Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2011 #1
Mr Baker

Default Do Peaceful Marches, Parades, Demos, Protests etc ever work?

I dont mean just in Nationalist circles, i mean in general.

More than 4 million people marched against war in Iraq. That march was 4 times bigger than Martin Luther King's "Million Man March", did it stop our then Prime Minister Tony bLIAR from sending our troops into Iraq?

Hundreds of thousands of public sector workers such as NHS staff, council workers, teachers, postal workers and firemen marcheds through London to ask David Comedian to stop making draconian cuts. Did it stop him or change anything?

I dont know how many animal rights activists where kicking off outside Oxford University about a proposed Vivisection lab, but despite them doing immense damage and the builders having to turn up to work in balaclava masks, the lab still went up.

I ask you all to try and remember the last time in British history when a peaceful march, demonstration or protest had the government sit up and take notice and actually change their mind on whatever issue these people where marching against.

I also ask you all, do you think that peaceful street action the way forward?

Discuss.

Old September 21st, 2011 #2
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

No.

Old September 21st, 2011 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Baker View Post

More than 4 million people marched against war in Iraq. That march was 4 times bigger than Martin Luther King's "Million Man March", did it stop our then Prime Minister Tony bLIAR from sending our troops into Iraq?

Hundreds of thousands of public sector workers such as NHS staff, council workers, teachers, postal workers and firemen marcheds through London to ask David Comedian to stop making draconian cuts. Did it stop him or change anything?

I dont know how many animal rights activists where kicking off outside Oxford University about a proposed Vivisection lab, but despite them doing immense damage and the builders having to turn up to work in balaclava masks, the lab still went up.

I ask you all to try and remember the last time in British history when a peaceful march, demonstration or protest had the government sit up and take notice and actually change their mind on whatever issue these people where marching against.

I also ask you all, do you think that peaceful street action the way forward?

Discuss.
A march will not change anything per se but is a way to protest against the system and catch the media attention (free publicity).

A march is usefull as a form of propaganda, a way to show street resistance and a demonstration of power.

Those march examples you gave are marchs from the left and center-left they are controlled opposition they are all internationalists so they don't really want to break the system.

The EDL march and other similar anti-islam movements in Europe are at best patriotic bourgeoise marches they aren't a threat to the system they are a threat to Islam.

A Nationalist march is a bit different because the nationalists are the only real opposition to the internationalists so the riot police is there, the antifa is there, the journalists are there, the intelligence services are there taking pictures ...

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; September 21st, 2011 at 09:36 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #4
Mr Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
A march will not change anything per se
So why do it then?

Quote:
A march is usefull as a form of propaganda, a way to show street resistance and a demonstration of power.
11 NF members protesting as gay pride is not a demonstration of power, in anyone's book. Not even theirs.

Quote:
Those march examples you gave are marchs from the left and center-left they are controlled opposition they are all internationalists so they don't really want to break the system.
I just gave examples of demonstrations that would be deemed physically massive compared to anything organised by Nationalist organisations and how these absolutely massive marches/demos have acheived fuck all appart from negative publicity.

Quote:
The EDL march and other similar anti-islam movements in Europe are at best patriotic bourgeoise marches they aren't a threat to the system they are a threat to Islam.
But have they ever acheived anything. For example, has a new mosque that they where protesting against ever had it's permission revoked due to one of these protests?

Quote:
A Nationalist march is a bit different because the nationalists are the only real opposition to the internationalists so the riot police is there, the antifa is there, the journalists are there, the intelligence services are there taking pictures ....
This is where our opposition benefits from such public, overt activities. The reds get the opportunity to attack us. If this happens the journalists get a story out of us. The intelligence services get a recent picture of us and through their moles that they have planted on that march, they get to know a little bit more about us.

Whereas all we get out of it is.....Free yet bad publicity.

Does anyone else think that this is counterproductive?

IMHO, other than it being an opportunity to show to your friends and family that you are proud of what you believe in (which there are other, more effective, less public ways to do this) i think marching, protesting or demonstrating has proved to only serve our enemies with information/ammunition and it damages people's chances of making any real progress. How many times have we seen that picture of Nick Griffin on an NF march, aged about 20 wearing that white power tshirt? Our enemies absolutely LOVE public demonstrations, the pictures taken at them will appear in next month searchlies, where to us all we get out of it is a free bit of bad publicity, nothing more.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #5
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

They hardly reported the massive anti-war marches in the MSM, did they?

Contrasted with how the Zionist-funded "Arab Springs" are televised almost on a par with negro-ball. Scenes showing the angry brown "disenfranchised" Youth waving their Otpor Fist style flags, with neatly written slogans in perfect English or Arabic. It's all a Zionist charade.

Then there are the moronic EDL with their "scary" side-kicks, Islam4UK - also just a marching pantomime for the televisions and newspapers of this Land of parasitic libtards and hopeless, feral Whites.

Same in Libya when the REAL people of that country tried and failed by mass demonstrations in Tripoli to let the world know what was REALLY happening.

Boycotting and Truthsayers on the other hand are soon stamped upon by the boot of ZOG. (if we let them)

Old September 22nd, 2011 #6
Chip Farley

Quote:
Absolutely they can be effective.

They are a physical representation of a mandate from a large number of people!

Probably the most effective one ever: the March on Rome

Quote:

The march itself was composed of fewer than 30,000 men, but the king in part feared a civil war since the squadristi had already taken control of the Po plain and most of the country, while Fascism was no longer seen as a threat to the establishment. Mussolini was asked to form his cabinet on October 29, 1922, while some 25,000 Blackshirts were parading in Rome. Mussolini thus legally reached power, in accordance with the Statuto Albertino, the Italian Constitution. The March on Rome was not the conquest of power which Fascism later celebrated but rather the precipitating force behind a transfer of power within the framework of the constitution. This transition was made possible by the surrender of public authorities in the face of fascist intimidation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_on_Rome#March

Old September 22nd, 2011 #7
Mr Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post
Absolutely they can be effective.

They are a physical representation of a mandate from a large number of people!

Probably the most effective one ever: the March on Rome
That was almost 90 years ago.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #8
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

The question concerned peaceful marches - not marches.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #9
Mr Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield Parrish View Post
The question concerned peaceful marches - not marches.
The above marches where all peaceful marches, unless you seen some violent clashes in those videos that i might have missed.

My point being, what did any of it ever achieve? Did anything positive happen afterwards that wouldnt have if they hadnt marched? Was there a positive outcome as a result of that action? If not, doesnt anyone think that the action was a big waste of time, effort and manpower?

Old September 22nd, 2011 #10
maple leaf

"Peaceful" protests are a good strategy for the Mossad and all their sayanim to spy on the stupid goyim when they put their faces and names out their on the street, and expose themselves as obstacles to Jewish domination. That is the point of them in "free, democratic" republics of today which are infested with Jews.

Old September 22nd, 2011 #11
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
So why do it then?
Because not doing it is even less effective.

Quote:
11 NF members protesting as gay pride is not a demonstration of power, in anyone's book. Not even theirs.
People are like cattle, they think like a herd.

Because they are only 11 there isn't an incentive to join and participate in the cause because they are the minority and the majority is on the side lines or are just keyboard comandos.

Nationalists in Britain need to organize themselves better to make a worthwhile decent march to make others want to join it.

Quote:
But have they ever acheived anything. For example, has a new mosque that they where protesting against ever had it's permission revoked due to one of these protests?
Yes in the 1920's and 1930's in several countries.

Never underestimate the power of the masses.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...66#post1322166

Quote:
This is where our opposition benefits from such public, overt activities. The reds get the opportunity to attack us. If this happens the journalists get a story out of us. The intelligence services get a recent picture of us and through their moles that they have planted on that march, they get to know a little bit more about us.
Marching is a civil right we have.

When they attack us, block us, prohibit it, etc ... they are just exposing themselves and showing how undemocratic the whole system is.

You need to push the system to its legal limits to get them to commit mistakes.

Chaos and civil disorder can be very effective.

Our enemies also monitorize the internet and with all the "fighting terrorism" thing the intelligence services probably already know who you are.

http://www.netcu.org.uk/de/default.jsp

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/output/domestic-extremism.html

Quote:
Whereas all we get out of it is.....Free yet bad publicity.

Does anyone else think that this is counterproductive?
There isn't such thing as bad publicity.

I think you guys should march a lot more than you do and in every city.

Your marches are pathetic because many of you aren't true believers.

Patriotic bourgeoise is coward in its nature that it is why they prefer to bitch over the anonimity of the internet than marching, fighting the reds, distribute propaganda ...

Quote:
IMHO, other than it being an opportunity to show to your friends and family that you are proud of what you believe in (which there are other, more effective, less public ways to do this) i think marching, protesting or demonstrating has proved to only serve our enemies with information/ammunition and it damages people's chances of making any real progress. How many times have we seen that picture of Nick Griffin on an NF march, aged about 20 wearing that white power tshirt? Our enemies absolutely LOVE public demonstrations, the pictures taken at them will appear in next month searchlies, where to us all we get out of it is a free bit of bad publicity, nothing more.
Talking with your family and friends privately about your pride of being English will not change anything.

When did it talking to your closest friends and family as if it was a secret made any real progress or any change in the society as a whole?

I think that our internationalist/globalist enemies HATE nationalist public demonstrations, that is why they send their hired thugs to try to boycott them.

"The function of propaganda does not lie in the scientific training of the individual, but in calling the masses' attention to certain facts, processes, necessities, etc., whose significance is thus for the first time placed within their field of vision."

http://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/people/DocPropa.htm

Quote:

My point being, what did any of it ever achieve? Did anything positive happen afterwards that wouldnt have if they hadnt marched? Was there a positive outcome as a result of that action? If not, doesnt anyone think that the action was a big waste of time, effort and manpower?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maple leaf View Post
"Peaceful" protests are a good strategy for the Mossad and all their sayanim to spy on the stupid goyim when they put their faces and names out their on the street, and expose themselves as obstacles to Jewish domination. That is the point of them in "free, democratic" republics of today which are infested with Jews.
ZOG best tactic is division and sowing defeatism.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...46#post1322346
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 23rd, 2011 #12
Mr Baker

Quote:
Because not doing it is even less effective.
Is it though? I mean, couldn't you be doing something more constructive instead?

Quote:

Nationalists in Britain need to organize themselves better to make a worthwhile decent march to make others want to join it.
Or they need to focus their energy, manpower and resources onto more worthwhile activities.

Quote:
Yes in the 1920's and 1930's in several countries.
And as i said, that was a long time ago. This was pre-World War 2. This was even before my grandparents lifetime. The country and the way it is ran has changed a lot since then. The government dont listen to it's citizens anymore.

Quote:
Never underestimate the power of the masses.
The masses can do a lot more worthwhile things, such as boycotts. If the masses stopped using Paki shops, curry houses, paki taxis and paki barbers and instead started using farm shops, chip shops, white barbers and started giving white people some petrol money to take them from A to B then this would put immigrants out of business. It would be a lot more effective than walking down the street holding up placards and chanting like a bunch of retards. I think we should leave things like that to Hope- Not-Soap.

Quote:
Marching is a civil right we have.

When they attack us, block us, prohibit it, etc ... they are just exposing themselves and showing how undemocratic the whole system is.

You need to push the system to its legal limits to get them to commit mistakes.
Several marches have been attacked. The media report it as "Far Right Demonstration Attracts Trouble" or "Clashes At Far Right Demonstration". Getting attacked has never won public sympathy, it has only succeeded in making members of the public stay away through fear. Again, this is counter-productive.

The only reason they would block or prohibit a march is if it is likely to cause a riot. They have blocked and prohibited several marches over the last few years, where is this public outrage against lack of democracy and suppression of our civil rights that you said it would spark?

Quote:
Chaos and civil disorder can be very effective.
It can indeed, but a bunch of people walking down the street chanting isn't quiet what i would define as "Chaos and Civil Disorder"

Quote:
Our enemies also monitorize the internet and with all the "fighting terrorism" thing the intelligence services probably already know who you are.
Of course they do. MI5 spends more time on this forum than the rest of us put together.

Quote:
There isn't such thing as bad publicity.
Of course there is. If you want a reference just look up the documentary on Mark Collett called "Young, Nazi and Proud". That can in no way be labelled "Good Publicity".

Quote:
Your marches are pathetic because many of you aren't true believers.
Right, so back in the day when NF marches where attracting over 12,000 people and they still failed to have an impact, why was that?

Quote:
Patriotic bourgeoise is coward in its nature that it is why they prefer to bitch over the anonimity of the internet than marching, fighting the reds, distribute propaganda ...
Distributing propaganda, now we are talking. That HAS proved to be a very effective tool in recruitment and getting our message out there.

Quote:
Talking with your family and friends privately about your pride of being English will not change anything.
Agreed

Quote:
I think that our internationalist/globalist enemies HATE nationalist public demonstrations, that is why they send their hired thugs to try to boycott them..
And who might those "Hired Thugs" be?

The reason i personally am questioning their effectiveness is because since the 1940's there have been tens of thousands of marches, demonstrations and static protests accross Britain and i am yet to see where even one of them has changed anything for the better.

Quote:

ZOG best tactic is division and sowing defeatism.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...46#post1322346
I will pretend that you didn't aim that at me, just because i questioned the effectiveness of marches, static protests and public demonstrations. But to address point number 3 in that post, which reads:

Quote:
A user that focuses pretty much on threads asking questions, i.e. what do you like to do, where do you live, post a picture of yourself, who's you favorite WN leader, what are your hobbies, all information that the SPLC and ADL will figure out some way to use. If you post your photo here they'll have it in the "extremist info bank" in a day. They may forward it on to your local sheriff or police chief as "Nat Security intelligence" or who knows what. You'd be surprised what can be learned from a photo and the answers to a dozen relatively obscure and seemingly unimportant questions.
I bring to your attention that on every march and demo there are police photographers who take photographs. There are even police on the rooftops taking photos. I ask you, with all the photo's that the police take of every right-wing demo, what do you think happens to these pictures? Dont you think there is a possibility that they might send it to MI5, Special Branch, your local police station AND put it in the "Extremist Info Bank"? As you quiete rightly mentioned they can learn a lot from a photo, so why turn up and pose for one?

Thread