Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2008 #1
alex revision

Default Dirk Zimmermann - One Year Complaint - 1

On November 15th, 2007, Dirk Zimmermann sent 4 copies of a book to governmental, municipal and religious institutions. What's special about this particular book is that it is prohibited in Germany. The public is actually forbidden to read it.

Specific laws have been enacted to prohibit this kind of literature. According to these laws, I am guilty of a criminal offence simply by sending it through the mails. On the same day, I also filed a complaint against myself with the State Prosecutor.

Old December 12th, 2008 #2
alex revision

PART 2

Old December 12th, 2008 #3
Curtis Stone

This was very excellent. Probably went on a little too long.

Suggestions:
The written part at the end needs to be put into standard English, not babblefish.

If you REALLY want to spread this message, make a soundtrack of what he says in English, in the voice of an English girl, like those GPS computer car toys, and make the visuals something like a view out of the car window while on a drive through Germany, Anything, really. I think people would watch it till the end.

Note- the background on this looked like a subliminal flag - sometimes it suggests USA, sometimes Israel. Beyond clever, if he intended it. Unfortunately, Zimmerman himself somewhat reminds me of Jerry Springer or other American TV Ashkenazis. When he says "I am a German", I'm thinking, "But your father is Jewish, right?"

Last edited by Curtis Stone; December 12th, 2008 at 12:12 PM.

Thread