Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2005 #141
Gott

I've been in the movie racket for a long, long time and know a lot of very proud jews who are extremely eager to claim performers, directors, writers and producers as their own and I have NEVER once heard any jew in this business claim that Lamarr was jewish. Judy Garland - oh yeah, many, many times. Lamarr never. I have never heard that once, in fact, from any source.

jews in this field are very eager to tell anyone who will listen that Kay Francis and Gail Russell were (rather than the maybe that is possible) part black blood and that Merle Oberon was half India Indian (mother). And I've heard the Judy Garland was jewish argument pushed hard along with all the other known jews or part jews from Sylvia Sydney, Bebe Daniels, Alma Rubens to Paulette Goddard and Jeff Chandler.

Jew sites often call the opera composer Rossini a jew - a total bold faced fabrication and complete lie, and please remember that jew sites - like the jews who sponsor them -have a nasty habit of stealing and lying.

As to Lamarr 'loathing' the regime...I think you have to have a brain in order to loathe anything, unless maybe it can be done by instinct alone (actually I have a instinctual visceral aversion to jews...but Lamarr was out of Europe very early and how then could she have a loating for the regime as she didn't know it? This sounds like good Hollywood PR). Nobody ever accused Lamarr of having a brain or caring about anything other than being 'the most beautiful woman in the world.' She didn't need a brain with that face and body.

The jews who ran Hollywood had an aversion to hiring jew performers (especially women) partly because they were busily chewing their way into the innards of America and didn't want the moron millions to be thinking too much about 'jews', and I think partly because, as we all know, nobody actually hates jews more than jews do.

Finally, and most distastefully, jew movie moguls don't like or don't much get off on the idea of jewesses having to suck or fuck them (if you will pardon my French) but do get off on that idea if it is a sweet Christian girl. A guy I've known most of my life who is a big shot in my profession has told me way more times than I care to remember how many of the really lovely blonde, ethereal girls at Warner Brothers were Jack Warner's mistresses. The look of smug disdain, contempt and triumph that comes over this fellow when he is relating to me (or anyone else who will listen) how a jew soiled and despoiled Marilyn Miller or Joan Blondell or Anita Louise...really maniacal.

Sylvia Sydney was fairly briefly a big Paramount (the most classy by far of the major studios) star only because she was the mistress of B. P. Schulberg when he was head of production. But even when she was on the top, she mostly played' exotics', just like the slightly previous Alma Rubens. They both specialized in Indians, Japs, half-breeds and...ghetto wenches (Sydney memorably for King Vidor and Josef von Sternberg). The minute
though that Schulberg was offed (by other jews) her days were numbered, as the jew bosses simply preferred to force sex on the likes of Carole Lombard and Marlene Dietrich rather than some sleazy jewess on the payroll.

over and out.

Old October 11th, 2005 #142
Angle

Eli Wallach - another Jew. He was funny in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

'At the end of his life he organized a financial offering for the poor in Jerusalem [Jew city] from the gentile churches he had founded.' - St. Paul [Jew], Oxford Companion to Class. Civ.

Old October 12th, 2005 #143
N.B. Forrest

The look of smug disdain, contempt and triumph that comes over this fellow when he is relating to me (or anyone else who will listen) how a jew soiled and despoiled Marilyn Miller or Joan Blondell or Anita Louise...really maniacal.

I'd heard that Joan Blondell was a jewess, too; it would be a relief if she wasn't, because she was luscious.

Old October 12th, 2005 #144
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Her real name is Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler. Hedy was born in Vienna, Austria to the daughter of a prominent banker (JEW ALERT!). Hedy Lamarr was well known for her exotic, dark-haired beauty, which she shared with a passion throughout her silver screen stardom.

Hedy Lamarr married Fritz Mandl, an Austrian munitions magnate (JEW ALERT!) . Lamarr was signed by MGM and migrated to the United States of America in 1937 (JEW ALERT!).

http://www.clevernet.net/hedylamarr/

I put http://photos.allcelebs.us/hedy-lama...amarr_0001.jpg between [Img] and [/img], with Img written like img.

In the mid-1950s, Lamarr's career started to dwindle. Hedy said she stopped getting decent work because she wouldn't have sex with a certain film executive to get ahead.

Old October 12th, 2005 #145
Gott

That Blondell was a jew thing is from one of those sites that claims virtually everybody (the special interest gays have similar fantasy lists, by the way). My understanding is that like virtually all the young performers at Warner Brothers, Blondell was Irish (American). And, yeah, luscious. They nicknamed her big tits at WB (the office boys and such).

Lamarr's 'official' biography is very amusing. Banker family, rich, but she's swimming around in Ecstasy in her birthday suit? Doesn't sound like a high class background to me. Anything is possible though and sure, she could be all, big part or tiny part jew. However, while if you know it and look hard, you can see it in Paulette Goddard's face and mannerisms I can't see it in Lamarr. She has classic Aryan beauty with regular, well-spaced features. More importantly, she doesn't remotely have the jew mannerisms in her performances. If anything she is too passive and serene in most of her films.

Her career ended because she wouldn't sleep with _____________, eh? That's more standard Hollywood baloney, like her biography (like her biography sounds to me, that is). Her career ended because she was never a particularly popular/successful star even with a giant build up at the beginning and because, like everyone else in the world, every year she was a year older than the one before. For a performer who is performing because she is 'the most beautiful woman in the world' getting older means the end (Sharon Stone comes immediately to mind as another looker who isn't much around because she isn't a looker any more). Even with the most careful lighting and most advantageous angles, she isn't (Lamarr) remotely as beautiful in Samson and Delilah (1950) as she was in Ziegfield Girl (1941), where she is incredibly lovely.

Old October 12th, 2005 #146
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

WHy dont we start a Heddy Larmar thread since that's apparently what folks are interested in? Go here:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...804#post285804

Old October 15th, 2005 #147
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
That Blondell was a jew thing is from one of those sites that claims virtually everybody (the special interest gays have similar fantasy lists, by the way). My understanding is that like virtually all the young performers at Warner Brothers, Blondell was Irish (American). And, yeah, luscious. They nicknamed her big tits at WB (the office boys and such).
Yes indeedy. I have a pic of her nude, and let me tell you, she was magnificent.

What do you think of another of my all-time favorites, the delicious Susan Hayward?

Old October 16th, 2005 #148
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Nazis and Jews cozy as bugs in a rug in 1939??? Nazis must have been a front group for the Jews. Well, it figures.
According to conspiracy researcher Eustace Mullins (and his claims should be taken with a grain of salt), two of Hitler's backers were Baron Oppenheim and Max Warburg.

Old November 11th, 2005 #149
Unthinkable

The credits at the beginning say 'Menahem Golam and Yoram Globus present a Michael Winner film'.

Michael Winner is a jewish director in Britain.

Old February 2nd, 2015 #150
C18 Australia
Banned

Death Wish 4 is that over the top it's quite funny.

Thread