VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2007 #1
Richard H.
Banned

Default Here is some REALLY dumb nigger names

see how many you can come up with; these are NOT made up; some coon actually named their chimps these names
KAGEMUSHA
TAURUS
PLEXICO
ALPHONSO SWOOPS
HOOPEYE
GIKABE
FINIS
ZONAH
ZANTHIA

Old November 16th, 2007 #2
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Someone recently posted a great article called "Urban Law 101" that is pure TNB ... For those who missed it, this is a list of REAL nigger names the attorney came across in his practice. I think the closest thing to a real name here is "Godzilla" ... niggers are a piece of work!!:

The most unusual name I ever came across was Iisszzttadda. I have never met a person, white or black, who could pronounce it correctly. To my surprise the name is pronounced, "I seize the day." Iisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorme, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril. I have occasionally asked clients the reasons for such unusual names, but the most common answer is "I don't know. It just sounded good." This is the answer I got from a mother who named her child Latrine. (See sidebar for actual names of blacks I have encountered in my practice.) I once had a client in my office who did not know his own name. He had been called by his nickname for so long he couldn't remember his given name. This is not as shocking as it sounds. Some black names, like Phe-anjoy or Quithreaun or JyesahJhnai, are so odd, it would be no surprise if they were never used and eventually forgotten.

Aaja (pronounced Asia), Acacia, Ajeenah,
Akai, Aquanita, Aryan White,
Baleria, Barbertha, Callie (pronounced Kelly),
CaAndi, Chetiqua, Cloteal,
Curly Top, Darhies, Dayphine,
Debrasharme, Derecio, Dertiteriesa,
Dikueria and Dikuria (twins), Dildree, Dishon,
Dovanna, Duanita, Dyiamond, Dwendolyn,
Effillyne, Elizabeth Taylor, Endrissa,
Equandolyn, Esaw, Everage, Floyce,
Franshawn, Ghia, Godzilla Pimp, Ivier,
Jartavious, JyesahJhnai, Keithen, Kentnilla,
Lafondra, La,poo (yes, contains comma), Latronia,
Lemonjello and Orangejello (twins), L'Tonya,
Machoda, Nau-Quia, Mayima, Minute,
Miquel, Nethel, Omnipotence, Ondra (pronounced Andre),
Ozro, Padraic, Pecola, Phe-anjoy, Precious Unique,
Queen Esther, Quithreaun, Rincesetta, Sanja,
Saranus, Shanieja, Sharicus, Shiquipa, SiJourna'i,
Silquia, Sinetra, Summer Love, Termicka, Tequilla,
Timphanie, Tryphenia, Tywana, Tzaddi and Tzavvi (twins),
Ulheric, Undlia, Undrea (pronounced Andre), Wsam,
Xiomara, XL, Yaw, Yuvodka Sharice, Wilida, Zaquan, Zufan, Zyneene.

:krofl

Old November 16th, 2007 #3
Richard H.
Banned

damn; that hurt my brain trying to comprehend some of those; I guess niggers must read these in National Geographic or something because these names are just impossible; they're also STUPID.....TNB huh:krofl:krofl:krofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Someone recently posted a great article called "Urban Law 101" that is pure TNB ... For those who missed it, this is a list of REAL nigger names the attorney came across in his practice. I think the closest thing to a real name here is "Godzilla" ... niggers are a piece of work!!:

The most unusual name I ever came across was Iisszzttadda. I have never met a person, white or black, who could pronounce it correctly. To my surprise the name is pronounced, "I seize the day." Iisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorme, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril. I have occasionally asked clients the reasons for such unusual names, but the most common answer is "I don't know. It just sounded good." This is the answer I got from a mother who named her child Latrine. (See sidebar for actual names of blacks I have encountered in my practice.) I once had a client in my office who did not know his own name. He had been called by his nickname for so long he couldn't remember his given name. This is not as shocking as it sounds. Some black names, like Phe-anjoy or Quithreaun or JyesahJhnai, are so odd, it would be no surprise if they were never used and eventually forgotten.

Aaja (pronounced Asia), Acacia, Ajeenah,
Akai, Aquanita, Aryan White,
Baleria, Barbertha, Callie (pronounced Kelly),
CaAndi, Chetiqua, Cloteal,
Curly Top, Darhies, Dayphine,
Debrasharme, Derecio, Dertiteriesa,
Dikueria and Dikuria (twins), Dildree, Dishon,
Dovanna, Duanita, Dyiamond, Dwendolyn,
Effillyne, Elizabeth Taylor, Endrissa,
Equandolyn, Esaw, Everage, Floyce,
Franshawn, Ghia, Godzilla Pimp, Ivier,
Jartavious, JyesahJhnai, Keithen, Kentnilla,
Lafondra, La,poo (yes, contains comma), Latronia,
Lemonjello and Orangejello (twins), L'Tonya,
Machoda, Nau-Quia, Mayima, Minute,
Miquel, Nethel, Omnipotence, Ondra (pronounced Andre),
Ozro, Padraic, Pecola, Phe-anjoy, Precious Unique,
Queen Esther, Quithreaun, Rincesetta, Sanja,
Saranus, Shanieja, Sharicus, Shiquipa, SiJourna'i,
Silquia, Sinetra, Summer Love, Termicka, Tequilla,
Timphanie, Tryphenia, Tywana, Tzaddi and Tzavvi (twins),
Ulheric, Undlia, Undrea (pronounced Andre), Wsam,
Xiomara, XL, Yaw, Yuvodka Sharice, Wilida, Zaquan, Zufan, Zyneene.

:krofl

Old November 16th, 2007 #4
yankee jane

Ha ha ha ha ... you can't even wrap your mouth around some of those to pronounce them ... "Dertiteriesa" is that "Dirty Theresa"?? I would guess they throw out a bunch of Scrabble tiles and take the letters as they fall, but I KNOW none of them own a Scrabble game!!

Old November 16th, 2007 #5
Mike Cooper...

what's really dumb is you pointing a gun into the face of everyone, like you're gonna shoot all of us. That's very nigger like in it's 'fuck the world' attitude, it really alienates anyone with any fondness of other people. When you hate the whole world, you're not a useful member of any organized, moral government, you're just a jackass who produces an abhorrent reaction in all people.

I don't say I don't like you, I just want to help you refine your personality, it's just constructive criticism meant to help you. You need to be able to see yourself, and when you behave like that, like you hate EVERYONE, EVERYONE hates you.

Unless your a millionaire rapper that has jews hyping you like you're a god, then white girls will squeal with raptured adoring screams as the nig pisses on them and flips them off. don't fall for that trap though, that's not real, that's now how real people interact, those aren't real people, they are nothing but soulless things the devil is animating and psychicly controlling. the jews control them because they are so weak-minded and stupid and rich. Money makes it possible so that you never have to do anything, you can just pay people to do everything for you, that's why rich people like Bush, who've been rich their entire lives, are dumber than niggers.

Old November 16th, 2007 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

The best ones me and my bud have come up with so far are as follows:
Darmaquad, Tyrooky , Latooky
Zendrick Jompson and Que-Corn-Que or just Q-corn.

Old November 16th, 2007 #7
Cernunnos

They should spare themselves the indignity and just name each-other 'nigga'.

Old November 16th, 2007 #8
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Losonov View Post
They should spare themselves the indignity and just name each-other 'nigga'.
I think "nigga" is the nickname they all take - that's why they all forget that alphabet soup mess that appears on their birth certificates...

Old November 17th, 2007 #9
Richard H.
Banned

are you having reference to my signature? or am I off track?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Cooper View Post
what's really dumb is you pointing a gun into the face of everyone, like you're gonna shoot all of us. That's very nigger like in it's 'fuck the world' attitude, it really alienates anyone with any fondness of other people. When you hate the whole world, you're not a useful member of any organized, moral government, you're just a jackass who produces an abhorrent reaction in all people.

I don't say I don't like you, I just want to help you refine your personality, it's just constructive criticism meant to help you. You need to be able to see yourself, and when you behave like that, like you hate EVERYONE, EVERYONE hates you.

Unless your a millionaire rapper that has jews hyping you like you're a god, then white girls will squeal with raptured adoring screams as the nig pisses on them and flips them off. don't fall for that trap though, that's not real, that's now how real people interact, those aren't real people, they are nothing but soulless things the devil is animating and psychicly controlling. the jews control them because they are so weak-minded and stupid and rich. Money makes it possible so that you never have to do anything, you can just pay people to do everything for you, that's why rich people like Bush, who've been rich their entire lives, are dumber than niggers.

Old November 17th, 2007 #10
Pontifex

I certainly can't compete with most of the names listed, but I found this one quite entertaining:

Devaughndre

The name of a nigger who was recently involved in some killing in my area.

Old November 17th, 2007 #11
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Shinaquo. I think that's how it's spelled. I went to school with one.

It rhimes with "taco".
Drift gently into mental illness

Old November 17th, 2007 #12
Zenos

Alphonso Swoops, LOL. Good one.

Old November 17th, 2007 #13
Richard H.
Banned

and this coming from a person whose avatar is him kissing an ape; OF COURSE I'll be sure and change it right away masah cuz I lives to please you; pssfitt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Cooper View Post

Old November 17th, 2007 #14
dianedeutsch
Absolutely Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
ZANTHIA
Another name stolen by niggers....Zanthia/Zanthe/Xanthia/Xanthe (pronounced Zan-thee-a..or Zan-thee) all mean golden-haired. Depending on the name book you read, that name is either greek or latin, not jigaboo.
and which bridge to burn.

Old December 12th, 2007 #15
Enemy_of_Juden

Kwe'Trannae
Que'drae'drae
Hari'Anus
Ma'po'po
S'han'tay'tay
Rhinosetta
Saharadaie
Cliffornadello
Omnipotence
LepperKolonie
PeppaKorn
Kajun'Nite
MaTushee
Fornidella
Shalamarkus
Chykreese
Creona
Whatevia
Antawone
Tyraneus
Secreation
Anal'Jectalia

Not only do niggers come up with these such names but they hijack human names. Out of interest I did a search on MySpace of names such as Vladimir, Evgeny, Alexei, Andrey, Ruslan, Konstantin, Nikolai, Fedor, Antonin, Valery, Mikhail, all proud Slavic names and there are niggers given these names. Such things should be outlawed.
There were even niggers called Ragnar, Magnus, Erik, Stefan, Adolf, Olaf, Henrik, Karl etc. Such proud Germanic/Nordic names used on worthless retarded niggers.

Old December 12th, 2007 #16
Cernunnos

Alexei used for niggers? Ooooooh, that's a lynching for said coon and its parents!

Old December 12th, 2007 #17
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
There were even niggers called Ragnar, Magnus, Erik, Stefan, Adolf, Olaf, Henrik, Karl etc. Such proud Germanic/Nordic names used on worthless retarded niggers.
Well, even if they name their chilluns Robert, John, Stephen, Ann, Jane, and Julie, it's an offense.

Who ever heard of a White guy named M'butu, or Kwame? Or for that matter, Tsin-Ye or Crazy Horse?

Non-Whites of any stripe should not be allowed to hijack White names.

Old December 12th, 2007 #18
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

There is a negro hair-weave shop nearby, called Madame Diarrha's.. It isn't exact but it still cracks me up.

Old December 12th, 2007 #19
Oprichniki
SPQR

Niggers don't even need names, just "relocation" numbers.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old December 12th, 2007 #20
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy_of_Juden View Post
Kwe'Trannae
Que'drae'drae
Hari'Anus LOL
Ma'po'po
S'han'tay'tay What with niggers using apostrophes in their names?
Rhinosetta Niggers are much uglier than Rhinos
Saharadaie
Cliffornadello WTF?
Omnipotence Niggers are worthless soulless pieces of shit, this one was nae omnipotent to make it seem important or special
LepperKolonie
PeppaKorn This must a be a reference to the nigger's nappy brillo pad hair
Kajun'Nite
MaTushee
Fornidella
Shalamarkus Niggers are sooo retarded
Chykreese Space nigger?
Creona
Whatevia This name gives me a mental picture of a 400lb sheboon with downs syndrome
Antawone
Tyraneus I beez a daahnasorr muthafucka!
Secreation This is a fitting name for the typical sweaty stinking nigger
Anal'Jectalia

Not only do niggers come up with these such names but they hijack human names. Out of interest I did a search on MySpace of names such as Vladimir, Evgeny, Alexei, Andrey, Ruslan, Konstantin, Nikolai, Fedor, Antonin, Valery, Mikhail, all proud Slavic names and there are niggers given these names. Such things should be outlawed.
Hahahahaha

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Thread