Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 21st, 2013 #81
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
@ All who down-voted this post post: Explain your reasoning.

@ M.N. Dalvez: Answer my fucking question.

@ STZ: Who the hell let you out of the TC?

@ Roy: Explain yourself or fuck off.
Who the fuck do you think you are, microdick? I don't answer to you.

Old February 21st, 2013 #82
America First

love affair modern kwans seem to have with everything weak and inferior is as dangerous and damaging as any of our other jew-imposed illnesses.

Unquote

Listen up Pilgrim, Your out to lunch on the quote above. The non troll working men here are not for murder and know right from wrong.

The first part of you post I agree with, but the second part you erred especially when posting here to non trolls here.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old February 21st, 2013 #83
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
I was never particularly fond of retards. The fawning over them by modern day kwans, women especially, really sickens me and I could never understand what would prompt one to view a retard as something cute or adorable. When I see the gook-like pan faces of downs tards, there's no warm fuzzy feeling, just a mix of disappointment, anger and disgust followed by the thought "eugenics could have prevented that". Modern kwaps are certainly worthy of the same fate as jews, but the love affair modern kwans seem to have with everything weak and inferior is as dangerous and damaging as any of our other jew-imposed illnesses.
Watch yourself, Jack; turns out these folks aren't even a fraction as hard as they would like you to believe.

That's right - the same fuckers that call for the extermination of entire races are practically reduced to tears when retards are put under scrutiny. Then again, these are White retards we're talking about (as if the fact that they're White makes them any less retarded).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Who the fuck do you think you are, microdick? I don't answer to you.
Well, you told me to "get the fuck out" in a rep comment; I'd just like you to elaborate on your position is all. Too much to ask, tough guy?

Old February 21st, 2013 #84
Jack Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
The non troll working men here are not for murder and know right from wrong.
No one advocated murder, you made that leap in your own mind. I'm simply stating that there's a correlation between kwans falling over themselves to kiss coon ass and the adoration of retards. There are medical procedures now that can actually detect many of these problems in the womb, yet many a kwan choose to go through with the pregnancy in defiance of reason. Most cite principles of Christianity to justify their decisions, "we are all god's children, murder is wrong", etc. Adopting african niglets = birthing a verified retard, there's no difference. It's this mentality that's gotten our people into this mess and made us such easy prey for the jews.

Old February 21st, 2013 #85
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
No one advocated murder, you made that leap in your own mind. I'm simply stating that there's a correlation between kwans falling over themselves to kiss coon ass and the adoration of retards. There are medical procedures now that can actually detect many of these problems in the womb, yet many a kwan choose to go through with the pregnancy in defiance of reason. Most cite principles of Christianity to justify their decisions, "we are all god's children, murder is wrong", etc. Adopting african niglets = birthing a verified retard, there's no difference. It's this mentality that's gotten our people into this mess and made us such easy prey for the jews.
The chance of Down syndrome is about 1 out of 6000

The test to screen for it (amniocentesis) has a false positive rate of about 7%, so out of the 5999 that don't have it 420 will show up positive and get aborted.

Amniocentesis also increases the risk of miscarriage, 1 out of 200, so of the 6000 another 30 will be lost.

So out of 6000 kids, one will have down's and 450 will be killed to hunt down that one. And here is the kicker, there is a 5% chance of a false negative.

Old February 21st, 2013 #86
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

We now live in a world where ordinary retard shenanigans are treated like a capital crime by the police. That's the point.

Old February 21st, 2013 #87
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
The chance of Down syndrome is about 1 out of 6000

The test to screen for it (amniocentesis) has a false positive rate of about 7%, so out of the 5999 that don't have it 420 will show up positive and get aborted.

Amniocentesis also increases the risk of miscarriage, 1 out of 200, so of the 6000 another 30 will be lost.

So out of 6000 kids, one will have down's and 450 will be killed to hunt down that one. And here is the kicker, there is a 5% chance of a false negative.
There's another test that's supposed to be even 'better' (in the sense of statistical certainty), but the chance of killing the child is much worse. I forget the name. . .something to do with pulling cells from the placenta.

Old February 21st, 2013 #88
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Watch yourself, Jack; turns out these folks aren't even a fraction as hard as they would like you to believe.
Three armed thugs vs. one harmless retarded boy.
Wow! Your ass is harder than canal water!
I bet you're so hard you bite the heads off your animal crackers.

Old February 21st, 2013 #89
STZ

I think Marcus might be retarded himself.

Old February 21st, 2013 #90
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by STZ View Post
I think Marcus might be retarded himself.
That's why he is studying so hard to get an assoc. degree in 'criminal justice' so he can join in on the thug-fun of being a kwap.

Old February 21st, 2013 #91
Marcus
Banned

Fuck off and die, you sons of whores.

Really, if your reading comprehension is so terrible that you actually think that I'm defending the actions of these pigs, then really, it's nothing short of powerfully ironic that you're calling me retarded.

Old February 21st, 2013 #92
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:

Really, if your reading comprehension is so terrible that you actually think that I'm defending the actions of these pigs, then really, it's nothing short of powerfully ironic that you're calling me retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ_fn...has_verified=1

Old February 21st, 2013 #93
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
And it's not like the pigs DELIBERATELY killed him. A 'tard was being a 'tard, things got out of hand, and someone died. It's unfortunate, but it happens.
It was only a retard, fer crissake. <munches donut> itz not like they're people or anything. <slurps coffee> I mean, they're not cops or nuttin'. <momentarily regards booger between thumb and forefinger before placing in lower lip>

Old February 21st, 2013 #94
STZ

Quote:

You should try playing in traffic. Head first.

Old February 21st, 2013 #95
Marcus
Banned

*yawn*

Are y'all about through yet?

Old February 21st, 2013 #96
John from Canada
Banned

No one is justifying what the police did. But the point about public infanuation with retards is valid.

Old February 21st, 2013 #97
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

The trolls heer are intent on taking the focus off of the cops where it belongs to place the blame squarely on the victim.

<he wuz a 'tard. he haddit commin'.>

Old February 21st, 2013 #98
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
The trolls heer are intent on taking the focus off of the cops where it belongs to place the blame squarely on the victim.

Men who work with retarded kids are usually pedophiles.

Old February 21st, 2013 #99
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post

Again, Mike, it should be clear enough that that wasn't what I was saying at all.

Regardless, it's striking just how such emotionally charged shit like this can get so damned out of hand so damned fast; I try to make one little point and this is where it gets me. Just hours later, here we are. I do hate you fucking people sometimes. I really do.

But it's clear that this is getting us absolutely nowhere, so I'm willing to drop it if you are.

Old February 21st, 2013 #100
Brenna Wolf
Banned

The cops overreacted to what amounted to a disorderly conduct charge at the most.
Its not like this is happening once in a blue moon. What's next, tasing an old dude strapped to an oxygen tank? (too late, already happened)

There is NO WAY you can make me believe that this kind of behavior would have been tolerated when we were running our own countries. It is not a case of 'infatuation with the retarded' or it would be emblazoned all over the media like the drunk guy scuffling with the mudshark and her kid.

It is more evidence of accelerated aggression by the government against the citizenry.

I guess they should add a DS threat target to their catalog. Why are all these targets White?

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=151997

Tags
down syndrome, frederick, maryland, movie, robert saylor

Thread