VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2010 #21
balancedben
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
I blame bad parenting. Would this have happened if their parents were racially aware? Probably not.
it's doubtful.

Old July 19th, 2010 #22
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old July 19th, 2010 #23
The Bobster
Banned

I'm always amazed when I see two white sluts fighting over an ugly, jobless nigger on jew freak shows like "Springer". It has to be a mental disorder.

Old July 19th, 2010 #24
Johnny James

Sometimes I find it hard to blame people for their mistakes when their entire being is made up of Jewish inspiration, 99% of people I know are like that now. I'm only barely managing to come out of that hole. But there's a cut off point, I think if you sleep with niggers, you are lower than low and deserve to suffer.

Old July 19th, 2010 #25
patrick s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
It's the COOL new camera look!! Also referred to as "duck face".

YouTube- Duck Face (with lyrics)
First thing that comes to mind for me is that this is an attempt to look more niggerish...

Big ass nigger lips.

As far as the mudsharks...it's a classic case of if your not able to think for yourself these days...YOUR FUCKED!!!!

Old July 19th, 2010 #26
Chris Clafton

It looks like they're getting ready to do something inappropriate with their mouths -- probably something you know... with a nigger.

Old July 19th, 2010 #27
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post

The platypus is more attractive than this nigger:

[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old July 20th, 2010 #28
John T. White

One less race traitor in the world

Old July 20th, 2010 #29
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post

I bet this mongrel freak has the nigger teeth-sucking instinct in abundance. That's how it expresses its chagrin. Nowhaimsayin'?

Old July 20th, 2010 #30
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
I blame bad parenting. Would this have happened if their parents were racially aware? Probably not.
You have to also consider that there's a lot of white girls who fuck blacks to get revenge on their white father who they know it would piss off more than anything.

It's almost a risk for a white father to say to his daughter "don't fuck niggers".

Because it's like saying "don't picture a purple elephant".

She's going to ponder the purple elephant.

In normal society, it's assumed and normal for a white girl not to fuck niggers, and she's alienated from her peer group if she does.

Not in todays fucked up society. Today, when parents have to reinforce it, then it's awkward, it's that whole shitty dynamic of being outside the norm and "racist", and then it become interesting and exciting to dumb women.

Old July 20th, 2010 #31
Fred
Commie Killer

It is another... It's the JEWS!

While they teach their young girls how important it is to stay within their own kind they have a different plan for the Goym.

Jews hate Whites. It is a pure hatred and it is eternal.

What are the Yids best at? Destroying things that are good and beautiful. That's what they do.

How do they destroy Whites? On all fronts of society.

The Jewification of everything that Whites have created that was our civilization. By destroying our foundation.

The Jewified foundation has a message for our youth that comes from education, media, and religion. The message itself is wrong and bad but it is forced into our folks minds as being good and righteous.

If you want our young girls to stop defiling themselves by bedding down with Negroes, the Jew must be removed from our foundations of our nation. There is no other solution than a White revolution.

Last edited by Fred; July 20th, 2010 at 05:59 PM.

Old July 20th, 2010 #32
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Jews protect their own women from Arabs, while throwing ours to the niggers

July 19, 2010
1 day ago
Man convicted of rape for consensual sex with [Jewish] woman but told her he was Jewish

http://aliabunimah.posterous.com/man...li+Abunimah%29

Old November 19th, 2010 #33
Alec

Quote:
The tragedy is how these stupid sluts gave it to that fucking shit-skinned nigger. But at least now one is dead, and the other's locked up, so at least the bestiality is over with.
Quote:
Idiot mudsharks. At least she did what should be done ie killing mudsharks.
I'm sick of the bitches who thing that this kind of behavior is acceptable. She was a very pretty girl but when she decided to let a nigger fuck her she became a race-traitor coalburner who deserved to die. It's impossible to feel sorry for her.

This tragedy could have been averted if there had been a real white man in her life that knew how to treat a woman. We as white men need to ask what is it about niggers that attract women? Women want a man who is strong, who is willing to take charge and lay down the rules. Women want men they can respect. For all the jew-inspired feminist shit you hear about women wanting sensitive men who who are in touch with their feelings and who will listen them, when it comes down to it far to many women chose some nigger who would just as soon hit them as listen to them. As white men we've allowed jew-feminists to turn us into sniveling fags. They've cut off our balls and our women have been forced to turn to niggers to satisfy their inborn need to be dominated and controlled. Probably few women will come out and say that, but actions speak louder than words - do you think this nigger respected this bitch? Fuck no, he had no problem fucking another bitch on the side. If we can't stand up to niggers and convince white women like this coalburner that we are the superior choice we have no one but ourselves to blame. We've become fags and deserve what happens to us.

Quote:
I saw a pair like this at the animal shelter the other day. You could tell they were the "popular" girls at school, and were decently "hot" although hot women are a dime a dozen and worthless as excrement.
Yes, the are a dime a dozen and worthless as excrement. Subconsciously women know their place and want men who know their place as well. Men who are strong, willing to take charge, and willing to stand up for their race will get their attention!

Old November 19th, 2010 #34
O.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
Amen to that brother.. He looks like something that came outta my arse.. Corn chunks (er..corn-rows) and all..

God I hate those smelly blue-gummed mandingos..

Tags
bestiality, sickening, stupid white girls

Thread