Old July 23rd, 2014 #21
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Bevs islamic comrades attacking the red cross

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28450436
Quote:
The Red Cross say they came under heavy fire today, when attempting to remove causalities from the front line.

The video shows members of the International Committee Red Cross (ICRC) and Palestinian Civil Defence members pulling away from an explosion in the besieged neighbourhood of Shejaiya, eastern Gaza City.

Larry Maybee, ICRC delegate to the armed and security forces said:

The priority now is wounded, and any civilians that are trapped in their homes.

We are a bit concerned that we are getting closer to the front line and the security situation might prevent us.

– Larry Maybee

According to the latest count more than 680 Palestinians and 34 Israelis have been killed during the conflict.
htt p://ww w.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-23/red-cross-have-security-concerns-over-front-line-access/

Old July 24th, 2014 #22
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

David Ward, a Liberal Democrat MP, has been forced to apologise after suggesting that he might be ready to fire rockets into Israel if he lived in Gaza.

After refusing to say sorry, he faced losing the party whip and issued a statement saying his comments had not been intended to support Hamas' rocket attacks. "If they gave the opposite impression, I apologise,” he said.

The Bradford East MP may still be disciplined and will meet Don Foster, the Lib Dem Chief Whip, to discuss his position.

On Tuesday, Mr Ward was accused of inciting violence after he tweeted: "The big question is - if I lived in Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes."

The Board of Deputies of British Jews urged Nick Clegg to withdraw the party whip from Mr Ward, whose membership was suspended for two months last year following previous outspoken remarks about Israel.

In today's statement Mr Ward said: "I utterly condemn the violence on both sides in Israel and Gaza. I condemn the actions of Hamas, and my comments were not in support of firing rockets into Israel. If they gave the opposite impression, I apologise."

While he defended Israel’s right to exist and defend itself, he vowed to continue to speak out for the Palestinian people “facing untold suffering” and said he understood the “plight and desperation” of families in Gaza.

A Lib Dem spokesman said: "This is a categorical apology from David Ward. In light of this apology, the party and the whips will decide in due course if further disciplinary action should be taken."
ht tp://ww w.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrat-mp-david-ward-apologises-for-controversial-gaza-tweet-9624240.html

Old July 24th, 2014 #23
andy

So your system politician didn't take long to fold did he ? As to your Islamic mates they would slit your throat for the jews on any given day to further their own agenda.

Chase them into the swamps

Old July 24th, 2014 #24
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
So your system politician didn't take long to fold did he ?
It's no surprise, is it? My only surprise was that it took so long.

Quote:
he vowed to continue to speak out for the Palestinian people “facing untold suffering” and said he understood the “plight and desperation” of families in Gaza.
Still made his point again though didn't he?

Quote:
As to your Islamic mates they would slit your throat for the jews on any given day to further their own agenda.

For the nth time, I don't have any "islamic mates".

Old July 24th, 2014 #25
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Seeing as they were claiming the initial tweet could be construed as incitement to terrorism, it's no surprise, is it? My only surprise was that it took so long.

Still made his point again though didn't he.

You have this ward cunt as a mate for a start virtually your every post is in praise of the Islamic killers it is shameful that you abase yourself before islam in this way. Just to ingratiate yourself with your former cronies in the ultra left labour party

Old July 25th, 2014 #26
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Bevs islamic comrades attacking the red cross

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28450436
Quote:
Elsewhere, an ambulance carrying wounded people in Gaza's Beit Hanoun district was struck by the Israeli military, setting fire to the vehicle and those inside, said Dr. Ashraf al-Qidra, a spokesman for the Gaza Health Ministry.
htt p://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/25/world/meast/mideast-crisis/

Old July 26th, 2014 #27
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
It's no surprise, is it? My only surprise was that it took so long.

Still made his point again though didn't he?

I well believe you are confused. However it is self evident that you want to embrace them as "comrades". That common cause or purpose with the Islamic killers is desirable. What next the nation of islam ?

Are British Nationalist's that stuck for a coherent policy that they will side with the enemy ?
British Nationalists have more in common with the provos than Islamic killers.

Thread