VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2010 #101
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Overall, the 5.7x28 from a pistol is about ballistically equivalent to a .22 magnum from a rifle. Not very inspiring for nigger defense,...or any kind of self defense.
The 5.7 is the same round the P90 uses, and FNH has shown even the civilian legal standard ammo will go through 3/4 of a armoured vest(front and half of back). That's pretty impressive to me. Plus The FiveseveN handgun holds 20 rounds standard. Learn to aim and you've got something to make them worry. Much less recoil for a woman to handle too. I don't have one of them, and I'm not particularly looking into one, but if I found one cheap I'd definitely jump on it.

Old June 27th, 2010 #102
Leshrac
Mad Science

Guns are messy, noisy and far from the perfect way to get away with disposing of someone.

Why would you go for the painfully obvious stupid way when there are so many ways of dealing with that problem quietly ? (provided it's even real)

Old June 27th, 2010 #103
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
The 5.7 is the same round the P90 uses, and FNH has shown even the civilian legal standard ammo will go through 3/4 of a armoured vest(front and half of back). That's pretty impressive to me. Plus The FiveseveN handgun holds 20 rounds standard. Learn to aim and you've got something to make them worry. Much less recoil for a woman to handle too. I don't have one of them, and I'm not particularly looking into one, but if I found one cheap I'd definitely jump on it.
Compared against the average and easily affordable glock, springfield armory XD or para-ordnance 9mms with similar dimensions to the FN pistol and up to 18+1 rounds capacity in a classic and performance proven caliber, unless armor piercing is a tactical consideration of civilian self defense what you're left with is not only impractical but may well be an affectation.

Old June 27th, 2010 #104
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Guns are messy, noisy and far from the perfect way to get away with disposing of someone.

Why would you go for the painfully obvious stupid way when there are so many ways of dealing with that problem quietly ? (provided it's even real)
Agreed, i'd much rather use an RC3 to eliminate them quietly.

Old June 27th, 2010 #105
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I've heard about a new more female appropriate 5.7x28mm cough though... Perhaps that would be less bulky and lighter on the hands? Psst, it's armour-piercing too, for the thick skulls.
Is there a consensus on the best location to shoot rampaging niggers to stop them in their tracks if one is short on ammo? I keep hearing these horror stories of niggers being shot in their kevlar-like craniums, and it's like nothing to them; it's a waste of a bullet.

I imagine a dead center shot in the face would have to do some likely fatal damage, but it's not always easy to hit dead center; I wonder if in tense situations it might not be better to go for the heart, as even if you are a bit off at least your bullet won't be wasted, puncturing a lung and the like, maybe even hitting the spine if you are lucky.

Old June 27th, 2010 #106
Jimmy Watson

Not your personal army.

And shoot them in the guts or knees. Even if it's only in the thighs, they have to walk on that with their weight, and it's more visible to them. And if you get them within the pelvis with a bullet then that's going to hurt. I am imagining a riot or march of several rows deep here.

I wouldn't try anything fancy though, I'd either drop to the ground and fire straight at their centres of mass or I'd get out of there.

Old June 27th, 2010 #107
John Denton
Banned

I just visited the Daily Mail site and saw this photo about a woman who left the annual music festival in Glastonbury, England to give birth and then return with her newborn baby. Her partner is shown with her. Given this is a high quality photo, I have few doubts she is Jewish going by the facial features. Yes, our Aryan princeses desperately need us, because so many white men are marrying Jeweses these days, and thereby massively increasing the number of mongrelized Jews being born. If this carries on then the white women of the future are going to look like Golda Meir. Is that what you want, white man?

What I dislike about the WN movement is the indifference to white-Jewish miscegenation, which is much more prevalent than black and white miscegenation.

Old June 27th, 2010 #108
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post
I just visited the Daily Mail site and saw this photo about a woman who left the annual music festival in Glastonbury, England to give birth and then return with her newborn baby. Her partner is shown with her. Given this is a high quality photo, I have few doubts she is Jewish going by the facial features. Yes, our Aryan princeses desperately need us, because so many white men are marrying Jeweses these days, and thereby massively increasing the number of mongrelized Jews being born. If this carries on then the white women of the future are going to look like Golda Meir. Is that what you want, white man?

What I dislike about the WN movement is the indifference to white-Jewish miscegenation, which is much more prevalent than black and white miscegenation.
Could be the guy is also Jewish.

She looks a bit like Wallace, from Wallace and Grommet.

Old June 27th, 2010 #109
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I imagine a dead center shot in the face would have to do some likely fatal damage, but it's not always easy to hit dead center; I wonder if in tense situations it might not be better to go for the heart, as even if you are a bit off at least your bullet won't be wasted, puncturing a lung and the like, maybe even hitting the spine if you are lucky.
That is why I favor the shotgun for home defense.

Old June 27th, 2010 #110
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Is there a consensus on the best location to shoot rampaging niggers to stop them in their tracks if one is short on ammo? I keep hearing these horror stories of niggers being shot in their kevlar-like craniums, and it's like nothing to them; it's a waste of a bullet.

What mister watson advises below is pretty much your best bet. Or start carrying a 12ga shotgun instead (unrealistic) with 3" magnum buck, or something like a glaive.

(george, you've ever fired a magnum shell with a pistol grip? ow)

Old June 27th, 2010 #111
George Witzgall

Yeah, for home defense a sawed off shotgun is where it's at, no question.

Old June 27th, 2010 #112
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Yay for hearing aids.

Old June 27th, 2010 #113
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Ya, good idea. You shoot and kill the nig attacking you just to go to jail for owning an illegal firearm.... neato.

Old June 27th, 2010 #114
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Ya, good idea. You shoot and kill the nig attacking you just to go to jail for owning an illegal firearm.... neato.
You got any better ideas for dealing with a meth'ed out nig in your home shooting at you with his gun?

Old June 27th, 2010 #115
Jess_Smith

Quote:
You got any better ideas for dealing with a meth'ed out nig in your home shooting at you with his gun?
Use your rolling pin.

Old June 27th, 2010 #116
John Denton
Banned

Quote:

He looks Anglo-Saxon to me, with large green eyes rather than the narrower type in Jews. And I'm afraid to say I've seen a lot of other white men with very Jewy looking women in public. I even know white men who have married Jewish women. If Jews were really a tiny portion of the public this could be ignored. But they're not! For example, I saw loads of Jews in Chicago a couple of weeks back that confirmed what I've long argued.

All the while the WN movement remains in denial or ignores this problem, we will not create the awareness of it to help save our race. The offspring of Jews and white gentiles might pass for Caucasian, but they are not white and will carry many Jewish characteristics in them. I'm convinced when whites accept Jews are not a minority and intermarriage between them and us is rife, then we might build a viable movement for pure whites to coalesce together for racial survial.

In the meantime too many WNs seem happy to vent invective about blacks and/or talk about issues that are not really important.

Old June 27th, 2010 #117
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
An 18 1/8" barrel w/ pistol grip @ 26" OAL is practically a sawed-off. The general rule is a loss of 100fps per inch of barrel removed. A 00 or 000 buckshot pellet is light enough without reducing your velocity by 30-40% and ultimately just going to nigger prison, on top of civil suits brought by a pock-marked nog because the lead bounced right off their exoskeletal conk.

Old June 27th, 2010 #118
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Better to be judged by twelve men than carried by six.
Besides nothing says you can't shorten the barrel to at or slightly above the legal limit.

Old June 27th, 2010 #119
Hugh
Holorep survivor

If folks do use OC/pepper spray, once you see it is going on target, use as much as possible, spray from the forehead above the nose to the base of the nose and back up vertically, to get as much into the attackers nose as into their eyes.

If you spray sideways across the eyes, a great deal will miss, and a lot will go onto cheeks, neck etc, where it has little value. Aim for just above the bridge of the nose and sides of the nose, and you won't go wrong, it will go right into the tear ducts, which is exactly where you want it to go.
The liquid one is better than the spray.

If thinking of taking self defence classes, make sure to check them out carefully.

The dojos attended by the police/run by ex police are best, as they tend to be practical, quick, proven on the streets, will not get you put in prison for using their techniques and do not require much training or fitness.
They also give out practical tips, which are often more valuable than the techniques. Women should always wear flat soled shoes, so they can run and kick and fight if need be. Whites all live in a high risk environment.Wearing jeans makes rape less likely, but above all, appearing confident and able to look after oneself is the main deterrent.Esnure areas you move through are well lit, lighting is a key element in preventing many attacks.
Criminals are cowards and bullies in most cases.

Usually the local police or rape counselling services will be able to give some good advice on where to go.
The elbow is a critical weapon, and safety shoes with steel or hardened plastic toecaps for a kick to the knee bring most situations under control.
Knees are the weakest point of an attacker.

Any course worth its salt will include and focus heavily upon improvised weapons.
Normal people are not fit, trained or used to fighting, so need to use weapons.
A normal hammer or garden tools are deadly, keys will stab, a pen makes a hole the size of a .38 going in, a tightly rolled up magazine is as hard as a small stick at the striking end, and they won't get you imprisoned.If one is prepared to use them. Actually cutting or chopping someone is different to the theory.

A set of handcuffs are amongst the smallest, easiest to carry, deadliest and most practical weapons there are.
They can serve as knuckledusters, break, stab, tear and rip, and really make a lasting impression.
Of course if they get taken away from you, they can be used against you.
Being handcuffed by your attacker will result in your then having a most interesting day.

If an average person wants to study a martial art, boxing and judo are best as what they teach is usually immediately useful the moment you leave after a lesson.
Above all, learn to get hit, and that just because you've hit someone, it isn't over.
The contact portion of most fights lasts well under 5 seconds.

The one clip deals with improvised weapons, the next home defense, the next shows normal folks trying to be martial artists.
Wedging external doors shut with door wedges can be added in as a good idea.
Look at your lifestyle and environment. Where is an attack likely to occur, when and what would you do.
The last is actually very realistic, as it shows how things work in real life for real normal people, not well trained, not very fit or very knowledgeable, as opposed to controlled dojo conditions and situations where we see practitioners after many years practice.
People in stressful situations do make mistakes, do slip, fall, miss and will often hurt themselves more than their opponent.Above all, remember to breathe.

A handful of actions thoroughly understood and practised over and over are best,and a punching bag and working with a partner will show whether or not a blow would be effective.

Self defence courses and instructors are not all equal.

Old June 27th, 2010 #120
Hayden
Banned

Quote:

She looks like a grommet.

Thread