Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2005 #1
Christopher Drake

Default Vonbluvens: enemy to scum, a friend to the activist.

First off, this isn't a "Vonbluvens is innocent" thread. Its obvious he is and its even more obvious why he is being smeared. That, my friends, doesn't require an entire thread to be seen by all.

What needs to be said is that Vonbluvens is a TIRELESS benefactor for all those involved in serious pro-white activism. He has proved this time and time again not only with his show, but behind the scenes too. There are untold numbers of people who have received countless hours of his support. I'm one of them. No matter how small the project, Von has done all he could to help out, fund it, design it, box it and ship it. The skills of this man could easily be put to work at the helm of a large corporation but instead he uses all he has for his race.

Any sucess I have had as a racial activist is owed directly to Commander Scheop, Col. Wild Bill Hoff and most certainly Vonbluvens. Say what you will, he has stood by me through thick and thin, victory and defeat. Its rare to come across anyone who works as hard for his people as Von does and not be a complete egotist. Instead, he is his own worst critic. He strives for excellance not as a personal goal but as something he owes to his folk. His honor guides him in all that he does and something pushes him into doing things he knows he'll get in trouble for. If you don't know all this, then I'm sad that you don't know him. Mike Blevins is a friend to his people and if you are out for their best interest, then he's a friend of your's too.

Old January 24th, 2005 #2
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I didn't hear it that way, DH.

Anyway that last show with the Doc was indeed one of the best, so I will listen to it again anyway.

Old January 24th, 2005 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
I didn't hear it that way, DH.

Anyway that last show with the Doc was indeed one of the best, so I will listen to it again anyway.
Yeah, I enjoyed couple of Vonbluven's shows. Far as I know, he's doing a fairly good job, therefore my hat's off to him. One minor criticism of him though, is that he seldom asks hard-core questions, or ones that might tend to offend somewhat, the person he is interviewing. (Except of course, when he interviewed me).

I never did get to listen to Doc's interview though. I went to vonbluvens.org, scrolled down to where it indicated the interview with Doc, but when I clicked it on, an interview with another person besides Doc, came up.

Old January 27th, 2005 #4
NIM Buster #666
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Drake
Von has done all he could to help out, fund it,
that beggar has never funded anything, he has been begging and mooching off of people for the last 6 years that I have known him. I gave never known VONBLVUENS go to any WN event save for the Hitler birthday party Hutchins held in Blevins hometown . He has always stabbed the person in the back when the money or services stopped flowing

Old January 27th, 2005 #5
PSC

That birthday party only consisted of Levins and Hutchins in a hotel room in Roanoke. Levins has never attended a single WN event. Never.

Thread