Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default LOL: Angry dyke Rachel Maddow freaks out over NPI

Regardless of how anyone feels about Spencer, this is a hilarious-FAIL attack on him and NPI.
**Be warned: she is horrendous to listen to for too long though.

H/T Mindweapons:

http://mindweaponsinragnarok.com/201...cial-on-msnbc/

Old May 13th, 2013 #2
Bud Jones

It amazes me how these goof balls will swallow Algore's turd of "man-made global warming" then deny authenticity of data derived through use of the scientific method. If someone wishes to disprove the study, either use the scientific method to acheive an alternate outcome or prove the theory in question as being inaccurately constructed.

In real academia just saying, "I don't believe it" means nothing.

If all else fails, just scream "RACIST" at the top of your lungs. That is a tried and proven technique that stops any and all intelligent conversation.

As for watching the video, I have been drinking since 7:00 A.M. and still dont feel brave enough to listen to that Madcow.

Old May 13th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Jones View Post
It amazes me how these goof balls will swallow Algore's turd of "man-made global warming" then deny authenticity of data derived through use of the scientific method. If someone wishes to disprove the study, either use the scientific method to acheive an alternate outcome or prove the theory in question as being inaccurately constructed.

In real academia just saying, "I don't believe it" means nothing.

If all else fails, just scream "RACIST" at the top of your lungs. That is a tried and proven technique that stops any and all intelligent conversation.

As for watching the video, I have been drinking since 7:00 A.M. and still dont feel brave enough to listen to that Madcow.
I don't blame you.

Old May 13th, 2013 #4
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I don't blame you.
Neither do I.

Old May 13th, 2013 #5
Rick Ronsavelle

Default like an advert-

Old May 13th, 2013 #6
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Yes, I thought that too. Like how on earth does NPI get an entire advert played on National television? But after viewing her deranged attack on "White supremacists", it still made for amusing viewing.

Not the part I highlighted either, but what do you make of this whole "Dr. Jason Richwine and the Heritage Foundation" episode? I tried to find out if Richwine is jewish, but I can't seem to find any solid data on it.

Old May 13th, 2013 #7
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

He said "Christianity" and "scientific awakening" in the same sentence... What a dolt!

Edit: I'd like to see that Jewish cunt get buttfucked by a gigantic nigger buck, straight out of the fields, until her stoopud-looking Q-tip-shaped head/face turn blue.

Last edited by H.T.R.; May 13th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Old May 13th, 2013 #8
Rick Ronsavelle

I caught that. 99.9% let stuff like that slide, or don't even see the contradiction.

They got us here.

Religion is just as good as science. . . One more example of egalitarianism.

Old May 13th, 2013 #9
Jack lorenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
Edit: I'd like to see that Jewish cunt get buttfucked by a gigantic nigger buck, straight out of the fields, until her stoopud-looking Q-tip-shaped head/face turn blue.
Nah, She would enjoy it.

Old May 16th, 2013 #10
Terminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
He said "Christianity" and "scientific awakening" in the same sentence... What a dolt!

well when she ridicules and mocks white leaders on a mass scale she certainly is deserving, but you don't even have hope of a white person doing it, you have to dream of a black man doing it for the white man. Sort of pathetic.

Creating the WILL to do these things is very hard to do, but that's what 98% of media propoganda is designed to do, create the WILL to rape and kill whites in blacks. That will of blacks and crazy whites to do these things, without remorse, without a second thought is worth trillions of dollars. It is the raw power of the jew state.

When you got a couple thousand people who are willing to kill or rape or steal anytime, anywhere for political reasons, they can take over a country of 300 million passified, unsure people.

Tags
heritage foundation, jason richwine, npi, rachel maddow, richard spencer

Thread