Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2017 #401
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Just a few quick points after reading the entire thread.

1. I understand the insult behind the 'Becky" euphemism used so extensively by alleged black female members on this thread. You would never get away with calling me that to my face.

2. I do not believe these two trolls to be black women at all.

3. Why suffer paragraphs of the details of why black women hate White women? Let me simplify it for you. Could it be because *their men* would trade 10 of the best looking negresses they could find for one fat assed bleach blond stupid white girl? Even your buck monkeys understand the idea behind *leveling up.*

You GD right, and that is why you hate us, but lemme tell you black quacks something, the feeling is reciprocated to the nth degree.

It is not my fault you are the ugliest most unattractive gender/race frankenfreak on the planet.

Deal with the hand dealt to you, slags of the earth.

You are simply butt fucking ugly.

Last edited by Wednesday Owens; April 10th, 2017 at 02:11 AM.

Old April 11th, 2017 #402
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
Just a few quick points after reading the entire thread.

1. I understand the insult behind the 'Becky" euphemism used so extensively by alleged black female members on this thread. You would never get away with calling me that to my face.
Ok Becky
Quote:
2. I do not believe these two trolls to be black women at all.
If you don't believe we are black then why did you spend so much time talking about how black men want white women?

Quote:

3. Why suffer paragraphs of the details of why black women hate White women? Let me simplify it for you. Could it be because *their men* would trade 10 of the best looking negresses they could find for one fat assed bleach blond stupid white girl? Even your buck monkeys understand the idea behind *leveling up.*
Black women don't hate white women, we have no reason to. Becky doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity. Black men use Beckies up and don't marry them and then when they do marry them, they're far more likely to become bored with them and divorce them. On the other hand when your men marry a black woman, they are 44% less likely to divorce her than they are to divorce a white woman. I don't see why the Beckies here love to brag about being seen as whores then thrown away like yesterday's trash
Quote:
You GD right, and that is why you hate us, but lemme tell you black quacks something, the feeling is reciprocated to the nth degree.

It is not my fault you are the ugliest most unattractive gender/race frankenfreak on the planet.

Deal with the hand dealt to you, slags of the earth.

You are simply butt fucking ugly.
You're probably a single, beastly whore which is sad given that you are apart of WNism which is white male dominated. Meaning, even while surrounded by men, you can't find a male beast desperate enough to marry you. How pathetic

Old April 11th, 2017 #403
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Ok Becky
curvă negru, toate du-te dracului

Quote:
If you don't believe we are black then why did you spend so much time talking about how black men want white women?
Because it is a fact. So do all brown men, suck it the fuck up ugly bitch and wax that nasty hairline while you are at it.

Quote:
Black women don't hate white women, we have no reason to. Becky doesn't understand the concept of quality over quantity. Black men use Beckies up and don't marry them and then when they do marry them, they're far more likely to become bored with them and divorce them. On the other hand when your men marry a black woman, they are 44% less likely to divorce her than they are to divorce a white woman. I don't see why the Beckies here love to brag about being seen as whores then thrown away like yesterday's trash
They may be the village idiots, but they are OUR village idiots. Make you feel better quoting that you are 20% White nonsense? 20% of genes that came from an idiot? Hell, even under those questionable circumstances I would have to say you aren't close to being right 20% of the time. African genes dumb down everything they touch.

Quote:
You're probably a single, beastly whore which is sad given that you are apart of WNism which is white male dominated. Meaning, even while surrounded by men, you can't find a male beast desperate enough to marry you. How pathetic
What's with the demeaning speculation? Like your nigger jive affects me?

Dwell on that Bitch. I can't stop laughing.

Old April 13th, 2017 #404
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Wondering this myself. At least Stormfart puts trolls as guests or in opposing views section only.
Not SF Russia , they promoted non-Russian users and trolls and still do.

Old April 14th, 2017 #405
TXC

Quote:
curvă negru, toate du-te dracului
Fuck off Lewinsky

Quote:
Because it is a fact. So do all brown men, suck it the fuck up ugly bitch and wax that nasty hairline while you are at it.
Why don't you worry about waxing your chest hair you manly bitch

Quote:

They may be the village idiots, but they are OUR village idiots. Make you feel better quoting that you are 20% White nonsense? 20% of genes that came from an idiot? Hell, even under those questionable circumstances I would have to say you aren't close to being right 20% of the time. African genes dumb down everything they touch.
I don't know how this was a response to what I said but one thing I know for sure is that you are 100% dumb cunt

Quote:
What's with the demeaning speculation? Like your nigger jive affects me?
Only a lonely cunt would brag about being viewed as a ho' only to get tossed to the side. "Black men want to fuck us then leave us" lol you have a lonely bitch mindset. I'm married, so I don't care about who other black men want to fuck.
Quote:
Dwell on that Bitch. I can't stop laughing.
You can't stop laughing because you're a living, breathing joke.

Old April 14th, 2017 #406
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCTARD View Post

Only a lonely cunt would
Be a TXC nigga troll on VNN, let loose from her pimps street corner and spend its free time rooting out its gangsta bastard fetuses with a coat hanger, expecting the "Gubment" to get its AIDS drugs for free, and getting that semen crust off XTC's teef so it can eat some chitlins and grits.

Old April 23rd, 2017 #407
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Fuck off Lewinsky
Why don't you worry about waxing your chest hair you manly bitch
I don't know how this was a response to what I said but one thing I know for sure is that you are 100% dumb cunt
Only a lonely cunt would brag about being viewed as a ho' only to get tossed to the side. "Black men want to fuck us then leave us" lol you have a lonely bitch mindset. I'm married, so I don't care about who other black men want to fuck.

You can't stop laughing because you're a living, breathing joke.
You probably wake up every day after praying all night you would ever acquire a White Man. Good luck on that.

You are a negress, the absolute most unattractive gender/race on the planet.

I wake up every morning thankful I ain't a nigger.

Deal with it.

Old May 4th, 2017 #408
TXC

Quote:
You probably wake up every day after praying all night you would ever acquire a White Man. Good luck on that.
I'm married bitch! Lol what don't you understand?... oh, I know.. the concept of marriage

But statistically, black women don't even want white men. We're happy with our men. But Beckies love black men. And your men know it. Then black men use you and leave you. It's comical.

Quote:
You are a negress, the absolute most unattractive gender/race on the planet.
K. But I have a husband--something you don't and probably will never have... you lonely dirt monkey

Quote:
I wake up every morning thankful I ain't a nigger.

Deal with it.
But still mad you're a lonely cunt. You need to deal with that... how 'bout dat

Old May 5th, 2017 #409
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
I'm married bitch! Lol what don't you understand?... oh, I know.. the concept of marriage

But statistically, black women don't even want white men. We're happy with our men. But Beckies love black men. And your men know it. Then black men use you and leave you. It's comical.

K. But I have a husband--something you don't and probably will never have... you lonely dirt monkey

But still mad you're a lonely cunt. You need to deal with that... how 'bout dat
Then why do you come here?

You are so obviously obsessed with Whites, why are you like this? I understand the attraction, but you look a fool coming here with this nonsense.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Everyone knows it too.

Good-bye, Negress.

In my reality I would welcome being called a cunt before a Negress. Ain't that a bitch?

Old May 5th, 2017 #410
Olaf Menes

Quote:
I'm married bitch!
Actually the more you attempt to constantly state that, the more reason we have to suspect you are not and full of shit.

In fact, 72 percent of Black Females are not married, with odds like that I would say your constant need to declare a husband, is typically an indicator of a fabricated lie.

Quote:
But statistically, black women don't even want white men.
No, I would say the vast majority of you are so fucking ugly only doped out
White losers resort to mating with you feral beasts!

Ever notice only really rich Black Guys are able to date attractive White Women?

Ever notice that many really successful Black Women tend to date White Men?

Quote:
The more you attempt to convince anyone of believing this with your constant squawking about it, the more we are certain you are full of shit.

Quote:
But still mad you're a lonely cunt.
Project much? Odd you seem to have more posts per day than many "White Posters" which means you are so desperate for attention, IN ANY FORM, you have somehow relegated so much time from your wonderful life to post on VNN?

You are simply a unconvincing liar.

Old June 20th, 2017 #411
LindaLou

TXC

Do you ever say anything intelligent to try and be the best of your race? If you did it might help you to elevate your kind.

Old July 23rd, 2023 #412
Ian

Quote:
I
But statistically, black women don't even want white men. We're happy with our men.
I think that's true. And one of the stupid things ''anti-fascists'' say is ''What's wrong with you, wouldn't you like to date Beyonce?'' Stupid to say that to the underemployed white male.

Thread