Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2011 #1
Rounder

Default Invite to Address University Students

A professor of religious studies at a Missouri 4-year college phoned and invited me to address his class of about 25 students on a specific date in January 2012.

I'll be given 45 minutes to make my presentation, then there'll be a lengthly question and answer period.

I'll definitely pass out lots of "stuff" to each student, such as Dr Pierce's "Who Rules America" (updated edition), and other super hard hitting publications/documents.

Those so inclined, can mail me 30 or so copies of hard-hitting "stuff", which I'll consider passing out, as well.

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

The professor also agreed to audio tape the event. And I'll post it here.

This is right up my alley. I'll enjoy it immensely, guaranteed.

Oh, glory day !!!

PS: Coupla body guards isn't a bad idea, since my arrival on campus will, most likely, be prior leaked. Anybody interested in the job can phone me at 417-463-7703.

Last edited by Rounder; November 30th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Old November 30th, 2011 #2
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Good Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
A professor of religious studies at a Missouri 4-year college phoned and invited me to address his class of about 25 students on a specific date in January 2012.

I'll be given 45 minutes to make my presentation, then there'll be a lengthly question and answer period.

I'll definitely pass out lots of "stuff" to each student, such as Dr Pierce's "Who Rules America" (updated edition), and other super hard hitting publications/documents.

Those so inclined, can mail me 30 or so copies of hard-hitting "stuff", which I'll consider passing out, as well.

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Oh, glory day !!!
Good shot, but it is an open question as to whether that Professor will have his job long enough for you to speak.

Old November 30th, 2011 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Good shot, but it is an open question as to whether that Professor will have his job long enough for you to speak.
Good point. I didn't mention the name of the college or the professor, or the specific date, for that reason.

Will the highly paid feds monitoring VNN forum for their JOG, while trying desperately to justify their paychecks and retirement benefits, interfere with my exercise of free speech, do ya think ??

Hell yes, they will. And they'll jump at the chance.

Old November 30th, 2011 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

I would... make the thread after the fact. Too late now, I suppose.

Old November 30th, 2011 #5
Fred
Commie Killer

That is really cool Rounder. It sounds like something you will do well at.

(Horn tooting) I get invited to speak at things like this frequently but never about politics.

Some tips:

45 minutes will go by very quickly.
Do not have a prepared speech or read anything.
All you need is a few queue cards with bullets of major issues or points. The rest of the talking should come out naturally. I usually do best with off the cuff speeches.
Engage the audience during your talk. Not really a Q and A but have them participate in making your points.

The point is not to bore them or get yourself nervous. this may cause mind blocks.

Keep it passionate about a subject you love or are fascinated with and you will do just great.

I hope this helps.

Old November 30th, 2011 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
That is really cool Rounder. It sounds like something you will do well at.

(Horn tooting) I get invited to speak at things like this frequently but never about politics.

Some tips:

45 minutes will go by very quickly.
Do not have a prepared speech or read anything.
All you need is a few queue cards with bullets of major issues or points. The rest of the talking should come out naturally. I usually do best with off the cuff speeches.
Engage the audience during your talk. Not really a Q and A but have them participate in making your points.

The point is not to bore them or get yourself nervous. this may cause mind blocks.

Keep it passionate about a subject you love or are fascinated with and you will do just great.

I hope this helps.
Good advice, Fred. Thanks. You too Nathan.

Last edited by Rounder; November 30th, 2011 at 07:21 PM.

Old November 30th, 2011 #7
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Good point. I didn't mention the name of the college or the professor, or the specific date, for that reason.

Will the highly paid feds monitoring VNN forum for their JOG, while trying desperately to justify their paychecks and retirement benefits, interfere with my exercise of free speech, do ya think ??

Hell yes, they will. And they'll jump at the chance.
Well even if the guy has a job up until you speak, it will be gone as soon as this event occurs. I assume the guy already figured this out, though.

This all sounds a little strange. He is probably using you for some hostile purpose.

They have something about you at Hatewatch:
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2011/1...orious-racist/

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; November 30th, 2011 at 03:20 PM.

Old November 30th, 2011 #8
N.B. Forrest

Exciting news. If you speak as you did during your system-quashed campaign, you'll do very well. My only advice is to set aside our usual epithets: "jews", "blacks" & "mexicans" will go over better - at least in that particular setting - than kikes, coons & cucarachas......

Old November 30th, 2011 #9
Brooklyn Rick

Great news, Rounder. Keep hitting them with facts and don't let them goad you. I hope you have fun, and good luck !

Old November 30th, 2011 #10
zoomcopter

Quote:

Very good. Should be very interesting.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #11
Mike Parker

What are the job prospects these days for graduates of a Missouri 4-year college? I bet they'll be spared the worries of heavily-jewish wall Street:

Quote:
Lower bonuses will be widespread, with the average managing director taking home about $900,000, down from about $1.2 million in 2010.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...753724112.html

Old December 3rd, 2011 #12
zoomcopter

I would begin your talk with fair warning to the Professor and his class that they should be prepared to have Jews viciously attack them for daring to think outside the box.

That way, any flack they take, for hosting you, will be an affirmation of the truth which you speak of.

Thread