VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2013 #21
Armstrong
Banned

Just her grandfather...supposedly

Quote:
Maddow was born in Castro Valley, California. Her father, Robert B. "Bob" Maddow, is a former United States Air Force captain who resigned his commission the year before her birth and found civilian work as a lawyer for the East Bay Municipal Utility District. Her mother, Elaine Maddow (née Gosse), is a school program administrator.[10][11][12] She has one older brother, David. Her paternal grandfather was from an Eastern European Jewish family (the original family surname being "Medwedof"), while her paternal grandmother was of Dutch (Protestant) background; her mother, originally from Newfoundland, Canada, is of English and Irish ancestry.[13] Maddow has stated that her family is "very, very Catholic", and she grew up in a community that her mother has described as "very conservative."[14][15][16] Maddow was a competitive athlete and played three sports in high school: volleyball, basketball, and swimming.[17] Referencing John Hughes films, she has described herself as being "a cross between the jock and the antisocial girl" in high school.[16]

A graduate of Castro Valley High School[18] in Castro Valley, California, she attended Stanford University. While a freshman, she was outed by the college newspaper when an interview with her was published by the student newspaper before she could tell her parents.[19] Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[20] At graduation she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[21] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[22][23] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at Oxford University.[24] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons and her supervisor was Dr. Lucia Zedner.

Old May 13th, 2013 #22
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I couldn't watch it all in one sitting either; she is excruciating.

Well done on talking to your family about this material. I do it too, and over the years have had some success in turning them around, most notably my Mother, who has now become almost better than me at spotting anti-White messaging on the jew-tube, etc. So miracles happen.
Keep up the good work, especially with any young ones
My mothers answer to the anti white television is "There's nothing you can do about it so stop getting yourself upset".

Old May 13th, 2013 #23
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/articles/jason-...ral-marxist-pc

Jason Richwine “Resignation” Marks The Surrender Of Conservatism, Inc. To Cultural Marxist PC
By Peter Brimelow on May 13, 2013 at 10:07am

The firing of Jason Richwine by the Heritage Foundation is the most depressing thing that has happened in American politics for many years—and that’s a very hot competition. Heritage was in an impregnable position:

•Richwine’s PhD was from Harvard University, and had been approved by the three of the most eminent scholars in the U.S. Anyone arguing with him on his specialty was going to lose.

•However, Richwine’s quantitative work on The Heritage Foundation’s Rector Report, on the fiscal cost of the 2013 Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill, had nothing whatever to do with his Ph.D. dissertation and efforts to link them were clearly unsustainable smears;

•The Heritage Foundation, with a reported budget of well over $80 million in 2010, was simply not subject to the boycotts, faculty hiss fits etc. that enforce totalitarian Political Correctness in the corporate and academic world. It could afford to stand its ground.

Heritage could have honorably rebuffed efforts to smear it and insisted on focusing on its fiscal study—or it could have unleashed Richwine and started the debate about IQ, immigration and other social policies which the American Left has been struggling to suppress since the publication of The Bell Curve nearly twenty years ago. Either way, Cultural Marxism was headed for a major defeat.

Instead, ignominiously and inexplicably, Heritage caved—undercutting its own fiscal study and threatening the entire patriotic resistance to the Amnesty/ Immigration surge.

Old May 13th, 2013 #24
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP
is "she" Jewish?
Do witches cackle?

Old May 13th, 2013 #25
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
My mothers answer to the anti white television is "There's nothing you can do about it so stop getting yourself upset".
At least she's not denying the truth of it. And do you get upset about it? Maybe try delivering your data in a calmer fashion, lol...

I simply don't care about whether or not they agree with me on being outspoken about it, I just need to know they understand they need to be careful around non-Whites, especially blacks. Sounds like she gets it, at least as much as she needs to. On to the next one!

Ps: my sister thinks I am a jerk on account of my 'heart on my sleeve' racial stance, but deep down she knows the truth too. I make sure of it.
We have to work on them like 'water torture'....drip, drip, drip. It sure beats having to witness one of them being slaughtered, raped or whatever in order to learn it.
We know better than anyone that this really is a life and death issue.

Old May 13th, 2013 #26
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I guess? I just can't find anything written on it.
It depends how it is derived: 'Richwine' doesn't sound like a name derived from the British Isles, but rather a translation or transliteration from another language. The closest I can think of is 'Reichwein', which could be jewish (although isn't exclusively) as many jews used 'Reich' as the basis for a new Germanized surname as 'Reichel' equates the Biblical 'Rachel' in Yiddish.

Add into that the fact that many jews in the Pale were involved in the trade in alcohol (as 'kosher wine' cannot be touched by gentiles) and ran hostelries and inns then it is easy to see a possible jewish derivation for a newly Germanized surname in 'Reichwein' or some such, which has then been transliterated into English by translating 'Wein' and removing the 'e' to make it a better play on words.

Last edited by Karl Radl; May 13th, 2013 at 02:30 PM.

Old May 13th, 2013 #27
Jack lorenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
Edit: I'd like to see that Jewish cunt get buttfucked by a gigantic nigger buck, straight out of the fields, until her stoopud-looking Q-tip-shaped head/face turn blue.
Nah, She would enjoy it.

Old May 13th, 2013 #28
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
It depends how it is derived: 'Richwine' doesn't sound like a name derived from the British Isles, but rather a translation or transliteration from another language. The closest I can think of is 'Reichwein', which could be jewish (although isn't exclusively) as many jews used 'Reich' as the basis for a new Germanized surname as 'Reichel' equates the Biblical 'Rachel' in Yiddish.

Add into that the fact that many jews in the Pale were involved in the trade in alcohol (as 'kosher wine' cannot be touched by gentiles) and ran hostelries and inns then it is easy to see a possible jewish derivation for a newly Germanized surname in 'Reichwein' or some such, which has then been transliterated into English by translating 'Wein' and removing the 'e' to make it a better play on words.
Thanks for that. I know there's been enough mistakes made in the past to just assume based on name alone. It's best to be sure before "naming the jew".

Old May 13th, 2013 #29
MikeQuigley
Banned

I can imagine my sisters dying words being "It's not...cough cough..their .....fault."

Old May 13th, 2013 #30
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Rachel Maddow

Jew Score:

April 1, 1973 —

Why do people think that television host and pundit Rachel Maddow might be Jewish?

Well, she is quite liberal, and Jewish women tend to be pretty liberal.

She is quite intelligent, and Jewish women tend to be pretty intelligent.

She is quite lesbian, and Jewish women... ummm...

So, clearly, we can see why some might think that Rachel is a Jew. And some would be partly right: she does have a Jewish grandfather. But the rest of the family isn't, and Rachel was raised in a staunch Catholic household.

And here's another thing that separates her from Jewish women; she is quite tall, an inch under six feet.

So come on, people, not every liberal, intelligent TV personality is Jewish. Though it sure seems that way sometimes, doesn't it?

Verdict: Barely a Jew.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=792
Barely a Jew =

Old May 13th, 2013 #31
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Barely a Jew =
Wow, fuck'n man score 10.

Old May 13th, 2013 #32
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
You hear pretty much the same across the board from a lot of kwans raised on the poison of jew media. And the ignorance of relying on hired liars and bumsuckers for "news and opinion" goes hand-in-hand with the indifference.

Old May 13th, 2013 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
I caught that. 99.9% let stuff like that slide, or don't even see the contradiction.

They got us here.

Religion is just as good as science. . . One more example of egalitarianism.
Conservatism has always put revelation on par with reason. That is a mistake. People left and right love finding some alternative to rational thinking as a route to the truth. Non-rational explanations are inherently anti-social. And of no value except to the individual since these private truths cannot be communicated - this is what gnosis means, I believe.

Vegetarianism : meat-eating

as

religion : science.

Nobody claims "if prepared properly, beef can be as tasty as any vegetable!"

Just as science never has to argue that its way of understanding the world is just as good as religion's. It's religion that always has to argue, because it always fails, that it's myriad confusions are just as good as reason's clarity.

Old May 13th, 2013 #34
cillian

Quote:
Quote:
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
-Henry Ford

Old May 13th, 2013 #35
H.B.

The dyke has a very shrill, supremacist, and highly offensive tone about her. I can definitely empathize with Commander Breivik making so many of those leftist bullies good a few summers ago. There is only so much bullying you can take, unless you are a self-flagellating eunuch with the spine of a jelly fish who just loves being spat on.

Don't let them spit on you - spit on the Holohoax "survivors" - because we all know that never happened and that would make libturds very angry and hateful.

I like the libturd guy who was using typical libturd logic: If an author was correct about beanors having low IQs, how can you trust his numbers about the cost of beanor immigration? Presumably, he got it right about them being dumb (something they don't dare try to refute). Yet because he said this, he must have just fudged his numbers about their costs to society? WTF!?

Because someone authored a study about the earth being round, why should we trust his claim about the sun rising in the East and setting in the West?

What blows my mind is that people actually fall for this nonsense. Someone screeching at you, calling you names and insulting you is not a refutation of anything.

Last edited by H.B.; May 14th, 2013 at 04:43 AM.

Old May 13th, 2013 #36
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Barely a Jew =
She is employed by Jews, and in bed with them, at least the rug muncher jewish man hating lesbian part. Any questions?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 16th, 2013 #37
Terminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
He said "Christianity" and "scientific awakening" in the same sentence... What a dolt!

Edit: I'd like to see that Jewish cunt get buttfucked by a gigantic nigger buck, straight out of the fields, until her stoopud-looking Q-tip-shaped head/face turn blue.
well when she ridicules and mocks white leaders on a mass scale she certainly is deserving, but you don't even have hope of a white person doing it, you have to dream of a black man doing it for the white man. Sort of pathetic.

Creating the WILL to do these things is very hard to do, but that's what 98% of media propoganda is designed to do, create the WILL to rape and kill whites in blacks. That will of blacks and crazy whites to do these things, without remorse, without a second thought is worth trillions of dollars. It is the raw power of the jew state.

When you got a couple thousand people who are willing to kill or rape or steal anytime, anywhere for political reasons, they can take over a country of 300 million passified, unsure people.

Old May 16th, 2013 #38
Terminator
Banned

I think the problem is you can't just make the white race your organizing principle, the black race was not the organizing principle for the civil rights movement it was the idea of being nice and fair and being the good guy in the face of evil.

You need to create organizations that are politically motivated but not advertise that they are white organizations. You could have a gardening society of white people, and the purpose is to organize white people, build a group of real people with real good intent, then that can be used as a defensive political unit if whites are threatened.

Old May 16th, 2013 #39
Alexander M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
http://www.vdare.com/articles/jason-...ral-marxist-pc

Jason Richwine “Resignation” Marks The Surrender Of Conservatism, Inc. To Cultural Marxist PC
By Peter Brimelow on May 13, 2013 at 10:07am

The firing of Jason Richwine by the Heritage Foundation is the most depressing thing that has happened in American politics for many years—and that’s a very hot competition. Heritage was in an impregnable position:

•Richwine’s PhD was from Harvard University, and had been approved by the three of the most eminent scholars in the U.S. Anyone arguing with him on his specialty was going to lose.

•However, Richwine’s quantitative work on The Heritage Foundation’s Rector Report, on the fiscal cost of the 2013 Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill, had nothing whatever to do with his Ph.D. dissertation and efforts to link them were clearly unsustainable smears;

•The Heritage Foundation, with a reported budget of well over $80 million in 2010, was simply not subject to the boycotts, faculty hiss fits etc. that enforce totalitarian Political Correctness in the corporate and academic world. It could afford to stand its ground.

Heritage could have honorably rebuffed efforts to smear it and insisted on focusing on its fiscal study—or it could have unleashed Richwine and started the debate about IQ, immigration and other social policies which the American Left has been struggling to suppress since the publication of The Bell Curve nearly twenty years ago. Either way, Cultural Marxism was headed for a major defeat.

Instead, ignominiously and inexplicably, Heritage caved—undercutting its own fiscal study and threatening the entire patriotic resistance to the Amnesty/ Immigration surge.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Jason Richwine Brouhaha

Q. What’s the single most horrible thing that former Heritage Foundation analyst Dr. Jason Richwine wrote in his 2009 Harvard Ph.D. dissertation IQ and Immigration Policy?
A. Presumably, the following widely quoted sentence that was featured in Dylan Matthews’s original Washington Post story:

No one knows whether Hispanics will ever reach IQ parity with whites, but the prediction that new Hispanic immigrants will have low-IQ children and grandchildren is difficult to argue against.

Q. Why does that sentence get so many people so angry?
A. Because, while it’s easy to point and sputter, it is difficult to argue against.

http://takimag.com/article/frequentl...#axzz2TUeaQ72i

Old May 17th, 2013 #40
M. Gerard

I finally was up to exposing myself to her freakiness but the video is gone now. Copyright.

I can think of many nations that had religion and great scientific accomplishments. I can't think of any that didn't have religion and had great accomplishments.

Religion goes along with kings it seems to me. The religious myths support the government. For example, the myth of Horus fighting Set is said to be a myth that demonizes the violent overthrow of the Pharoah.

Those religious kings of old could do great that things nobody here can do.

Tags
heritage foundation, jason richwine, npi, rachel maddow, richard spencer

Thread