Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2006 #1
Rok

Default What are the links between Norse faith and your racist cause?

I am a 20 year old Welsh and English man and I am a follower of the Asatru faith. I occasionally browse 4chan.org and I saw threads about Hal Turner. I personally did not take part in the IRC chat abuse of his show or the DDoS attack, but I did visit his website and something came off as odd to me.

On Hal Turner's website, he has a banner for "Aryan Wear", an online clothing store. This site sells things such as flags with swasticas, white pride patches and such. But what I found odd was the amount of items which displayed runes form the Elder Futhark. I also read a few posts on their forums and one mentioned talking with Wodenists.

I have been in the Asatru faith for years and I have never seen any links between Norse relgion and your cause, so why are you using runes you know nothing about? How dare you mention the Gods in the same breath as your misguided ideas?

Old December 26th, 2006 #2
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Are you serious?

Dumbass.....Nordic bood lines are WHITE blood lines. Being that we are WHITE Nationals.....I would say that is a pretty strong link.

Old December 26th, 2006 #3
elbwgreez

Anti-racist Asatru and Wicca are pretty silly if you ask me, caricatures of the authentic pagan relgions of Europe. As for Turner, he seems to be Christian Identity or sympathetic to CI. The common thread that holds us together is not religion but White racial loyalty.

Old December 26th, 2006 #4
Rok

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfaust
Dumbass.....Nordic bood lines are WHITE blood lines. Being that we are WHITE Nationals.....I would say that is a pretty strong link.
We're white, so what? Doesn't mean that we can use runes as symbols of hate, and bring the Gods into issues of race.

Old December 26th, 2006 #5
Rok

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez
Anti-racist Asatru and Wicca are pretty silly if you ask me, caricatures of the authentic pagan relgions of Europe. As for Turner, he seems to be Christian Identity or sympathetic to CI. The common thread that holds us together is not religion but White racial loyalty.

My response to this is similar to the last one. It's all fine and dandy that we're white, but what does that have to do with using runes from the Elder Futhark and involving the Gods in our racial wars? We may be white, but we are not Gods.

Old December 26th, 2006 #6
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok
We're white, so what? Doesn't mean that we can use runes as symbols of hate, and bring the Gods into issues of race.
Didn't the Gods create the races?

Old December 26th, 2006 #7
Subrosa
Banned

Do you think the Gods are happy that the races they created separately are being mixed? What do you think the Gods will do when there are no more races?

I think the Gods will be a bit angry, don't you?

Old December 26th, 2006 #8
Konrad Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok
I am a 20 year old Welsh and English man and I am a follower of the Asatru faith. I occasionally browse 4chan.org and I saw threads about Hal Turner.
Wait a minute, you live in England? Then what the hell do you know about Norse gods? Don't pretend you are some sort of expert or that this is "your" religion. How laughable, you are just a foreigner and a poseur.

Quote:
I have been in the Asatru faith for years and I have never seen any links between Norse relgion and your cause, so why are you using runes you know nothing about? How dare you mention the Gods in the same breath as your misguided ideas?
You have "been in the Asatru faith" - dumbass, as if it would have any sanctioned church that calls the shots. That is like saying "I have been in the music business for years, and how dare you make nationalist music? There are no links between music and racism!"

Uh, and it's "gods", not "Gods" with a capital g. Once again a sign of your poseur status. Don't strut around pretending you would be "in" when it comes to Nordic mythology.

Now, little girl, I'll tell you something you don't seem to know: all over Germany, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Finland and Sweden, Nordic mythology has been a symbol for nationalism for at least two hundred years. The antis hate Nordic mythology, denounce it in school, the teachers ban symbols like Thor's hammer and vargkorset from school grounds, and Nordic/German media ridicule it. Don't pretend that disgusting anti-Whites would have any particular ties to Nordic mythology. It has always belonged to nationalists, as it is a religion invented by Europeans, as opposed to the alien, Jewish invention called Christianity.

In summary, sweetie:

Millions of nationalists are using Nordic symbols, as we have done for at least two hundred years. Millions of anti-Whites hate those same Nordic symbols and ban them from various contexts.

So I laugh at you, sweetie. Trying to hate your cake and eat it too. You belong to a pathetic little clique, while we nationalists who use Thor's hammer actually number in the millions.

Any questions?

Oh, by the way: let's see how many White-hating bands that use Thor's hammer on the cover of their CDs. I laugh just by thinking about it. Then we'll compare that to the number of nationalist bands who use Thor's hammer on the cover. Okay? Ready?

Old December 26th, 2006 #9
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok
You mean like how jews call themselves "God's Chosen people" and racially segregate themselves from Gentiles? Their god seems to have a very particular racial viewpoint.

I think you are wrong about using runes as "symbols of hate." National Vanguard is not a hate organization. There is nothing intrinsically hateful about runes being used in the SS design either. It's hateful because you don't like it.

You are apparently a very religious person, which is unfortunate. You have these images of fantasy and spooks in the sky clouding your mind. Not only that, you seem to be really concerned with drawings for some reason. Is that what you really care about?

Old December 27th, 2006 #10
ngrh8r
Banned

Let me ask you a serious question, Rok;

How do you think OUR Gods feel about the fact that their sons are being killed and their daughters raped?

Do you believe that a true son of Odin would stand by and WATCH while his people are exterminated? Is THAT the Norseman's way? In case you forgot, we worship Gods of WAR, not a bunch of little faggots. Did Thor stand around with his thumb up his ass while the trolls caused havoc? Fuck no! He SMASHED THEIR FUCKING HOOK-NOSED SKULLS IN! Why shouldn't you want to do the same?

"Asatru" is a fucking joke. It's nothing more than a money-making perversion of our faith. My faith is in my heart, not on a piece of paper. My faith flows through my veins, as surely as the blood which gives me life.
You worship the way someone else told you to. I pay heed only to what I know to be right in my heart and my soul.

Valhalla is for heroes, not race-mixing cowards.

Old January 1st, 2007 #11
VLC

if your ancestors had been wimpy anti-racists afraid of using force to assert their dominance over a region or to fight enemies you wouldn't be here today. It's that simple.

And if one of their kinsmen would have started talking about how refusing to allow foreigners to settle among them was oh my HATE and refusing to mix their blood with foreign races was even more HATEFUL they would have simply thought him crazy and banishment would have been the result.

You don't know who you are, that's why you aren't able to draw a line and say "this is wrong" or "this is right".
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/070701.mp3

Old January 1st, 2007 #12
VLC

speaking of nordic gods and blood there's a movie coming out this summer called 'Pathfinder' about a nordic viking boy captured by indians in NewFound Land. The boy with blond hair and blue eyes is raised by indians (the-wise-men who-are-not-racists) and becomes a Hero when he starts fighting against his own people when they come back in North America.

The moral message isn't even subtle: if you're white and fight your own race you're a Good little goyim who deserves medals.

so let me ask you:

how does that masochistic and suicidal mindset fit in with your religion ? just how misguided is an idea that leads to the death of the group that agrees with it ?

staying away from the battle and doing nothing at a time when the moral and cultural equivalent of AIDS is killing our race and millions from the turd world are coming to our lands to conquer them would be the worst cowardice imaginable.
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/070701.mp3

Old January 4th, 2007 #13
aherne

Your religion has no historical validity, least so with Aryans in general and Germanics in particular. It is little more than a modernist mush superimposed on guru's minuscule knowledge of ancient religion. Even more so, it is a religion of rites, deprived of gods and a system of ethics, a mass consumption perisable product that would make Papuans justly proud of their superior ways.

This is what your "religion" stands for: guru worship, cultural bolshevism, empty rituals and neverending stupidity. Simply put: Semitism disguised.

Old January 4th, 2007 #14
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok
I am a 20 year old Welsh and English man and I am a follower of the Asatru faith. I occasionally browse 4chan.org and I saw threads about Hal Turner. I personally did not take part in the IRC chat abuse of his show or the DDoS attack, but I did visit his website and something came off as odd to me.

On Hal Turner's website, he has a banner for "Aryan Wear", an online clothing store. This site sells things such as flags with swasticas, white pride patches and such. But what I found odd was the amount of items which displayed runes form the Elder Futhark. I also read a few posts on their forums and one mentioned talking with Wodenists.

Perhaps you can enlighten us and tell us where ancient European faiths advocated the immersion of Europe in foreign, often hostile cultures and religions that seek dominance? What will happen with Asatru when England is overrun by Muslims? You think they won't stamp you out and obliterate you? Perhaps the ancients would have spoken as we do had Europe been breached and flooded as it is now. The only one here misguided is you. We are the only ones speaking in defense of the retention of indigenous European cultures and faiths - and you apparently support those who would overrun and replace it.

Smart move, kid.

Old January 4th, 2007 #15
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLC
speaking of nordic gods and blood there's a movie coming out this summer called 'Pathfinder' about a nordic viking boy captured by indians in NewFound Land. The boy with blond hair and blue eyes is raised by indians (the-wise-men who-are-not-racists) and becomes a Hero when he starts fighting against his own people when they come back in North America.

The moral message isn't even subtle: if you're white and fight your own race you're a Good little goyim who deserves medals.
That is exactly the message it sends, and its not subtle at all. And I will bet money that the credits to that movie read like a Tel Aviv phone book.

Old January 4th, 2007 #16
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok
My response to this is similar to the last one. It's all fine and dandy that we're white, but what does that have to do with using runes from the Elder Futhark and involving the Gods in our racial wars? We may be white, but we are not Gods.
I dont think anyone here claimed to be "Gods," and if you think that is our objective then you've erected a straw man. I'd suggest putting the Asatru aside for a minute and asking yourself if Europeans have a right to exist as distinct ethnocultural groups. If so, then you're on our side. If not, then cast your lot with the Jews and the Muslims, and see how tolerant they are of your European folk religions.

Old January 7th, 2007 #17
brutus

RE: ROK

Quote:
We're white, so what?
Has the thought ever occurred to you that no other race of people feels this way about itself? They are all proud to be who they are, and yet you are not. Why does this unnatural inclination to be ashamed of your race, feel so natural to you?

Did you know that bias is a natural instinct that has enabled all races to exist according to survival of the fittest mandates of nature? Do you think that your unnatural and artificially inculcated belief is superior in logic to a million years of unfathomably complex biological evolution?

Have you ever wondered about the motive of the people who helped educate you toward your belief system? Or are you so smugly small that you believe all thoughts in your head miraculously appeared by their own volition and without any outside influence or prejudice?

There is nothing so little as a mind that stops looking for the truth.

They don’t want you to know this. They prefer that you stay in that box. They use words like “hate” to stop you from exploring.

Think about it. What better way to keep a probing mind from an idea, then to call that idea something bad..........whether it is, or not?

Are you the type that lets mere words shackle your mind?

Old January 8th, 2007 #18
Das Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok

Whoever let you out of the cage for one misguided second must be blowing off their brains as we speak.

Old January 9th, 2007 #19
Arrow of Aquila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rok

Well you see, the Vikings represent raping and pillaging. I guess those things are what are on the minds of most hobbyist WN's.

And people wonder why WN is the movement that doesn't move...

Old January 9th, 2007 #20
Arrow of Aquila

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez

White Power!!! Here we come to burn down your civilization and steal itz wealth, Thor's hammer and all.

Thread