VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2012 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
Call them what they are; sexual-retards.
Retard suggests arrested development, I think deviants is nearer the mark.

Old September 21st, 2012 #42
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Retard suggests arrested development, I think deviants is nearer the mark.
I don't care what you think it suggests; deviant is not offensive like retard. When you call someone a fucking retard they're offended; when you call someone a fucking deviant, they might take it as a compliment.

Old September 21st, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I don't care what you think it suggests; deviant is not offensive like retard. When you call someone a fucking retard they're offended; when you call someone a fucking deviant, they might take it as a compliment.
It's not what I think it suggests, it is what it means - retarded means "slow, delayed, not fully developed" - homosexuality deviates from the norm, it is a perversion.

Old September 21st, 2012 #44
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
I'm afraid I missed out on the story behind that one.
Be thankful.

Old September 21st, 2012 #45
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
It's not what I think it suggests, it is what it means - retarded means "slow, delayed, not fully developed" - homosexuality deviates from the norm, it is a perversion.
That's not the only definition of "retard," just like having sex is not the only definition of the word "fucking."

The word "retard" is also used to describe a contemptible person, or something of bad quality or taste, e.g., "this party is retarded, let's get out of here."

So calling someone a retard is offensive, calling them a deviant could be taken as a compliment.

So faggots are sexual-retards because they're doing it wrong. Only a retard would prefer to take it up the ass instead of sticking it in a nice, warm, moist, vag.

Old September 21st, 2012 #46
Angel Ramsey
Banned

I think that I got this one....perverted, retarded, deviant, mother fuckers.

Does that cover all the bases?

Old September 21st, 2012 #47
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I think that I got this one....perverted, retarded, deviant, mother fucker.

Does that cover all the bases?
I just abbreviate them all as "MLK".

Old September 21st, 2012 #48
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
So calling someone a retard is offensive, calling them a deviant could be taken as a compliment.
I don't know anyone who'd like being called a deviant.

Old September 21st, 2012 #49
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
I don't know anyone who'd like being called a deviant.
People who worship pathologies. Example might be modern art which dictates the level of importance has to do with the presence of some type of pathology.

Old September 21st, 2012 #50
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
That's not the only definition of "retard," just like having sex is not the only definition of the word "fucking."

The word "retard" is also used to describe a contemptible person, or something of bad quality or taste, e.g., "this party is retarded, let's get out of here."

So calling someone a retard is offensive....
It's offensive because no one wants to be considered retarded:

Old September 21st, 2012 #51
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So what do you consider yourself if you call normal 'decent folk.' Do you go by queer, homo, fag, gay, twisted misters? What?
I mean, I guess I could have called them "normals" like you do, but it sounded a little weird to me. Yeah, so I'm not a "normal", although I've never had homosexual relations with a male. But it all seems so ridiculous to think about.

I think you (and others on the thread) might be making too much of the labels. Any rate, you sound bored. You're a brilliant writer, you should be writing some books.

Old September 21st, 2012 #52
brutus

MacDonalds

Chick fil A

Old September 22nd, 2012 #53
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
It's offensive because no one wants to be considered retarded:
My point wasn't that no one wants to be considered retarded because it's offensive, but that deviant is ineffective. So sexual-retards it is, retard.

Old September 22nd, 2012 #54
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
My point wasn't that no one wants to be considered retarded because it's offensive, but that deviant is ineffective. So sexual-retards it is, retard.
When you say "sexual-retard" this is what comes to mind::

Old September 22nd, 2012 #55
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
MacDonalds

Chick fil A

KFC

Old September 22nd, 2012 #56
The Bobster
Banned

http://visiontoamerica.com/12321/chi...y-media-again/

Chick-fil-A Wronged by Media Again
Posted on September 22, 2012

It pays never trust a news story these days. Chick-fil-A’s charitable foundation didn’t back off supporting groups that oppose gay marriage because of pressure by big city politicians. They had never supported any political groups to begin with.

Anne Sorock of Legal Insurrection, the only person who seems to have done real reporting on this story, has this to say.

On Wednesday, I pointed out that all of these headlines seemed to be taking one group’s press release-the Civil Rights Agenda-along with Alderman Moreno’s comments in a Chicago Tribune article about a letter he received from the company, and printing them without checking their validity against the actual documents.

I did fact-check Alderman Moreno and the Civil Rights Agenda’s press release on Wednesday. And when I did, I determined that, at best, we had no way to corroborate what they were saying; at worst, they were falsifying and spinning what was, in fact, no change whatsoever from Chick-fil-A’s original corporate giving policy. The actual quote from the letter to Alderman Moreno:

The WinShape Foundations is now taking a much closer look at the organizations it considers helping, and in that process will remain true to its stated philosophy of not supporting organizations with political agendas. [emphasis added]

Old September 22nd, 2012 #57
brutus

Nevertheless, the jew attacked and they only attack adversaries to their agenda.

Chick fil A is trying to avoid a conflict they've come to understand they'll lose.

The reality is, bend over for the jew or be forced out of business. Exactly as the jew does when it unconsciously psychologically projects mafia extortion techniques in their twisted anti-Italian Hollywood movies and TV shows.

Old September 22nd, 2012 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I mean, I guess I could have called them "normals" like you do, but it sounded a little weird to me. Yeah, so I'm not a "normal", although I've never had homosexual relations with a male. But it all seems so ridiculous to think about.
So you're a celibate, but one with homosexual inclinations? I'm just curious as to how you see yourself. You say, I was born like this. And I don't think it's a bad thing, but I understand that for a number of reasonably reasonable reasons many or most others are usually not going to see it that way. So in light of this I don't make ridiculous demands, nor make myself or my strange and perverse behavior a cause, I simply keep my feelings and behavior private to the extent I can. After all...if I don't talk about it, who really knows? That I could see as a mature way to respond to homosexual feelings, if one truly were born that. I do believe some queers are born that way, but I also know that some simply are drawn into it by a number of routes, including queers deliberately molesting them or enticing them.

Quote:
You're a brilliant writer, you should be writing some books.
Everybody writes books these days, that's one big reason why I've avoided it until now. I've waited long enough that correct publishing means are now there (amazon and other self-publishing options). That was not the case ten years ago.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 22nd, 2012 at 06:47 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2012 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The WinShape Foundations is now taking a much closer look at the organizations it considers helping, and in that process will remain true to its stated philosophy of not supporting organizations with political agendas. [emphasis added]
Doesn't that just sound like a way to save face?

It's like when the jews attack White webites by going to the host and saying "we're just asking you to live up to your TOS (terms of service) that forbid 'hate.'" That's how they would have approached this company/foundation. That way it doesn't look like they're backing down but living up to their own principles and words. You can prove me wrong by citing where the company/foundation will CONTINUE to support whichever group it was the fags were bitching about in the first place.

Old September 22nd, 2012 #60
America First

http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130316

Can not remember the exact title, but I read a book published in 1981 in conjunction with the U of O and a psychological outfit near the university. Which operates really for making work for idiots with a BA and MA where almost all who work in this endeavor work for the government.

Bottom line the book was about dyke couples, and how violent, cruel and controlling they are in their "relationships".

Hollywood/media, being the lying enemy alien bastards they are will never let you know the real facts about them.

The regime has these POS dykes working in public agencies that interface with the public, and believe it Congoids can't get away with the lousy work performance that dykes serve up to the public.

Dykes in the public sector are so protected that they have to commit crimes to be fired.

I have known jobs where other people on the job became such a wreck working with them, that went out on stress disability.

Read a story a few years back where a dyke was on parole for murdering her lover, and was paroled after 11 years, oh yeah. What happened well this mudlotto shot her new White lover with a 38 cal.

These women are disruptive and nuts, and the joos have foisted these fruits on US to suffer.

Don't forget the two English dykes who adopted a young boy dressed him as a girl and started giving him female hormones, that was last year. No that's not child abuse, that's dyke loving care.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; September 23rd, 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Tags
big queer, chick-fil-a, cowardice

Thread