VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 18th, 2005 #21
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
We are going to separate, there is going to be a lot of fluidity in borders and power bases among the capable races, and blacks are going to resume their natural position.
Interesting... I would wonder if white people would resume to their natural position?

But Ahhh...

Anyways...

Quote:
Monkeyboy: this article illustrates why I post niggers acting like niggers. Firstly, the obvious, you demand respect when you're not respectable, lacking the most basic self control that makes human society work. Your predictable behavior eventually leads any honest observer to only one conclusion: niggers really are subhuman. I don't what you are, but I know what you're not. You're not fit to live among decent people anywhere. Secondly, the whole tone of every one of these system "news" stories revovles around mitigating and distorting what is clearly innate and habitual behavior. You can set your watch by the savagery of niggers. Thirdly, you go on about Whites having all the power. So Whites are cranking out this perepetual nigger forgiveness, whenever Whites get murdered or raped they were asking for it, anti reality? That doesn't even make sense. The higher you go in print and broadcast media, the more jews you find, until you get to the very top, where it is jews and jews alone. This is undeniable fact.
You wrote a nice story... and I thank you for doing so on my behalf.

First, I didn't ask you for shit... let alone respect. That is something I will have to give to myself.

Secondly, to niggers white people are savages. I mean really who decides these things? Who is savages and who is not?

Thirdly, Niggers didn't decide to be niggers. Think about it... the non-white people in Africa, didn't have a meeting on how they were to be mistreated, which eventualy lead to niggers in so-called America raping, killing, stealing, what have you.

Didn't have to be in this situation if people classified as white didn't create.

I figure, if you are smart enough to out-smart niggers in Africa long time ago, then you are smart enough to fix the problem. Simple.

Now the thing with Jews...

As I stated before WHITE JEWS are WHITE PEOPLE... JEWS is nothing more than a title....

If this so-called person practice JUDAISM... then this would mean this person could consider themselves JEW... to confuse niggers, such as Farrakhan... who ask for strict color classifications; BLACK OR WHITE.

Don't give me that JEW shit... because that dosen't make sense.

Instead I keep it simple by three strict classifications:

WHITE

NON-WHITE

WHITE SUPREMACIST/RACIST.

When you say JEW... I suspect you are naming people that practice white supremacy/racism (White Supremacist/racist)... and your hatered of not participating in the games, meaning not having the power to mistreat niggers.

Agian, don't give me that JEW shit.

Quote:
http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

Playing one race against the other is a racial survival strategy of theirs.

http://www.brooklynskyline.com/news...sp?c=ne&na=1486

Another attack on Whites where niggers were shouting "Black Power" but race had nothing to do with it.

Here's a reality check for you. I'm not here to debate you or any other black. I'm on this board for the discriminating guest who is undecided, and open to the truth. Blacks are nothing but symptoms. The 21st century will come be dominated by identity politics, racial identity politics. Whites, jews, mexs and asians are going to fight it out, politically and otherwise, for control of the community. Indeed we already are. The power of blacks - even the power of predation - is artificially propped up by the removal of our defensive measures: segregation et al..

The idea of you ever having the ablility to maintain even a housing project in a manner suitable for humans is ludicrous, as evidenced by the condition of each and every housing project in any city across America. But you're going to rise up and rule the world? Just like you did in Haiti? After you were done raping and slaughtering all the Whites, one of the richest countries in the world turned into the poorest, and almost two hundred years later it's just a stew pot of nigger aids. That's all niggers can do, and you know it, let's drop this pretense.

You're full of utopian ideas of class struggle, if blacks are shown how to...if blacks could just get a leg up...then everything would be fine for the black race.

Fantasy.

The article above illustrates (1) that blacks hate Whites for who we are (2) that jews controlling the media and other things like legislation hate Whites for who we are. Neither one of those things could ever change. Whites see and treat the aforementioned like individuals whereas blacks and jews see and treat Whites as a group.
Now you have to sort this shit out... I mean, just ask yourself...

If niggers are doing so much harmful shit, why do you continue on to let this go?

Well I say you are working on two factors here...

You aren't doing shit

or

you KNOW what will happen if you do decide to do shit.

Black Power will ultimately become reality not the Fantasy, you're hopeing.

Old April 18th, 2005 #22
Jimbo

Default Here's a Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanTeenBully
if a nigger came to my door and asked for a donation, i'd donate an ass whipping to him. I go to college too, and where's the United White College Fund? Fucking shit skinned niggers.

Try getting some assistance from the United Nigger College Fund
to help with your tuition, When you're rejected, Sue Their Monkey
Asses for Racism.

Old April 18th, 2005 #23
AryanTeenBully

good idea. I'd like to see what the nigger monkeys do if I tried that. Fucking idiots need all the help they can get, yet it doesn't even help the niggers.

Old April 19th, 2005 #24
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanTeenBully
good idea. I'd like to see what the nigger monkeys do if I tried that. Fucking idiots need all the help they can get, yet it doesn't even help the niggers.
(((Shaking my head)))

I suspect people could decide who are the real monkeys.

Old April 19th, 2005 #25
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Here are some black contributions;

Many forms of music.
Many recipes. Famous Amos cookies comes to mind.
Many forms of dance.
Dolemite Movies.
Good target for a great many good jokes.
Home Invasions.
GRIDS / AIDS / QRID
Smash & Grab Theft.
Wilding.
Creating Jobs
-75% of policing staff required.
-90% of prison staff required.
-60% Drug rehab facility jobs.
-Need for businesses like liquor stores, check cashing outlets, and pawn shops.
Voodoo.
Afro-sheen.
Boon to Fried chicken and malt liquor industries.
Death by shaking (babies).
Mob Looting. (When 30+ niggers go into a store and loot it.)
Gang hand signs.
Pimping.
Public Urination.
Gang Rape.
Running with electronics (stolen).
Finding new use for sprite can as Crack Pipe.
Car-Jackings.
Grub Casserole.
Suicide performance art.
Ugliest footwear ever.

Hopefully I named many contrbutions, I am sure there are many many more.

Also, let me hit you with some knowledge my niggah. On an individual basis blacks may have some big bruisers, but as a race you are weak. You are only as strong as you are because you are propped up by liberals, jews, and the government.

If you were not a weak, tribal, violent, unproductive people, you would never have been enslaved. If your society had the great minds and societal order whites did, then you would have already have attained or obtained through trade gun powder and effective firearms, or other types of effective weaponry, and would have been able to rout the slavers. At the very least, you would have great strongholds which would make it a hassle to lay siege to. As it were, your 'pimp' mentality is both genetic and cultural, so selling (out) your own was never a problem for your people. Either actively or passively, blacks allowed themselves to be enslaved, one unproductive day at a time.

Old April 24th, 2005 #26
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Good one Zeke!!

Looks like the opp forum is history,lol.

Like it ever had a chance to begin with,hahaha.

I guess there is nothing left but a resounding silence for the Nigger and Jew lovers.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 5th, 2005 #27
Ray_Air...

Default Black Inventions

I once saw a book that listed black inventions. Here are a few of the black inventions it listed- 1) Peanut Butter
2) Oil Can

Wow, there is no way a White man would have ever thought of that. Sad thing is, the White man probably already had it and it was falsely credited to blacks. Lets compare a few White inventions with a few Black inventions:

WHITE INVENTIONS- Airplane, Electricity, Skyscrapers, Trains
BLACK INVENTIONS- Peanut Butter, Oil Can, Voodoo

You see what I mean.

Old May 6th, 2005 #28
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Here is a link Ray_Air, that even takes that away from them, lol.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

More proof that niggers created, and contributed absolutely nothing.

I will give em credit for AIDS, after all, its only a nigger could screw a monkey.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 7th, 2005 #29
AryanTeenBully

and that's why most niggers look like monkeys too.

Thread