Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2007 #1
Chain

Default "I AM an AmeriKwan" Dink Chi Mak Gets Convicted Major Spying

I saw Hong Kong chink dogman is online, so I wanted to be the first to break the good news to him. Hey, we got one, dogman!

I made a vid about him here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkucZzEy9sg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051100188.html
Quote:
Assistant U.S. Attorney Greg Staples said Mak faces up to 45 years in prison when he is sentenced Sept. 10.
Yeah, I'll bet. Let's see how many tens of years less than Matt Hale he gets.

PHOTO COURTESY NNN
http://newnation.org

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1690528.php
Quote:
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Man guilty of China espionage
Anaheim defense engineer Chi Mak convicted of exporting sensitive technical information about submarines.
City News Service
SANTA ANA – A naturalized U.S. citizen from China accused of sending sensitive information on submarine technology to China was convicted today of five counts of conspiracy to violate export control laws and other charges.

Chi Mak, 67, of Downey, worked on the technology at his defense contractor job at Power Paragon in Anaheim.

Mak also was found guilty on two counts of attempting to send sensitive material to China, acting as a foreign agent without notifying the U.S. government, and making false statements to federal agents.

Mak was accused of conspiring with his relatives to send an encrypted computer disk to China in October 2005 that contained information on the Quiet Electric Drive power system designed to make submarines quieter.

Prosecutors alleged the QED system was extremely sensitive and labeled NOFORN, or barred from the view of foreign nationals.

However, an official of Power Paragon's parent company testified that Mak did not need a government license to export the document, which Mak wrote and had presented at a 2004 engineering conference.

Mak and his wife, Rebecca Chiu, were arrested in their Downey home shortly after his brother, Tai Mak, and his wife, Fuk Li, were arrested Oct. 28, 2005, at Los Angeles International Airport as they prepared to board a plane.

Prosecutors allege that Tai Mak had an encrypted disk with information from Chi Mak on the submarine power system.

Tai Mak's son, Billy Yui Mak, who is accused of encrypting the material, was arrested later.

The other family members are scheduled to go to trial June 5.

Last edited by Chain; May 11th, 2007 at 07:36 AM.

Old May 11th, 2007 #2
blueskies
Banned

how come this news-bit is not being blasted with photo on MSM? because it contradict 911 jew-script such as the Cherry Hill would-be muslim "terrorist',

I was at the cherry hill market ,a fellow said to me, you just don't know whose living next door these days to which i replied, yeah thats for sure-the guy was clean cut,and appeared to be a serviceman, looked at me in the eyes, i stared right back at him with authority.

Its getting hairy out there> STASI/Communist gulag; everyone and anyone is a suspect.

Old May 12th, 2007 #3
N.B. Forrest

On Lou Dobbs tonight they actually stated what we at least already know: that these so-called "American" chinks have no real loyalty to anyone or anything but Mother China and their own kind.

How the dirty little riceballs must strain to contain the explosion of laughter as some hilariously solemn white asshole of a judge leads them in the shitizenship oath.....

For a System commentator, Dobbs has been doing some bang-up work lately: The day after the 60 Minutes hose-job in which ubiquitous SPLC yid Potok lied about him, Dobbs pointed out his lies one by one, exposing him for the filthy little kike shyster he is.

Old May 12th, 2007 #4
Chain

Remember 5 or 7 years ago, N.B. Forrest, when Neo Cohen Bill O'Reilly ripped the SPLC and all their money and manipulations and lack of activity in doing anything but chasing conservative Whitey? Last time I looked in earnest, even textual references to that fine piece are rare to not-present. There wasn't streaming vid on the new in those days; I actuallyu saw the interview. The NA later had text references to it.

Old May 14th, 2007 #5
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Remember 5 or 7 years ago, N.B. Forrest, when Neo Cohen Bill O'Reilly ripped the SPLC and all their money and manipulations and lack of activity in doing anything but chasing conservative Whitey? Last time I looked in earnest, even textual references to that fine piece are rare to not-present. There wasn't streaming vid on the new in those days; I actuallyu saw the interview. The NA later had text references to it.
Yeah, I remember, Chain. That filthy nest of kike roaches can't stand the "watchdog exposure" they're always boasting about inflicting on real Whites, which is why it's great to see people with media clout turn the klieg lights on their hook-snouted mugs for a change.

Thread