Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2008 #1
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Default Jew Michael Weiner Savage has an epiphany RE: Bernie "Made Off"

Funny rant by Kike savage basically admitting his tribe and its GOY toadies are a major problem in this collapsing nation.

Something tells me Savage got hit pretty hard by the scheming kike Madoff!

Isn't it aginst the TALMUD to rip off other members of the tribe?

Old December 17th, 2008 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
Funny rant by Kike savage basically admitting his tribe and its GOY toadies are a major problem in this collapsing nation.

Something tells me Savage got hit pretty hard by the scheming kike Madoff!

He stated yesterday that he wasn't in the stock market and didn't suffer any losses because of the markets or Madoff.

If you listen to his show closely he tries to obscure the role jews play in finance, politics, etc. He seemed to come apart during the last hour at which point I stopped listening.

He finished a tirade against Madoff and immediately went into some republican-democrat shtick subsequently calling his listeners 'you morons.' Is an operative in my estimation in place to make fuzzy the reality his listeners see with their own two eyes.

Old December 17th, 2008 #3
Vox Populae
Banned

What's most appropriate here is the comic that was floating around here entitled: "When Jews Take Over America". The one where the kike is headed in to the restaraunt and throws a buck back at the starving homeless Whites sitting on the curb.

Old December 17th, 2008 #4
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post

Yes, the Talmud recommends the Jew deal honestly with his neighbor and gives him free reign to rip off the goyim, even to the point of encouraging goy rip-off.

However, since the observant jew swears in advance to tell lies and dishonor his covenants for the succeeding year, there could certainly be some ambiguity in the depth of his obligation to treat his neighbor honestly.

My take on it is that any jew doing business with another jew should exercise "due-diligence" to a very high degree. Goyim doing business with jews should merely BOHICA. (I.E. "bend over, here it comes again.")

Old December 17th, 2008 #5
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Yes, the Talmud recommends the Jew deal honestly with his neighbor and gives him free reign to rip off the goyim, even to the point of encouraging goy rip-off.

However, since the observant jew swears in advance to tell lies and dishonor his covenants for the succeeding year, there could certainly be some ambiguity in the depth of his obligation to treat his neighbor honestly.

My take on it is that any jew doing business with another jew should exercise "due-diligence" to a very high degree. Goyim doing business with jews should merely BOHICA. (I.E. "bend over, here it comes again.")
NO! Gentiles need to make informed decisions and NOT do business with jews at ALL!

Thread