VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2007 #261
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy View Post
I know It would be pointless. thats not my point. I would like to have an experiment like this anyway. but it needs funding.
You take me wrong I know for I00% certain that there was no holocaust.
That knowledge is no doubt based on faith rather than on any logical thought process or knowledge of the historical events.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #262
Ossian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post

Since history tells us that not all of the 6 million Jews died in gas chambers, it would be rather pointless.
Uh-huh. You know, to be a really good jew, that is to say, a good liar (pardon the redundancy) you really need a good memory, because you have to remember the lies you've already told, which is often more difficult to do than recalling actual events.

For instance, when jews are pretending that they aren't the only victims who actually matter, they like to pretend that not just The Six Million were murdered-- but more like 11 million-- counting, they say, all the assorted Gypsies, queers, etc, etc, etc. At least, that's the Official Story-- about 11 million, counting not only God's Pets but the goyim too, combined, all "deliberately murdered in death camps, for no reason".

Apparently, it's very easy (maybe even useful) to forget about those paltry additional 5 millions, especially when you lack any forensic evidence whatsoever to prove even a tenth of it, and so must mainly resort to censorship, force, threats, and violence to try to keep the central lie (The Six Million) propped up.

From The American Hebrew, October 31, 1919, issue 582:

THE CRUCIFIXION OF JEWS MUST STOP! By MARTIN H. GLYNN (Former Governor of the State of N.Y.)

From across the sea SIX MILLION men and women call to us for help, and eight hundred thousand little children cry for bread. These children, these men and women are our FELLOW-MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN FAMILY, with the same claim on life as we, the same susceptibility to the winter's cold, the same PROPENSITY TO DEATH before the fangs of hunger. Within them reside the illimitable possibilities for the advancement of the human race as naturally would reside in SIX MILLION human beings. WE MAY NOT BE THEIR KEEPERS BUT WE OUGHT TO BE THEIR HELPERS. IN THE FACE OF DEATH, IN THE THROES OF STARVATION there is no place for mental distinctions of creed, no place for physical differences of race. In this catastrophy, when SIX MILLION HUMAN BEINGS are being WHIRLED TOWARD THE GRAVE by a CRUEL AND RELENTLESS FATE, only the most idealistic promptings of human nature should sway the heart and move the hand. SIX MILLION MEN AND WOMEN ARE DYING from lack of the necessaries of life; eight hundred thousand children cry for bread. And THIS FATE is upon them through NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, through no transgression of the laws of God or man; but through the awful tyranny of war and a BIGOTED LUST FOR JEWISH BLOOD. In this THREATENED HOLOCAUST OF HUMAN LIFE, forgotten are the niceties of philosophical distinction, forgotten are the differences of historical interpretation; and the determination to help the helpless, to shelter the homeless, to clothe the naked and to feed the hungry becomes a religion at whose altar men of every race can worship and women of every creed can kneel...

Why does Jewry not remember six million Jews murdered in the "first Holocaust" of 1919?

Why do they not seek compensation for the "first Six Million"?

Why do they no longer recall the "Six Million murdered in 1919'?

Could it be... that one never quite got airborne, since the media at that time were still somewhat independent, and not sufficiently under jewish control?

Could it be... because it's nothing but a Cabbalistic prophecy which needs to be 'fulfilled' in order to justify and facilitate the theft of Palestine and, the ongoing dispossession of Whites throughout the world?

http://zgrams.zundelsite.org/piperm...ber/000052.html <http://zgrams.zundelsite.org/pipermail/zgrams/2001-September/000052.html>

[excerpt]

...if you look back in history, Jewish lore is rife with multiple legends of mass Jewish slaughter. The latest story of "the Holocaust" [of World War II] that you hear so much about today is a variation on a very old theme.

The Talmud - the very foundation of Jewish religious teaching - tells of four BILLION Jews killed by the Romans under Emperor Hadrian. The Talmud describes a tidal wave of blood that plunged down to the sea, carrying large boulders along with it, staining the sea a distance of four miles out-- the bodies of the martyred Jews used to build a fence around Hadrian's vineyard, with the blood saved over from the tidal wave used to fertilize the grapes of Hadrian's wrath and of the 64 million Jewish school children of the town of Bethar, wrapped in their religious scrolls and burned alive by the Romans.

[Note: the population of the Roman Empire at the time is estimated to have been between 55 and 60 million. The world's population is believed to have been less than 300 million.]

You really do believe that the Roman's killed four billion Jews, don't you? If you don't, You must be (gasp, horrors!) a "Holocaust denier."

Old May 20th, 2007 #263
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
You comment is a lie, the quotation does not say this and this is not alleged.

How could your logic equate these two statements? This is pure quote mining, deceitful at its core.
“It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of
men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires.

Did you know this amazing fact? Female corpses do not only burn without fuel despite consiting mostly of water, they burn so well that they can be used to kindle massive fires used to turn bodies into ash, bones and all.

kin·dle 1 (kndl)
v. kin·dled, kin·dling, kin·dles
v.tr.
a. To build or fuel (a fire).
b. To set fire to; ignite.

It is a rational inference that if you use some material for the kindling of a fire, that it burns of its own accord i.e. without fuel.

Sorry, you lose, Jew.

Old May 20th, 2007 #264
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
But we could also try to build a Great Pyramid using primitive tools, or build a great wall just for the hell of it.
Or maybe we could march seven times around the walls of Jericho and bring them down with a trumpet blast.

Now, excuse me while I eat my HCN contaminated sandwich.

Old May 20th, 2007 #265
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
How flammable is a human body when It has been polluted with zyklon.
You mean the female body.

Old May 20th, 2007 #266
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
First problem - I will not take Jurgen Graf on his word for any quotation.

This denier is notorious for misquoting, quote mining and outright lies.

The man reeks of deceit.

Find the original referenced text in its published form and I will address it, Graf is NOT reliable.
First problem - I will not take a "Holocaust survivor" on his word for any testimony.

These "witnesses" are notorious for hearsay, yarn spinning and outright lies.

These men reek of deceit.

Find the physical evidence for the event in question and I will address it, "Holocaust survivors" are not reliable.

Second problem - I will not take any smear campaigner on his word for any quotation.

Smear campaigners are notorious for misquoting, quote mining and outright lies.

The men reek of deceit.

Find the original referenced texts in their published forms (are you going to mail them to me?) and I will address them, smear campaigners are not reliable.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; May 20th, 2007 at 02:18 AM.

Old May 20th, 2007 #267
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
“It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of
men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires.

Did you know this amazing fact? Female corpses do not only burn without fuel despite consiting mostly of water, they burn so well that they can be used to kindle massive fires used to turn bodies into ash, bones and all.

kin·dle 1 (kndl)
v. kin·dled, kin·dling, kin·dles
v.tr.
a. To build or fuel (a fire).
b. To set fire to; ignite.

It is a rational inference that if you use some material for the kindling of a fire, that it burns of its own accord i.e. without fuel.

Sorry, you lose, Jew.

"Work was begun to cremate the dead. It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires. Since cremation was hard work, rivalry set in between the labor details as to which of them would be able to cremate the largest number of bodies. Bulletin boards were rigged up and daily scores were recorded. Nevertheless, the results were very poor. The corpses were soaked in gasoline."

Guess your source did not give you all the facts huh?

Since the author did not write this in Englich, kindling is no doubt not a completely accurate translation.

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #268
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
First problem - I will not take a "Holocaust survivor" on his word for any testimony.

These "witnesses" are notorious for hearsay, yarn spinning and outright lies.

These men reek of deceit.

Find the physical evidence for the event in question and I will address it, "Holocaust survivors" are not reliable.

Second problem - I will not take any smear campaigner on his word for any quotation.

Smear campaigners are notorious for misquoting, quote mining and outright lies.

The men reek of deceit.

Find the original referenced texts in their published forms (are you going to mail them to me?) and I will address them, smear campaigners are not reliable.
Graf is a secondary source, perhaps even a third source since he is often citing someone else's work.

Reviewing the transcript of the court proceeding or deposition, which is a primary source,is more accurate and not subject to interpretation.

Many can now be found on line.

That's how historians study history you know

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #269
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:

Quote:
You mean the female body.
Since the quote concerns cremations at Treblinka, this would not apply.

If, however, this is a general question concerning Auchwitz feel free to expand on your question.

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #270
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

From Sandor's post:
Quote:
Question: How can it be possible to fit 1,000 people in a 64 m3 room?

Answer: That’s what you have to ask yourself. It can only be done
with German methods.

Question: Do you seriously maintain that you can fit ten persons in a
half cubic meter space?

Answer: The four million people gassed in Auschwitz are proof of
it…
That's Jewish "logic" at itz finest.

Old May 20th, 2007 #271
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
"Work was begun to cremate the dead. It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires. ... Nevertheless, the results were very poor. The corpses were soaked in gasoline."
So they poured gasoline on the corpses to help them ignite. Your point is what? "It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires."

Quote:
The implication that they burn without fuel and burn well enough to kindle fires stands. Are you too stupid to understand this? Then soak a piece of iron in gasoline and try to use it to start a fire.

Quote:
Guess your source did not give you all the facts huh?
Actually, he states that gasoline was supposedly used in open air cremations.

Quote:
Since the author did not write this in Englich, kindling is no doubt not a completely accurate translation.
The translator evidently found it suitable enough, and its function is implied in "bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly ..."

Quote:
Since cremation was hard work, rivalry set in between the labor details as to which of them would be able to cremate the largest number of bodies. Bulletin boards were rigged up and daily scores were recorded

Did they hand out prizes too? Maybe a romp with a few naked Jewesses in a gas chamber?

Old May 20th, 2007 #272
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Since the quote concerns cremations at Treblinka, this would not apply.

If, however, this is a general question concerning Auchwitz feel free to expand on your question.
How flammable is the female body when asphyxiated by diesel exhaust?

Old May 20th, 2007 #273
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
So they poured gasoline on the corpses to help them ignite. Your point is what? "It turned out that bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly, the bodies of women were used for kindling the fires."
Women typically have a higher fat content then men.

Quote:
The implication that they burn without fuel and burn well enough to kindle fires stands. Are you too stupid to understand this? Then soak a piece of iron in gasoline and try to use it to start a fire.
Are you to stupid to understand that there is an ignition source and fuel also used?

Quote:
Actually, he states that gasoline was supposedly used in open air cremations.
Which is the only kind of cremations employed at Treblinka.

Quote:
The translator evidently found it suitable enough, and its function is implied in "bodies of women burned more easily than those of men. Accordingly ..."
Yep - again, bodies of women typically have a higher fat content, ergo the statement.

Quote:
Did they hand out prizes too? Maybe a romp with a few naked Jewesses in a gas chamber?
Does it matter?

Quote:
How flammable is the female body when asphyxiated by diesel exhaust?
Can't imagine it would be any different than an otherwise asphyxiated female body.

For further reading, try this:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...belzec_28.html

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #274
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Women typically have a higher fat content then men.
Chutzpah: The ability you have to show your face around here after the Nth beating/debunking.

Girl, don't go away mad . . .

Old May 20th, 2007 #275
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Chutzpah: The ability you have to show your face around here after the Nth beating/debunking.

Girl, don't go away mad . . .

So you think the fat content of a body would not influence the cremation time on a pyre?

Pretty ignorant of even elementary physics now aren't you?

-------------------------

"Jackie is 25 about percent fat. (The fat percentage for females is normally higher due to the breast tissue.) Her fat will fuel the fire, increasing temperature and so increasing destruction. The gas jets can certainly be turned off once Jackie's fat ignites since she will continue to burn in her own grease."

http://www.cremate-me.net/stepbystep3.php

------------------------

Sucks to get spanked over and over doesn't it? Perhaps you should stick to pure hate without logic, you might do better.

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #276
Bill
Banned

Slamin2 ;

if you are not Globus, you gotta be Millhouse Van Houton. I know MVH was itching to take a piece out of certain VNN'ers.

Old May 20th, 2007 #277
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
Slamin2 ;

if you are not Globus, you gotta be Millhouse Van Houton. I know MVH was itching to take a piece out of certain VNN'ers.

Ask Celtic, he should know me.

Why are you so interested? Its not like you are very involved in the debate on any forums that you frequent (at least not that I have seen).

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #278
Bill
Banned

Quote:

Ask Celtic, he should know me.

Why are you so interested? Its not like you are very involved in the debate on any forums that you frequent (at least not that I have seen).
I have made a conscientious effort at posting in these "Holocaust" threads. If you look at my post history over at The Phora you will see.

It's just that I'm so "holocausted out" ...getting involved in these threads is just the same thing over & over.

I really don't care what happened to the Jews, which was basically some got killed, the rest were interned just like that Japs, except some Jews were used as laborers. The Jews had it coming, whatever happened to them, just look at what they do now, is this not proof enough?

Old May 20th, 2007 #279
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander View Post
The Jews had it coming, whatever happened to them, just look at what they do now, is this not proof enough?
The Jews had it coming - so mass slavery and murder of any and all Jews under the guise of relocation is justified?

Then why deny the Holocaust?

-----------

Define idiot

Old May 20th, 2007 #280
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
But Jews are special. They're the other humans. We're their cattle. They look at us as we look at pigs.

In the Holocaust, none of the normal laws of science and physics apply. This is a matter involving Jews, so, "other" rules apply.

A Jew being Holocausted is not flesh and blood requiring large quantities of fuel to cremate, instead he is Nazi Firewood which requires that the dead Jew merely be touched with the Nazi lighter, and then he puffs into a cloud of smoke which trails his eternal soul up into the heavens as Dr. Mengele and Dictator Hitler laugh and joke in the laboratory. Do you begin to understand the "other" rules?

Go around insisting the moon is made of blue cheese and people will ignore you as a nutjob. Say that the Holocaust is a myth and you might lose everything. Because Jews are ALWAYS innocent victims of white bigotry.

With Jews, "other" laws apply. Look at some of the wacky s**t in the Bible. It was written by ancient Jews. The Holocaust is just another example in a long line of wacky made-by-the-Jew s**t.

Last edited by Oy Ze Hate; May 20th, 2007 at 03:34 PM.

Thread