VNN Broadcasts

Old August 7th, 2008 #21
Steve B
Banned

Jeff Chandler....supposedly a homo.

Old August 7th, 2008 #22
Richard H.
Banned

Ira Grossel a fucking jew queer; I might know YOU would pick him go ahead wiki it, see for yourself. Now who looks like the dumbass?

Old August 7th, 2008 #23
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Granted, but this thread could have actually led to some good discussion.
I’m sure you’ve heard the expression ‘you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar’. If someone does something good encourage more of the same and they will come around. If you have a problem with someone’s personality THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM. There are plenty of assholes on here, but you don’t have to lock antlers with all of them.
There were many other good threads until Mel came around and tried to sell everyone on HIS plan then dis people for not bowing down.

Thing is, Mel used to be an ok poster until he started to figure out that he could use WNism as a pulpit for his stardom. Now he has self-exhalted himself to a level of invincibility that he's never had before. He can't stop with the "me" theme because the attention is addictive. He doesn't understand that he isn't above the Cause and probably doesn't even know what it is. I've been in this game for over 20 years and have seen many come and go... one common theme is for people with low self-esteem to come into our ranks and then use the message as a catapult for their own self aggrandizement. Our duty as vets is to call them out and warn others that their message is not about defeating the jew... it's about pumping up their own self esteem at the cost of new arrivals to WNism.

Old August 7th, 2008 #24
USNN88
ANSWP

yeah point 1 of the first post not really needed. the jews keep their little boats in the Med and IO, and SOSUS would easily get them if they came this way of course unless the zog told the navy to ignore them so maybe point one should be moved down the list.

Old August 8th, 2008 #25
melcur
Banned

My, my, my. Jett Rink and Richard H really seem to dislike this particular thread. What's wrong with the article? Well, it outlines how kikes should be removed from our society. No wonder they don't like it.

Old August 8th, 2008 #26
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
My, my, my. Jett Rink and Richard H really seem to dislike this particular thread.
Richard H. has a sock puppet named "Anton" and I'm not sure what he thinks he's going to accomplish by posting under two different nicks. Everyone can see through the ignorant drivel of both posters and now know that Richard H. is 1. A self professed narcotic addict, 2. A self professed liar, and 3. Non-White.

See this post.

Old August 8th, 2008 #27
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
I Am Legion
Interesting that you should pick a quote from a demonic entity as your signature Richard. This along with the fact that you are a self-professed narcotic addict, a self-professed liar, and a self-professed non-White says much about you and why you are here.

Old August 8th, 2008 #28
Todd in FL
Banned

This is what I posted yesterday about Melcur and it still applies today. If you are new and think Melcur is doing something for the Cause think again. He's just here to boost his own low self-esteem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
There were many other good threads until Mel came around and tried to sell everyone on HIS plan then dis people for not bowing down.

Thing is, Mel used to be an ok poster until he started to figure out that he could use WNism as a pulpit for his stardom. Now he has self-exhalted himself to a level of invincibility that he's never had before. He can't stop with the "me" theme because the attention is addictive. He doesn't understand that he isn't above the Cause and probably doesn't even know what it is. I've been in this game for over 20 years and have seen many come and go... one common theme is for people with low self-esteem to come into our ranks and then use the message as a catapult for their own self aggrandizement. Our duty as vets is to call them out and warn others that their message is not about defeating the jew... it's about pumping up their own self esteem at the cost of new arrivals to WNism.

Old August 9th, 2008 #29
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
The only reason Melcur put this up is to get pos rep from well-meaning newbie to make up for the neg rep from vets
Ah yes Todd’s 3 R’s of activism
Rep
Ratting
Rants.

So you are a vet now Todd? Don’t you mean Richard he is the one who claimed to valiantly serve ZOG and further it’s interests.

Old August 9th, 2008 #30
Jane_Doe#5

I think the original post was a great Idea. Now all we need is a sleeper we can get into office to make it happen.

*wakes up* ...Guess I Can forget that dream.

NOBAMA '08

Old August 9th, 2008 #31
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Interesting that you should pick a quote from a demonic entity as your signature Richard. This along with the fact that you are a self-professed narcotic addict, a self-professed liar, and a self-professed non-White says much about you and why you are here.
Can't you queers think up something NEW because this tired old shit is getting old.
I've attached a recent picture of you two.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	melcurandotptt.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	4939  

Thread