Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 26th, 2007 #1
Phil_88
Banned

jewsign Frank Blanc and Edward Aldridge mentally ill homosexuals.

I have convinced myself to day that these to feds are both homosexual trolls. They clearly have feelings for answp members. They are just upset that we are all straight and wont give them a time of day. As you can see almost 100% of their posts are about obsessing with answp members. None of there posts are even about anything but us. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if these weren't the nsm's gay leather nazis. Unlike these people answp are dedicated activist and help contribute to vnn. Money has been sent by some members to the doles fund, including myself(on its way). We post news articles, post activist news, and we give good feedback on things. These fags keep saying the answp is corrupt but have yet shed any proof on this??? The answer is no, they just keep calling us names. They must have real fun lives bitching moaning and crying on vnn while the answp members are kicking back laughing our asses off. Im done pissing with them. Sorry my asshole is and exit only. Go to stormfront and have fun with kevin stroms friends if you guys wanna get ur assholes pummeled. Queers!! Im done pissing with you dumbshits.

Hail the answp, hail vnn, and hail white victory.

Last edited by Phil_88; October 26th, 2007 at 05:27 PM.

Old October 26th, 2007 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Thanks for putting this in Nutzpah, Phil. (And thanks for your help on the Doles fund. That's stand-up)

Hey, anything goes here. Go nuts, dude.

Old October 26th, 2007 #3
Edward Aldridge

Wow, I must be doing something right. You know you're better when anklebiters start insulting you.

Go suck some more cock!

Old October 27th, 2007 #4
Frank Blanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
I have convinced myself to day that these to feds are both homosexual trolls.
I suppose this is an example of the 'moral' superiority and higher 'standards' of the ANSWP.

Quote:
They clearly have feelings for answp members.
In a way I do; I feel contempt for a group of agent provocateurs using this forum as a means to attack anyone considered an opponent including white nationalists.

The ANSWP is clearly a corrupt and pitiful organisation when teenage libel-machines are promoted to state leadership positions.

Quote:
They are just upset that we are all straight and wont give them a time of day. As you can see almost 100% of their posts are about obsessing with answp members.
You obviously have not read my posts; I created numerous threads about the Talmud, Chabad Lubavitch and Israel. However, I suppose I should not be shocked at the fact that you cannot tell the difference between the ANSWP and Chabad Lubavitch...

Quote:
None of there posts are even about anything but us. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if these weren't the nsm's gay leather nazis.
I am not a member of the NSM and I certainly would never think of affiliating with your band of moral hypocrites.

Quote:
Unlike these people answp are dedicated activist and help contribute to vnn.
The ANSWP contributes nothing of value to the VNN forum; your ilk exploits VNN as a means to attack any person or group you deem a political opponent.

Quote:
Money has been sent by some members to the doles fund, including myself(on its way). We post news articles, post activist news, and we give good feedback on things. These fags keep saying the answp is corrupt but have yet shed any proof on this???
This very thread is evidence but of course I would not expect someone of your severely limited intellect to grasp this basic fact.

Quote:
The answer is no, they just keep calling us names.
This is rich coming from a kid who just libeled yours truly as a mentally-ill homosexual. Teapot meet kettle... :krofl

Quote:
They must have real fun lives bitching moaning and crying on vnn while the answp members are kicking back laughing our asses off. Im done pissing with them. Sorry my asshole is and exit only. Go to stormfront and have fun with kevin stroms friends if you guys wanna get ur assholes pummeled. Queers!! Im done pissing with you dumbshits.
The ANSWP can only be described as a joke when they appoint vulgar, profane teenage perverts to positions of authority.

Old October 27th, 2007 #5
Frank Blanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Aldridge View Post
Wow, I must be doing something right. You know you're better when anklebiters start insulting you.

Go suck some more cock!
I would clean up the language; let's not stoop to the level of the ANSWP crowd by resorting to vulgarity. We are better than these wolves in sheeps clothing who dwell in a den of vipers.

The next time an ANSWP member claims that his cult has superior morals and standards; I encourage everyone to examine this thread and examine the profane libel spewed by an ANSWP state leader.

Old October 27th, 2007 #6
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Aldridge View Post

Go suck some more cock!

You know, it's not nice to talk to children that way.
Phil might kick your ass if he grows some pubes one day.

Last edited by ngrh8r; October 27th, 2007 at 12:00 PM.

Old October 27th, 2007 #7
Michael S. Burks
Banned

I am not sure the point of this thread. Did make me laugh though. Phil, they won't allow me to give you reps at this time.

Old October 27th, 2007 #8
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael S. Burks View Post
I am not sure the point of this thread. Did make me laugh though. Phil, they won't allow me to give you reps at this time.
The whole point was to make these shit heads look dumb. I tried reasoning with them, they continued to be :[]'s with no proof backing up anything. So i made a post of exactly what they wanted. The results are shown. Dumb ass frank went off and I got a great laugh outta whole thing. I can only imagine how dedicated these two net warriors are. LOL Maybe on one of them marched with duke back int eh 80s. I dont know and i dont care. Like i said im done pissing with the shits.

Old October 27th, 2007 #9
Phil_88
Banned

http://trollsofvnn.blogspot.com/

Old October 27th, 2007 #10
Edward Aldridge

Wow, make sure to drop off a copy at the closest synagogue, they love that pervert fiction.

Old October 28th, 2007 #11
Frank Blanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
The whole point was to make these shit heads look dumb.
All you have done is convinced me and probably many others that the ANSWP is little more then a collection of moral hypocrites, character assassins and agent provocateurs. No respectable organisation would permit people like yourself and Michael Burks into leadership positions and allow you to remain in such positions after the sort of behaviour illustrated on this forum.

Thread