, and illnesses are a part of that. Patrick wished me to tell you that he's very sorry he cannot attend, but planned to get back to promoting 'The Beast' soon.''

The pancreatic cancer is believed to be an Aids related illness.

Tributes from Jewish actresses have started to pour in. Jennifer Grey, who starred with Swayze in Dirty Dancing said "He made me a sex object. I was an ugly hook nosed jewish whore, and he made it normal for White men to want to dance with me. We all owe him so much."

"But he was married to a White woman, so I had a nose job, but Patrick didn't come back to me" said a sobbing Ms Grey.
Leave patrick Swayze alone!

Old January 10th, 2009 #3
Patrick English
Banned

Default RuPaul Talks About Patrick Swayze's Drag Queen Days

RuPaul Talks About Patrick Swayze's Drag Queen Days

RuPaul is bringing his special form of drag to the Logo network as the mentor and judge for a new reality series, "RuPaul's Drag Race."

At a press conference for his upcoming series, RuPaul recalled working with Patrick Swayze on the film 'To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar.'

"He was truly generous and a real sweetheart," says the drag queen, who has not spoken to Patrick since the actor was diagnosed with cancer. "A lot of the time when straight men come around the drag thing, they have to assert their masculinity. They act a peculiar way. He was very secure in who he was, understood the act of show business and performing. He was really generous and lovely. He did a really good job, too. We will really miss him. I feel so sorry for his family."

RuPaul credits Patrick's background in dance for making him a good drag queen. "If you see the movie, he sold it. Not on how he looked, but on his body. He really nailed it."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	400_rupaul_090109_fmicelotta_2220955.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	5460  

Old January 10th, 2009 #4
Patrick English
Banned

Exclamation The Beastly Boyfriend

Swayze Boyfriend Travis Fimmel Cries about his "Beastly" Dead Gay Lover.

Gay lover Travis Fimmel will co-star with Patrick Swayze in the A&E television series The Beast which will premiere on January 15, 2009. He will play a rookie cop that is partnered with Swayze's character, a veteran cop.

"I miss him so much, and the pain is so great" cried Fimmel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Beast_3.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	5464  

Old January 10th, 2009 #5
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

give him a break. he plays a racist cop in this rap video. ultra-intelligent savant ja-rule outwits him though

see 4.14

Last edited by Troy Alexander; January 10th, 2009 at 08:35 AM.

Old January 10th, 2009 #6
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Talking Itz official

I'm now the sexiest man in America.

Hail Victory

Old January 10th, 2009 #7
Patrick English
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
I'm now the sexiest man in America.
Patrick Swayze taught you to dance and then fucked you?

Old January 10th, 2009 #8
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
well now he is a ghost. stay away from the pottery wheel lads.

Old January 10th, 2009 #9
Patrick English
Banned

Default Voice from the Grave! Swayze Screams from Hell!

"Yeah, I'm scared. Yeah, I'm angry. Yeah, I'm [asking]: 'Why me?' " he said.

"You can bet that I'm going through hell - and I've only seen the beginning of it."

Old January 10th, 2009 #10
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

Is this guy dead or not?

Old January 10th, 2009 #11
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Is this guy dead or not?
He's been hospitalized with pneumonia. The title is misleading. I actually believed he was dead when i first saw it, but i guess it won't be long now!

Old January 10th, 2009 #12
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Question How I love to fuck

Quote:
Women prefer my dick.
Quote:
"Yeah, I'm scared. Yeah, I'm angry. Yeah, I'm [asking]: 'Why me?' " he said.

"You can bet that I'm going through hell - and I've only seen the beginning of it."
You love gazing into the abyss. Hell is fucking beautiful.

Old January 10th, 2009 #13
Bob R.

whenever I watch one of these nig rap videos, I experience confusion, mixed with nausea and rage, I know that every single teenage white girl in this state things these Ja Rule type groids are angels and they must comfort their righteous pain with whatever they have to offer. Please, God, destroy this planet, I will fast and pray that God destroys this planet. Let's get real, they are electing these groids president now, nothing is going to get better it is only going to get worse, we're past the point of no return, all we can hope for now is that supervolcano blows and wipes this country full of weirdos out. It's a bunch of 40 year white males who think Obama is going to change the world, it makes my face all weird to think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
give him a break. he plays a racist cop in this rap video. ultra-intelligent savant ja-rule outwits him though

see 4.14
YouTube - Ja Rule - Murder Reigns

Old January 10th, 2009 #14
Matt Ferguson

What an asshole thread.

If I were trying to make the people on this site look like stupid, cruel dickbags this is how I would go about it. Jews everywhere applaud you.

Old January 10th, 2009 #15
Patrick English
Banned

TCA Press Tour: 'Beast' makers talk about Patrick Swayze
09:06 AM PT, Jan 10 2009

Just two days after viewers watched Patrick Swayze tell Barbara Walters during an ABC interview that he's "been going through hell and I've only seen the beginning of it," the actor checked himself into the hospital and died from pneumonia.

Swayze, who had been fighting stage 4 pancreatic cancer for the last year, was the star of a new A&E series, "The Beast," which premieres on Jan. 15. Swazye was diagnosed after he had shot the pilot. The illness kept him from attending the press tour on Friday to promote the drama with his co-star and boyfriend Travis Fimmel ("Tarzan") and the writers and producers of the show.

''One thing I'm not gonna do is chase staying alive,'' Swayze told Barbara Walters in his first interview since the diagnosis. ''You spend so much time chasing staying alive, you won't live.''

His colleagues attested to that, and a lot more, during a Q&A with the TV press. The following are excerpts (questions are paraphrased) of comments by "The Beast" co-creators William Rotko and Vincent Angell; show runner John Romano; pilot director Michael Dinner; and Fimmel.

Q: In light of today's sad news, where is your head at today?

Fimmel: It's just been an absolute inspiration for me and I'm sure the other guys. He was an amazing guy. You can't help but to respect him. And I can't say enough good stuff about the guy. He's was an inspiration. He made a little thing seem so not important.

Angell: We would, you know, as hard as it is to imagine, you forgot about it when you're working hours a day and you were on the set with him and, you know, usually most of us would get tired before he would.... And in light of the news today, it's just, I think for him, a bump in the road. You know, he had a little sniffle, as he said on "Barbara Walters," you know, when we were shooting, and he missed a day of work. But I think it's, you know, like I said, a bump in the road and we're all very sad now.

Q: A lot of people who have seen the show think it was one of his best performances. Do you think those challenges brought out something different in him as an artist?

Romano: Everybody who writes, produces, directs the show, they're aware that he was bringing the force of his own personal struggle into that performance. That's what you're seeing. And when you say how good his performance was, you're seeing what we see. And all of us who write and do the show, we work in the shadow of a tremendous act of courage. And you probably feel a little this morning when you heard that he died this morning, as much as he wanted to. That's how we do the show, but he did it five days a week, 12 hours a day. Directors like Michael drive you crazy in the middle of the night in lousy weather. Patrick loves putting it up there. And, yes, that's the source of it, and I think you're sniffing that out. It's the truth.

Q: After he was diagnosed, did you consider making the show with a different actor?

Rotko: The answer's no. When we found out Patrick had cancer, you know, it was four hours after we found out we got picked up. Then we dealt with the issue of Patrick. From the moment Patrick found out he had cancer, from the first phone calls with some of the Sony executives that are present today, he said, "I'm going to do this show." And I think you probably -- if you all watched the Barbara Walters special, you saw the type of cowboy personality that he has, and that was his approach, and we immediately glommed on to that. We never considered another actor for the part.

Q: Can the show continue with a second season even if Patrick is now dead? (Production on the first season is complete.)

Romano: Believe it or not, we have experienced mornings like this in the making of the show. So for
us, we have nothing before us that says that we just can't continue making the show we're making starring his boyfriend Travis Fimmel. We were all aware how the show may need to grow around him. My feeling is that, as I said, we were talking our cues from Patrick, and I gotta tell you, the only rough conversations I ever have with Patrick is when he reads a script and said, "Are you writing me down? I'm not climbing enough walls in this episode. Do you think I can't do it?"

Q: Travis, when you worked with Patrick, can you see the physical strain?

Fimmel: No. As I say, you could hardly tell with the guy. He was such a man, you know. The sickest thing about him on the set was probably his jokes.

--Maria Elena Fernandez

Old January 10th, 2009 #16
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ferguson View Post
What an asshole thread.

If I were trying to make the people on this site look like stupid, cruel dickbags this is how I would go about it. Jews everywhere applaud you.

I agree, Although Patrick is a Douche bag I would rather not see posts like this on VNN.

Old January 10th, 2009 #17
BryanVP
Seņor Member

lol. What are you doing making a prediction for the future? I was hoping that one nig, Samuel L Jackson would go next since death comes in 3s.

Old January 10th, 2009 #18
Big Effer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Ferguson View Post
What an asshole thread.

Yeah, it'll scare off any curious, drive-by lemmings who might be questioning what they see around them. Is there anyone who can KO these types of threads or is it just a free-for-all? The jews and their tools have more than enough places to say and do whatever they want. They don't need to be able to park themselves here as well.

Old January 10th, 2009 #19
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Effer View Post
Yeah, it'll scare off any curious, drive-by lemmings who might be questioning what they see around them. Is there anyone who can KO these types of threads or is it just a free-for-all? The jews and their tools have more than enough places to say and do whatever they want. They don't need to be able to park themselves here as well.
VNN has always been a free for all. Part of Alex's free speech beliefs. However, VNN is much tamer than what it used to be. You missed out on the 'costume nazi' threads, the flame wars and some really wild threads. Believe me, VNN is nothing compared to what it used to be.

Old January 11th, 2009 #20
Patrick English
Banned

Default Challenging Dirty jew propaganda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
I agree, Although Patrick is a Douche bag I would rather not see posts like this on VNN.
And you would let the jew propaganda of Dirty Dancing go unchallenged?

You would not let the public question a White man dancing with a jewess?

You think this is normal and good?

Jewish whores everywhere, and especially in the USA, were given an elevation in status when this hook nosed kike Jennifer Grey sank her claws into Patrick Swayze.

It is time to set the record straight.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=86779&page=2

Thread