Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2008 #21
Joy

Hey Detroiter!
We(Cleveland is too) have been wondering what happened. I will start inquiring where you can find a host. Damn man! This shit has got to stop.
Give me a PM and I can give you Cleveland's email if you like

Old November 23rd, 2008 #22
tomshelly

Sure.

This is Tom Shelly from Niggermania.com. Send me an email (the same one we traded back and forth discussing our banner exchange) and I'll give you some info that will help you get your site back up and running.

Tom

Old November 23rd, 2008 #23
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
The lawyers from the local news stations have been harassing my web host with threats about litigation based on the DMCA and other "trademark" issues. Instead of stand up for free speech my webhost decided it was too much of a bother to keep my content up.

Deep pocketed media institutions have succeeded once again with their assault on politically incorrect truth.

My sites have both been shut down and I don't know when they'll be back.

Any ideas on where to host my sites?
Do a search for "free speech hosting" and you should be able to find hosts that value the First Amendment.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #24
Anchorage Activist

Somebody just posted a comment to my post on White Reference advising DetoitIsCrap to visit the ChillingEffects website for information on how to seek redress for getting ToS'd under these circumstances.

http://www.chillingeffects.org

ChillingEffects is gathering a searchable database of Cease and Desist notices sent to victimized Internet users. They invite people to input Cease and Desist letters received into their database, to document the chill. They will respond by linking the legalese in the letters to FAQs that explain the allegations in plain English.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #25
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Do a search for "free speech hosting" and you should be able to find hosts that value the First Amendment.
Big mistake. There is no such thing. And the 3rd one that shows up on the search is the company that couldnt even host this forum with its shitty service that was spotty and always causing database errors.

Host it on a DSL line like I said. Geeze its not that hard and you are the hosting service.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #26
Curtis Stone

Congratulations! Jews have singled you out to become a martyr for the truth. You have a role to play - the innocent lamb.

Washington Post Starts an Online Magazine for Blacks - New York TimesJan 28, 2008 ... Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. will be editor in chief of the online magazine, called The Root.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/28/bu...ia/28post.html - Similar pages

Old November 23rd, 2008 #27
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Big mistake. There is no such thing. And the 3rd one that shows up on the search is the company that couldnt even host this forum with its shitty service that was spotty and always causing database errors.

Host it on a DSL line like I said. Geeze its not that hard and you are the hosting service.
From my research most DSL providers strictly prohibit their lines from being used to host a website.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #28
Jett Rink
Banned

Check to see if your port 80 is blocked that will tell you if its not allowed where you are.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #29
Horseman

I enjoyed the site and hope you get it back up. I see a positive side to this - they take your site seriously, and fear what you have to say on it. Any kike names come up in your dealings with them? As Hitler said, if the kikes consider you an enemy, then it is an honor. You sir have just been awarded an honor.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #30
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Check to see if your port 80 is blocked that will tell you if its not allowed where you are.
Jett, there's no point in trying to talk him into hosting a website on a home ADSL service. Practically all ISP's block port 80 for residential users. Verify at http://www.canyouseeme.org/

He might get a business-class ADSL service that would allow webhosting, but the typical ISP's TOS has so many vague prohibitions that the first few complaints would get his connection terminated again.

There are still some 'free-speech' friendly hosting choices available. Let me Google that for you..

Old November 23rd, 2008 #31
Jett Rink
Banned

They can't disconnect your DSL because of a threat like the one that was made to his hosting service.

He could even host his images on picasa or any other free image hosting service to cut down on his upstream serving bandwidth....then with gzip compression he is just serving tiny text files.

To hell with these fucking server farms/plantations and their fucking rules!!! You're just a nigger on the plantion to those greedy bastards.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #32
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
They can't disconnect your DSL because of a threat like the one that was made to his hosting service.

He could even host his images on picasa or any other free image hosting service to cut down on his upstream serving bandwidth....then with gzip compression he is just serving tiny text files.

To hell with these fucking server farms/plantations and their fucking rules!!! You're just a nigger on the plantion to those greedy bastards.
Why can't they?

Old November 23rd, 2008 #33
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Oh yes they can...and they do. And it doesn't have to be verified; they can do it based upon DMCA warnings alone. Read THIS.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #34
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
Why can't they?

Have a look: www.att.net/legal/copyright

Quote:
If AT&T receives a valid counter-notification, the DMCA provides that the removed material will be restored (or the account re-activated) after a waiting period of at least 10, and not more than 14, days unless the complaining party obtains injunctive relief stopping the re-posting of the material.
I would suppose most major carriers would be similar to this. What it says is the one making the infringement claim must back up their claim with court papers before a&tt will terminate your service for good.

Last edited by Jett Rink; November 23rd, 2008 at 06:04 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #35
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
Oh yes they can...and they do. And it doesn't have to be verified; they can do it based upon DMCA warnings alone. Read THIS.
Cox is a cable service not a telephone based company.

I specifically avoided recommending him get hooked up to cable internet for that very reason. Cable internet is always bitchy about servers because they are not a top tier provider, they have to pay the telephone company for bandwidth.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #36
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Trademark issues? What kind of trademark issues could there have possibly been?

This is unreal.

What about VNN's webhost?

Excellent, depressing analogy.
Yes V-Bulletin is good. They host PANF and I never had a problem

Old November 23rd, 2008 #37
Mack Bartlow

Quote:

They are some that would host. Just keep looking.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #38
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
Yes V-Bulletin is good. They host PANF and I never had a problem
I think VBulletin is the forum software, not the webhost.

Old November 23rd, 2008 #39
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
I think VBulletin is the forum software, not the webhost.
Your right, what do you expect from a techno moron like me

Old November 26th, 2008 #40
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Some POS just left a comment on the Kentuckyanna blog.

Anonymous said...

hahaha thats what you get a hole. I made sure it got shut down.. You know who I am.. name starts with a S and ends with a S.. Total of 3 s's in my name..
November 24, 2008 9:19 PM

McKinley BJB said...

Is your name Super Shit Swallower?
November 26, 2008 2:27 AM
http://kentuckyannatruenews.blogspot...shut-down.html

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Thread