Old April 18th, 2012 #1
Stronza

Default Ted Nugent: "I am a black jew..."

Oh, that Teddy; he is a caution!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/elec...icle-1.1063425

Old April 18th, 2012 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

I've long advocated removing that gui-tard's fingers with garden shears.

(Hey, Ted! Let's see you play "Great White Buffalo" now, bitch!)

Old April 18th, 2012 #3
John sholtes
Banned

"I'm a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally," the 63-year-old gun enthusiast griped. "And there are some power-abusing, corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth."

Ted Nugent also has a hooked nose and must be part jew.

This is typical they always point to NAZIS whenever any jew corruption happens. Prison planet is filled with jews who even go to the extent of using terms like Israeli NAZIS and act like the NAZIS are controlling everything.
Even in Germany there are jews running around clubbing WW11 Germans right on the street and the Germans can't even stop them.
How can we still be allowing the jews to run rampant in our government and let jews like Ted Nugent the bambi killer spread his Bolshivik bullshit without publicly calling him out. I'm sure since he is a nigger jew that he will get away with his threatening statements towards Usurper Barry and will soon be hosted on every right wing jew Michael Savage type talk show making claims against the NAZI government.

Meanwhile the jews will steer us into WW111 and the anihilation of the white race.

Old April 19th, 2012 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post

Ted Nugent also has a hooked nose and must be part jew.
He is not a jew, he is just a lying hypocritical patriotard.

We have a thread about him here

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=107031

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 19th, 2012 #5
Eric

Never been a Ted fan.

Anyone who ever embraced the long ago co-opted (Dick Armey controlled) Republican infested Tea Party needs to have their head examined at the very least.

Old April 19th, 2012 #6
DiCarlo
Banned

Ted Nugent: "I am a black jew..."

"and homosexual"

Old April 19th, 2012 #7
keifer

While he is out giving public speeches, someone should take the opportunity to go poach a deer off his land.

Old April 19th, 2012 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Secret Service To Meet With TED NUGENT Over Perceived OBAMA Threat

- Apr. 19, 2012

According to The Pulse Of Radio, the Secret Service will meet with Ted Nugent today (April 19) in response to his remarks on April 14 in St. Louis at the National Rifle Association convention. Nugent, who has endorsed Mitt Romney in the general election, said, among other things, "If you don't know that our government is wiping its ass with the constitution, you're living under a rock. . . I'll tell you this right now: if Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year. . . Our president, and attorney general, our vice president, Hillary Clinton — they're criminals. We're Americans because we defied the king. . . We are patriots, we are bravehearts. We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

Since then, Nugent told conservative radio host Glenn Beck, "We actually have heard from the Secret Service and they have a duty. I support them. I salute them. And I look forward to our meeting tomorrow." Nugent went on to say: "I've never threatened anybody's life in my life. I've never threatened. I don't waste breath threatening."

He went on to joke: "We're going to have a little barbecue get-together. I'm not trying to diminish the seriousness of this, because if the Secret Service are doing it, they are serious. They are dedicated and I will be as polite and supportive as I possibly can be, which will be thoroughly."

Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul addressed the controversy in a brief statement: "Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from. Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil."

Ted Nugent told The Pulse Of Radio that he can't believe how anything he says seems to be automatically cast in a negative light. "I mean, it's just insanity how they immediately reduce everything I do to homophobic, sexist, racist, and shameless self-promotion," he said.

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/...sitemID=172800

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 21st, 2012 #9
John sholtes
Banned

Default Ted Nuger Pleads guilty to illegal black bear kill in Alaska

TED NUGENT IS A SADISTIC SLOB HUNTER

In his hyperbloodthirsty book about God, guns and hunting, Ted Nugent leaves the reader with the strong and accurate perception that he loves to kill animals. He is addicted to killing animals as strongly as some people are addicted to alcohol or drugs.

He just got sited for illegally killing an Alaskan black bear.

A little while ago he was on Hannidy bragging about how many deer he killed each season. Telling Hannidy that he donated meat to war vetrans. As if American military men can't hunt for their own meat.

I have nothing against hunting for meat and sport but leave something for other hunters to hunt. If it wasn't for abusers like Ted Nugent the military vets would be able to find their own game.

http://www.eonline.com/news/ted_nuge...365-topstories

Although the count of transporting an illegally hunted bear does have a penalty of up to a year in prison along with a $100,000 fine, prosecutors are recommending Nugent pay a $10,000 fine, receive two years of probation, and be banned from hunting and fishing in Alaska and on any U.S. Forest Service lands for one year

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/ted_nuge...#ixzz1sj5xrzQm

Old April 21st, 2012 #10
H.B.

So Nugent is an out of place parasite who is trying to bully, intimidate and silence the Obongo administration? Is that what he is trying to say?

What would a nigger-kike be doing at a Klan meeting other than trying to cause problems and interfere with their free speech rights?

Old April 21st, 2012 #11
Hunter Morrow

He had an "outdoors" t.v. show that was basically him being a slob, a yokel and a degenerate with no regard for nature or law, be it written or unwritten.

He was hunting over illegal food plots, shooting things with illegal weapons, hunting in areas without permission (basically trespassing on people's property with weapons) the works.

Here is one where he got busted in court and fined for shooting an immature buck over an illegal bait plot. Just for starters, really.

Quote:
In September 2009, Nugent embarked on a hunt near Somerset, El Dorado County, California. He was accompanied by a guide and a cameraman, filming for his Outdoor Channel show "Spirit of the Wild." The video taken appeared in an episode of the show first broadcast on February 9, 2010. California Fish and Game wardens who watched the broadcast noticed that it showed Nugent killing a very young buck which had been attracted by commercial bait. Both the killing of such a young deer and the use of bait are crimes under California state law. On August 13, 2010, he pled no contest in Yuba County to two misdemeanors: illegally baiting a deer, and failing to have a deer tag signed by a government official after a kill. He was fined USD $1,750 by the court.[40]
This black bear poaching is just the capstone of an entire lifetime's worth of egotistical violations.

This prick cocksucker also has something called "Sunrize Acres" or some other bullshit. It is nothing but canned hunts, where animals are fenced in and shot by morons who pay thousands of dollars for the privilege. It basically takes no more skill or thought than popping an animal at the county zoo.

Furthermore, all his music sucks balls. He was in favor of Vietnam but he shit his pants, literally, and feigned psychosis to dodge the draft. Chickenhawk AND chicken shit. Now he's a complete Zionist buffoon and "GOP Member" who never misses an opportunity to show his poaching ass on garbage such as FOX News.

Thread