VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 13th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post European parliament chief slams Israeli critics in Knesset as extremists

European parliament chief slams Israeli critics in Knesset as extremists

Haaretz

European Parliament President Martin Schulz on Thursday denounced the Israeli lawmakers who criticized his speech in the Knesset a day earlier as “extremists.”

“I presented to the Knesset the position of the European parliament,” Schulz told the German daily Die Welt, after his question regarding limits to Palestinian water consumption triggered a walkout by the right-wing party Habayit Hayehudi.

“Naturally, I cannot only say things that would be pleasant to everyone’s ears. I must also present the controversial side of the things.”

In a speech delivered in his native German to Israeli lawmakers on Wednesday, Schulz said, “A Palestinian youth asked me why an Israeli can use 70 cubic liters of water and a Palestinian just 17. I haven’t checked the data. I’m asking you if this is correct.”

After the walkout, Habayit Hayehudi Chairman Naftali Bennett demanded an apology from Schulz for his “lies.”

“Silence in the face of lying propaganda grants legitimacy to activities against Israeli citizens,” Bennett said.

In an interview with Die Welt following the incident, Schulz defended his speech and lambasted his detractors.

“I was surprised and hurt by the harsh reaction because the speech I delivered was pro-Israel,” he said. “The ones who disrupted my address belong to an extremist party who respond that way to any criticism that bothers them. [U.S. Secretary of State] John Kerry was similarly attacked.”

Following the speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Schulz of “selective hearing” for repeating the unverified Palestinian claim.

This entry was posted on February 13, 2014, 6:23 pm and is filed under Uncategorized . You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0 . You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

read full article at source: http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/20...as-extremists/

Old February 13th, 2014 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
I was surprised and hurt by the harsh reaction because the speech I delivered was pro-Israel,” he said. “The ones who disrupted my address belong to an extremist party who respond that way to any criticism that bothers them. [U.S. Secretary of State] John Kerry was similarly attacked.”
This guy shouldn't be attempting to write this off as the reaction or views of a few "extremists" when the prime minister, the head of the country, says this:

Quote:
Following the speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Schulz of “selective hearing” for repeating the unverified Palestinian claim.
He should be demanding an apology, of course he will never get one. Jews never will admit to any wrong doing ever. They are always in the right in their minds and they demand everyone else see things in that same way. Just one of the many reasons they are such a hated people all over the world.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old February 13th, 2014 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Articles say this Schultz fellow is a long time friend of Israel. So where did being a good puppet get him? You bowed low just so they could kick you in the teeth you fool. Will one Israeli say one word to defend him? I think not?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old February 13th, 2014 #4
ELF

As far as I'm conserend this is all smoke and mirrors bullshit on the part of the jewish swines to keep people guessinf as to what the jewish vermin are really up to.

Tags
Die Welt, Haaretz, Martin Schulz, Naftali Bennett, Litre

Thread