VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 6th, 2013 #1
john-connor
Banned

Default Swedish editor and journalist: "I hate white men"

http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.ie...st-i-hate.html This is Margrét Lara Atladóttir. Born in Iceland, she now lives in Sweden. She has been an editor (perhaps still is) and is a columnist for one of the country's largest newspapers, Aftonbladet.

I hate white men too. And after travelling the world, it's sick they're not hated more.

Old December 6th, 2013 #2
Jack lorenz

She just needs a good beating and rape by some handsome blond lads.

Women hate weak men, they love and respect power, masculinity, and, if necessary, brutality.

This is why while cunts like this say they "hate white men" millions of other cunts are sucking nigger/mud cock like crazy.

The same niggers/muds that rape them in the tens of thousands a year.

The same muds that have a mean IQ of 70-85.

This is the nature of women.

Last edited by Jack lorenz; December 6th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

Old December 6th, 2013 #3
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack lorenz View Post

Women hate weak men, they love and respect power, masculinity, and, if necessary, brutality.

This is why while cunts like this say they "hate white men" millions of other cunts are sucking nigger/mud cock like crazy.

I'll bet you're just beating 'em back with a stick, Jack.

Old December 6th, 2013 #4
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack lorenz View Post

It's sad but you are right. For instance in the USA and other countries like it black men gang rape and kill so many white women it isn't even funny. Yet for some reason this crap seems to feed into women's fetish. It's like when a woman sees on the media that yet again a gang of blacks killed some whites that it turns them on or some crap.

Last edited by Elliot Richards; December 6th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

Old December 6th, 2013 #5
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post
It's sad but you are right. For instance in the USA and other countries like it black men gang rape and kill so many white women it isn't even funny. Yet for some reason this crap seems to feed into women's fetish. It's like when a woman sees on the media that yet again a gang of blacks killed some whites that it turns them on or some crap.
STFU already, you're clueless yet insist on blabbering on with your idiocy all over the board. Just stick to reading more and talking less.

Old December 6th, 2013 #6
Elliot Richards
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
STFU already, you're clueless yet insist on blabbering on with your idiocy all over the board. Just stick to reading more and talking less.
Women are attracted to the top dogs idiot. Don't you know that.

Blacks are painted as the top dogs physically when you hear that they rape white men in prison and beat up and kill white men and women on the street.
They rape women in gangs and etc.

Women have fetishes about this. Are you so stupid that you don't know this. Most women even have rape fetishes also because it's just part of their biology to want to be dominated and that is why the fetish ties into black men because they think they are the best at dominating. Since they even gang rape women in real life and dominate white men in prison.

You just don't like facts do you. Poor kid.

Old December 6th, 2013 #7
Ahmed

I'm sure there were at least several Roman high-born ladies that had a certain fetish for the unpolished & brutish Germanic tribal conscripts into the legions.

And I'm sure there were plenty of kings who would skip out on their wives to go slum it with the common broads.

Old December 6th, 2013 #8
Jack lorenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
I'll bet you're just beating 'em back with a stick, Jack.
Quite a bit more than today's castrated "White "man".

Old December 6th, 2013 #9
Ahmed

Do you get banned after a certain amount of 'Thumbs Downs' because someone is really having a go at me.

I am the victim of an anonymous and brutal defamation campaign.

Old December 6th, 2013 #10
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
I'm sure there were at least several Roman high-born ladies that had a certain fetish for the unpolished & brutish Germanic tribal conscripts into the legions.

And I'm sure there were plenty of kings who would skip out on their wives to go slum it with the common broads.
Rome was founded on a mass rape of a neighboring tribe's women. They pretended to invite them to a party, then killed some of their husbands and took their women.

Old December 6th, 2013 #11
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
Do you get banned after a certain amount of 'Thumbs Downs' because someone is really having a go at me.

I am the victim of an anonymous and brutal defamation campaign.
Thumbs don't affect anything. People thumb me down all the time.

Old December 6th, 2013 #12
Ahmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
Rome was founded on a mass rape of a neighboring tribe's women. They pretended to invite them to a party, then killed some of their husbands and took their women.

Interesting! Was this before Rome's expansion? Are you saying this is how they initially expanded?

Old December 6th, 2013 #13
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
The Rape of the Sabine Women is nothing but a folk legend, you moron. There's no proof that it ever happened. Stop derailing these threads with your Tourette-like bullshit.

Old December 6th, 2013 #14
Roger Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot Richards View Post

You just don't like facts do you. Poor kid.
I like facts but as usual you're not stating any, facts that is. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

Old December 6th, 2013 #15
Ahmed

Women of every ethnic group say this sort of thing. I've heard it among countless groups.

Thread