VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 22nd, 2012 #1
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Thumbs down Mudshark jailed for being too traumatised...nigger stabber will be out in 6 weeks.

Mudshark stabbed and left in coma by nigger "boyfriend" is JAILED... just because she was too traumatised to testify against the nigger, again.

Quote:
A mother of four was sent to prison because she felt too scared to give evidence against her ex-boyfriend who nearly killed her.

Sacha Williams-Rowe had already endured two days testifying against Lloyd Lothian, the father of her children, but his trial for attempted murder collapsed when the judge fell ill.
I'm sure the treasonous piece of shit "judge" fell ill. How convenient for the nigger.

The traitorous piece of shit "judge."

Quote:
When a retrial was ordered, Miss Williams-Rowe, 31, faced a second court case but she felt too traumatised to go over the case again, according to the Sunday Mirror.

Instead she asked authorities to use medical evidence, and her police statements as well as footage of her in hospital after Lloyd, 35, stabbed her in the stomach with a kitchen knife.

When she failed to appear Aylesbury Crown Court, Buckinghamshire Hon Judge The Lord Parmoor issued an arrest warrant.

Miss Williams- Rowe was then held in contempt and sent to prison for a week after she failed to turn up for a second time.

But she was eventually ready to testify, Lothian was allowed to plead guilty to a reduced charge of unlawful wounding, rendering her stressful court experience useless.

Two weeks ago Lothian was sentenced to 15 months – he could have been sentenced to a maximum of five years.

He will be freed in six weeks due to time he has already served and a *reduction for his guilty plea.
The nigger

The stupid mudshark

the "wound."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1kEEnsFs8

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; January 22nd, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Old January 22nd, 2012 #2
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Mudshark stabbed and left in coma by nigger "boyfriend" is JAILED... just because she was too traumatised to testify against the nigger, again.

I'm sure the treasonous piece of shit "judge" fell ill. How convenient for the nigger.

The traitorous piece of shit "judge."

The nigger

The stupid mudshark

the "wound."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1kEEnsFs8
That's not a European female, so not a mudshark. Just a Brown Skin harming another disgusting Brown Skin. The only thing i feel from reading this is disappointment, disappointment that the nigger didn't kill her and the animal offspring.

Old January 22nd, 2012 #3
Sam Fisher
Banned

Looks like N. M. Valdez in drag

Old January 22nd, 2012 #4
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
That's not a European female, so not a mudshark. Just a Brown Skin harming another disgusting Brown Skin. The only thing i feel from reading this is disappointment, disappointment that the nigger didn't kill her and the animal offspring.
Yeah she looks racially suspicious to me too, but I figured her face probably looks so fucked up from the beating and stabbing she took. Either way, this nigger stabbed someone in an obvious attempt at murdering them and only gets charged with "unlawful wounding" -- what the fuck is that? -- instead of attempted murder. 15 months [including time already served] instead of 5 years -- which even that is pathetic for a "max."

Old January 22nd, 2012 #5
Alexsander

Like it would matter even if she was 100 percent nordic. Whitey aint gonna do nothin about it either way. Slightest hint of Mediterranean or asiatic and they are no longer linked to us vikings. We are gonna liberate ourselves any minute now. add to our enemies all whites with swarthy features. Its us vs 6.5 billion people.its a sure win.

Old January 23rd, 2012 #6
Karl LaForce

Default To the salt mines with all of them.

I think the White reace is better off without any of them. I mean she had two kids with that thing, so she clearly cherished him.

The only sad part of this story is that he did not kill all three of them and then himself get killed by the police.

Old January 23rd, 2012 #7
Spike

I see all these beautiful white women, who get guilted into dating an ugly nigger beast, who even have sex with them, to atone for their white shame, but then, they apparently, want to have a nigger baby. They get pregnant and then seem to WANT to have nigger children. If I was a woman, I would absolutely, no questions, KILL MYSELF before I had a nigger baby.

Is there ANY white man, if you were a woman, and got impregnated by a stupid nigger like that, is there any white man, who would have its baby?

Old January 23rd, 2012 #8
Kennewickman
Banned

I says let that water buffalo lose and get the next mud-shark. These cases are the best advertisements for us…

Last edited by Kennewickman; January 23rd, 2012 at 06:14 PM.

Old January 24th, 2012 #9
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
Looks like N. M. Valdez in drag

Tags
dievershitty, mudshark, no justice, rip england, tnb

Thread